1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is a quality that enhances a person, place, or object’s desirability. In a sexual way, it becomes more aesthetically pleasing. In a platonic sense, the object stands out from others in it’s category.
Love is euphoria caused by chemicals in the brain. Words cannot the mental and emotional state the feeler goes through. I personally have never felt this, but from accounts and stories I can imagine what it must feel like.
2. What are your most important values?
My most important values are privacy, wisdom, sincerity, and serenity.
However, I’d be willing to compromise my values if the situation calls for it.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
None of my beliefs are set in stone. I suppose I want to believe in something, but logic, lack of evidence, and documents of the past that predate religion keep me from accepting the idea of a personal God. The idea of there being something that controls the laws of nature doesn’t seem to far fetched in my opinion.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I’m apathetic to world events that do not concern myself. As long as I’m not drafted, World War 3 can commence for all I care.
Power is control; it is having the ability to manipulate and lead. It takes a strong person to hold true power.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I do not have long conversations about anything substantial. I usually shoot the breeze with my brother about upcoming video games, movies, shows, etc. My mother drones on about gossip so I indulge her from time to time, even though I prefer to talk about ourselves rather than other people.
I’m interested in increasing my understanding of the world, learning who I am on the inside, and creating something with meaning that will be beloved by many.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
As a hypochondriac I try to avoid medical discussions.
I’m focused on the negative aspects of my body, but I do not have the drive to improve.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Daily chores are boring, but allowance makes the work worthwhile.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Anything that isn’t the conventional trite. I dispise most rom-coms, action adventures, etc. I hate anything with ‘heroes’, ‘villains’, ‘damsels’, choreographed fight scenes, and happy endings that the protagonist did not earn.
Examples of movies: End of Evangelion, Let the Right One In, Anything by Kubrick
Books: Anything that isn’t pandering to the tween demographic, E.g. Twilight, Battle Royale rip-offs, Divergent, Maze Runners, John Green books, etc.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
A broad question deserves a broad answer. I cry at sad things and I smile at funny things. There is no way I can properly answer questions that offer so much room.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
A little bit of both. By default I can be adaptable, but I wish my will was stronger so that I could find out who I am and be that person.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My family believes my weaknesses are a lack of confidence, shyness, and self-imposed social isolation.
There is not much about myself that I do like.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Intelligence, understanding, compassionate.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
To be more confident and motivated.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I live an Se or Ne type of life when I’m stuck in a rut. I just move on from one thing to another with no self-control.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
There are not many people that I do like. They are so boring and annoying. Old people act weak and corny, and young people act obnoxious and selfish. I don’t know where I fit in.
I get along with just about anyone as long as they don’t try to purposely pick a fight.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I don’t know. Part of me desires romance/sex but I realize the cons associated with these ideas.
I want someone who is supportive, loyal, and understanding.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Education, safety, and happiness. I doubt I’d take any extreme measures.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on many factors:
A) The atmosphere
B) If I’m bored enough to argue
C) What the beliefs are
D) How well I know the person
E) Prior events leading up to this
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I don’t have a relationship to society.
I see people as creatures of habit. They want the best, and some are willing to work for it,
Social problems: reliance on technology, media corruption, abuses of authority, organized education standards, etc.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don’t have friends. I like wasting time in my own personal ways.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I do not relate strongly to any of the functions.
Si- Memory is terrible
Fi - No idea what I feel/value/believe
Ti - I do not ponder logic and theories for long periods of time
Ni - Too rare to be me
Ne - I am not an idea man
Se - I am not athletic
Te - I am not a data machine
Fe - I do not care very much for other people
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Knowledge, experience, success, happiness, good health, and understanding.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I had graduated High School and felt like I accomplished something special. Plus I was happy to never have to go back.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Comparing myself to the rich/handsome/successful
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I usually just go with the flow. I’ll choose randomly or leave the decision up to my Mom.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want complete control over every aspect. I work alone.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Every time I go to a theme park I feel like a child for some odd reason. I think it’s that feeling of innocence that warms my heart.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I’m a visual learner.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
My room is messy, but I am always prepared for a class/appointment.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if
they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I make snap judgements based off of no information.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
The latter. It is none of my business what other people do.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I usually speak with a bare frame of what to say, but I rarely know why I’ll say it.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I’m jumping.
Actions speak more.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on the mood.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I complain to myself out loud
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Vapidness and vanity
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
My environment and what is going on within me.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Friends usually saw me as a good, caring person. I’m not sure I’d disagree.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Waste time on the internet.