• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is ENFP 3w2 sx/so a weird combination?

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't often hear of ENFP 3w2s, and I've also heard that it's more common for a 3w2 to be sx/sp (as opposed to sx/so.)
Obviously it's possible that I've been mistyped somewhere, but is this too strange to be plausible?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You'd only be raising red flags if you came here typed as like, ENFP 1w9/5w6 sp/sx or something. I think you're good. :yes:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think type 3 is rarer in general than other types, but I think it generally correlates with any extroverted type.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about three do you relate to?

What about being ENFP do you relate to?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think so. :) I definitely don't think I relate to ENFP very much, but I don't think it's very unusual. And I'm definitely not sx/sp, either. :D

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's weird but I guess it can happen.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I don't think it's weird. I know one obvious Sx/So ENFP. But she is an 6w7.

Also, 3w4 ENFP are probably more common than 3w2 ENFPs.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
No, its not the most common but it doesn't raise any flags. What's you complete enneagram?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Jack White: ENFP possibly a 3w2 based on some of the songs which are always about helping or teaching and he likes to pair up with others and find synergy.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not too strange to be plausible, but I think very little truly is. Ignore the stereotypes and focus upon the functions, whether these processes and instincts actually resonate with you, the desires and fears of your Enneagram, etc. If everything lines up and you know it to be true, don't worry about it.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think it's unlikely at all, and would predict that sx/so is actually more reinforcing of 3w2 while sx/sp feels more likely to be 3w4. :yes:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, 3w2 and sx/so doesn't seem at all unreasonable, though perhaps 2w3 sx/so would seem to be more common. ENFP and 3 is probably somewhat unusual because 3 requires some reining in that isn't always super natural to ENFP, but hey. I love unusual type combinations.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
It's not too strange to be plausible, but I think very little truly is. Ignore the stereotypes and focus upon the functions, whether these processes and instincts actually resonate with you, the desires and fears of your Enneagram, etc. If everything lines up and you know it to be true, don't worry about it.

ExTJ 927 so/sx

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
It's hard to picture, superficially, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if someone out there embodied that personality type.

I can when I am very preoccupied with something but I don't think I could handle it being a constant state.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think it's unlikely at all, and would predict that sx/so is actually more reinforcing of 3w2 while sx/sp feels more likely to be 3w4. :yes:

:sadbanana: Sorry about the quote; but I haven't had an opportunity to use that hilarious emoticon........ maybe one more :sadbanana:

Ne an e3 aren't unusual bed fellows at all. In fact Jung’s original description from Psychological Types does seem to possess some very e3 qualities.

annisaridhani

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I also don't think it's a weird combination, I have a close friend who is that type, but like everyone else said it's pretty uncommon and since most of enfps I know in real life are 7s.