1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
It’s because I’m constantly fickle. I usually believe on something for a short time, then my inner mind start to doubt and question it. And so, here I am again, asking for the opinion of everybody.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To travel the world, to see a lots about the world, visit places that I’ve never been, experiencing a lot of stuff that I never encountered before all for the sake of learning a whole lot of stuff. Another thing is to influence the world with my ideas, and make history. But that’s just secondary.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I learned a new skill, or learned a new stuff that would probably make me do a lot of things I have in mind. For example, I learned how to make a video game last week, and in the back of my mind, I’m thinking of stuff like, “I’m going to create a revolutionary game!”, things like that.
Also, I feel so fine when I explore new places that I never been through before.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When people tell me about the fallacies of my statements, or when I misunderstood something, and when I’m misunderstood about what I’m saying. Also, I’m weak in details, especially when reading. My mind just get the whole picture without reading a book / article passively, then suddenly when I read, the big picture that I grasped is wrong in many ways!
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Of course, I always think about for the better good of the people. Plus, I’m deeply phlegmatic, a very severe people pleaser. I hate being hated for what I did, and I hate it when I knew people are angry to me. But this only happens when I’m with people.
When I’m alone, I usually think of the best choice possible. Like, what would be the choice that would offer long term benefits? How it will stand through the tides of time? I would always stick on the decision that usually lasts for centuries.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Quality. I don’t care how much time we consume, just to deliver the whole quality of the project we’re making. As much as possible, I don’t want it to look like “for the sake of fulfilling it”. I do want control, but hard time getting it since I’m a severed phlegmatic. I hate being hated so I tend to avoid control. Rather, what I do is suggesting and postulating what I think should be done.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When me and my friend is exploring a new city when we’re both job hunting. Also those moments when my friends stayed overnight in my friend’s house just to play videogames.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When I’m learning something about functionalities, I rather feel how it’s controlled. Like for example, driving a car. Since I’m a bodily – kinesthetic, I learn quickly by hands-on.
And usually, I learn through failing. I failed my programming subject once, but when I retook it, I mastered its basic concepts. I also failed my math subjects a lot, but because I fail a lot I intend to know where I go wrong. Thus, knowing what’s right to do.
I love learning through reading too, provided that I can grasp the whole picture / idea of what I’m reading.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I organize my things according to its proper places, however, I don’t organize the things in the proper places. Like for example, the left side of my desk is for my laptop, the right side is for everything else.
I want my place clean and organized as much as possible, but you know, being lazy and all always bring success about me not organizing my things. However, I do clean once I felt that my room strongly needs it.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Yes, when I’m interested in an idea, I rather study it thoroughly, like if A + B = idea, I will study A and B to know how an idea originated, and most likely I would study how A and B was originated too. In short, I look for its logical connections.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Like I said before, I’m a severe people pleaser, so as much as possible I always do things for the sake of other people. But then, there are times that I would fight for what I think is right, especially if it would not serve a long term goal and would probably harm other people’s lives.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I usually speak while thinking. My speaking always do the job of translating what I think on real time. And I prefer one-on-one communication because I’m sure that my side will be heard.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I’m usually reckless, to the point that I would harm myself because of it. I usually jump to something, and then fail, then that’s the point where I would learn something about the thing I jumped into and that’s where I have to think. I usually do this when I can’t feel the danger.
However, there are times too that I think first before acting, especially if I sense threat or danger.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Join with my friends! Yoohoo let’s party out! This rarely happens though.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Hmm, I would think about why I’m so inferior, berate myself and eat a lots of food. I usually eat and eat when I’m stressed. I would also think negatively of the future. Becomes too isolated.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they are insensitive about people. Like for example, I hate people who are very eager to go inside the train while some of the passengers are going out. I also dislike moralizers and hypocrites, who always tend to eat what they say. I also hate people who have no sense of adventure.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Their MBTI types! Their lives, stories that would let me see what’s inside their mind, and get to know them deep inside.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Traditions and customs. Also, too much details.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They perceive me as a guy who is very theoretical and who always think in a play-safe manner. They also see me as very futuristic and they sometimes tell me that I’m good at foresight. And some of them tells me that I’m a philosopher, an attorney, love doctor, technician, whatever.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Browse the computer, explore the world, think about the nature of things along the way and formalize my own theory about the inner workings of the world.