Help her find her type so people see who she really is! From questionnaires:
What's your type? Well, if I knew that would I be posting this?
What colour do you like? My favorite color is blue, but I actually like more colors than just blue. This questionnaire was most likely not written by an American (OU).
What is your favourite personality? I don’t think I have a favorite. I get along best with certain ones, while other types will baffle me.
Where can you find clams? Many places. The important thing is wherever you find them they are happy.
Are you fascinated by wooden planks? Only when someone is forced to walk down one.
Do people make you fascinated by boats? People don’t make me anything.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? Yes, one is flipped horizontally and vertically. We could debate on which one is the flipped one. I’m going with 9. It comes later sequentially. Although athletic, it is not very original to copy and flip twice. Also, they are both divisible by 3 and are positive integers. I guess it is good they are positive since one copied the other.
How are elastic bands made? They start playing music together, but encounter a hardship. After the hardship they are able to “bounce back” and return to playing music together as they originally did. If it’s a different meaning, then I have no idea. I suppose if I had some elastic I could tie it in a knot and make it into a band.
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? No.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture? What????
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? Well, pigs in flying airplanes can fly.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? No, I’m bad at remembering dates. Also, why should I remember November 5th? I just realized yesterday was November 5th.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I don’ t want to say anything that would indicate what I think my type is because I don’t want to bias people who might respond.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? I don’t really yearn for anything. I am happily married and really enjoy my job.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. I don’t know. I like achieving things.
4) What makes you feel inferior? I feel stupid in groups of people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? Pros and cons mostly. If is something that involves other people than I do think about them too because I am not a robot.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? I work alone from home. My job involves analyzing, creativity and perfectionism.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it? I have a lot of fun on dates with my husband. I’m not very good at remembering specifics. We have fun.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? Doing it by myself.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as? Not very. I don’t really plan out tasks. I just go (but I get easily distracted).
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? Both.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? The latter.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I tend to think out loud with my husband and the one other close friend I have. One-on-one communication.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? Know where I am jumping before leaping. Yes.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I don’t have any friends that would call me for a night out last minute.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I get distracted and fall apart. I probably tend to pick fights. I eat.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? They invade my space. They focus on small talk I don’t care about.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Ethics, worldviews, morality, philosophy…
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life? What’s going on around me. My surroundings.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? My husband and one other friend know me pretty well. People who don’t know me very well would be surprised to find I am the talkative one when alone with my husband.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? I would do what I do every day. I am my own boss and work alone. I would work, watch tv some, get distracted and look around on things on the internet (articles, etc. I am not on social media) and do more work.
Thank you to everyone who answers! Also, if I need to answer more questions and give more information please let me know.