I'm kind of unsure about my type, I've done the test a million times and keep getting different results. I'm pretty sure I'm INxP, but the T/F is very blurred. Also, if you've got other ideas besides those two, I'm always happy to listen.
1. What is beauty? What is love?
- Beauty is a subjective concept of what people find desirable and valuable. In my opinion loving someone is putting their needs before your own
2. What are your most important values?
- Knowledge/learning and harmony/peace
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
- I don't, though I consider myself agnostic. I'm not saying there can't be any higher power but I have yet to be convinced of the existence of any of the gods I know of
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
- Raw power such as an army, to me, is unappealing and I dislike the strict hierarchy between soldiers. On the other hand I like the security of having an army and being able to defend yourself
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
- I've had long convos about ethical things such as gay rights, women's rights, child abuse etc. but also about things that make me curious such as unexplained disappearances, creepypastas, urban legeds, deadly accidents, conspiracy theories and so forth. The more dark and disturbing the better. And then also about myself and about others, feelings and thoughts and all that stuff
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
- Nope and nope, I just recently went through the effort to quit smoking and I'm prone to bing eating, drinking too much and spending long amounts of time sulking under my blanket staring at laptop screen
7. What do you think of daily chores?
- Sometimes get pumped and put everything in place and always feel proud of myself, usually I ignore chores though, just do the minimal possible amount. I've got my sink full of dirty dishes and dust in the corners at this very moment
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
- My favourites include Requiem for a Dream, V for Vendetta, Eraserhead and Napoleon Dynamite. I'm also a Disney and Pixar maniac and watch the films while immensely missing my childhood. With books, I like surrealism mixed with reality, my favourite writers are John Irving and Haruki Murakami
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
- I always have very strong emotions and I usually have things build up inside me for a longer time. The trigger to get me crying, however, always comes from outside. It's usually a sad movie or song and once I start crying, I can cry and mope for half a day about everything I can come up with to feel upset about. Things that make me smile are just being cozy and warm and finding whatever I do that moment interesting
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
- I live a lot inside my head and a lot of the time just ignore my environments, unless there's a reason not to. So I don't really feel at one with my environment anywhere, besides a few very rare moments when I've been with a close group of friends and we're having a good time
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
- With people, their main issue with me is me being too reserved and sort of expecting people to see inside my head and then getting annoyed when I have to explain myself. They also see me as messy, procrastinating and complain that I get too absorbed and distracted when I find something of interest. I agree with those observations but also would add that I bash myself a lot and make myself feel guilty and that makes me afraid of taking on new challenges. I procrastinate with the excuse that I suck anyway and always will. Also, I'm very impulsive which is both good and bad. Bad mainly because I can't make plans and stick to them, I always end up doing things my own way, at my own pace, with lots of distractions.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
-I have been complimented of being smart (sometimes intelligent or clever but usually smart), creative, loyal and trustworthy. From the people who don't know me I usually get that I'm very nice and listen to what they have to say, from people who know me some but not on a very intimate level I hear that I'm fun to be around and very trustworthy. My closest people are the ones who call me smart, creative and fascinating. I would say that my biggest strengths are curiosity (which gives me knowledge) and the ability to understand other people, their emotions and opinions. I always try to find a way to understand. Also, I don't believe in bad people and will give every person a shot if they decide to approach me
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
- Keeping it together overall, being more organized and focused, taking care of my body and surroundings, finding interest in things I find immensely boring (would truly help me with my studies..)
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
- Hmm, I actually prefer that so I have enough time to get absorbed in my own little world of wonder. My idea of a perfect and interesting life is impossible to fulfil so I've gone for having my everyday life boring and secure in order to make things exciting inside my head
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I get along with almost everyone, I just handpick the ones I let in close. My partner is an INFJ and we get along great, we understand each other and whereas he's fascinated by my spontaneous behavior, I'm loving the fact that he's able to keep things organized. My closest friends are INTP, ENFP, ISFP and ISTJ. In general, I'm most drawn and attracted to INTxs, I used to dream about having an INTJ boyfriend before I met my current one, and to be fair he's borderline F as well
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
- I like my partners rational, organized and at the beginning of a new relationship I just love it when that kind of people don't know how to react to me. But they can't be too organized because I want to be able to talk them into my silly and impulsive ideas every now and then. With sex, I'm very shy at first but when I deem the other person safe to be sexually open with... Well, I have ideas, lots of ideas
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
- My main concern, besides providing necessities, is their personal growth, how they see themselves and the world. I would probably be an observant parent and try to have as much one on one time with him/her as possible and support whatever interests they may have
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
- Inwardly, I catch fire but outward I usually either shut up if it's a person I don't feel comfortable getting in a conflict with or ask them why they think that way, trying to see their point of view and trying to voice out my two cents as rationally and convincingly as possible
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
- My views of the world and people fluctuates a lot and depends on my current mood. If I'm depressed, I usually see people and society as a lost cause, idiots who'll drown in their own shit and eventually destroy the planet. If I'm excited, however, I can view people as sympathetic and lovely creatures. In general, I view people as ethically lazy and prone to be influenced by their surroundings, but not evil. IMO the social problems we have are people not being treated equally.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
- I tend to get along with people who are introverted as well or at least hang around introverts. Also, people who have a wide range of knowledge and interests so I can have flowy and spontaneous conversations with them about everything. With very close friends, I'm very open. I crack jokes and express my opinions and thoughts. With friends I don't know as well I'm far more withdrawn and have a hard time expressing opinions. My emotions are very private in either case, I struggle with expressing emotions even with my closest friends
21. How do you behave around strangers?
- Withdrawn and reserved but always polite
If someone made it this far, helping me out would be much appreciated. I'm happy to answer further questions as well if you've got any. I'm very curious to hear thoughts on this. Thanks in advance