• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Underdog keeps getting mistaken for a bird or a plane or a frog

Underdog

Help her find her type so people see who she really is! From questionnaires:

What's your type? Well, if I knew that would I be posting this?
What colour do you like? My favorite color is blue, but I actually like more colors than just blue. This questionnaire was most likely not written by an American (OU).
What is your favourite personality? I don’t think I have a favorite. I get along best with certain ones, while other types will baffle me.
Where can you find clams? Many places. The important thing is wherever you find them they are happy.
Are you fascinated by wooden planks? Only when someone is forced to walk down one.
Do people make you fascinated by boats? People don’t make me anything.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? Yes, one is flipped horizontally and vertically. We could debate on which one is the flipped one. I’m going with 9. It comes later sequentially. Although athletic, it is not very original to copy and flip twice. Also, they are both divisible by 3 and are positive integers. I guess it is good they are positive since one copied the other.
How are elastic bands made? They start playing music together, but encounter a hardship. After the hardship they are able to “bounce back” and return to playing music together as they originally did. If it’s a different meaning, then I have no idea. I suppose if I had some elastic I could tie it in a knot and make it into a band.
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? No.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture? What????
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? Well, pigs in flying airplanes can fly.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? No, I’m bad at remembering dates. Also, why should I remember November 5th? I just realized yesterday was November 5th.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I don’ t want to say anything that would indicate what I think my type is because I don’t want to bias people who might respond.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? I don’t really yearn for anything. I am happily married and really enjoy my job.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. I don’t know. I like achieving things.
4) What makes you feel inferior? I feel stupid in groups of people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? Pros and cons mostly. If is something that involves other people than I do think about them too because I am not a robot.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? I work alone from home. My job involves analyzing, creativity and perfectionism.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it? I have a lot of fun on dates with my husband. I’m not very good at remembering specifics. We have fun.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? Doing it by myself.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as? Not very. I don’t really plan out tasks. I just go (but I get easily distracted).
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? Both.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? The latter.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I tend to think out loud with my husband and the one other close friend I have. One-on-one communication.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? Know where I am jumping before leaping. Yes.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I don’t have any friends that would call me for a night out last minute.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I get distracted and fall apart. I probably tend to pick fights. I eat.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? They invade my space. They focus on small talk I don’t care about.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Ethics, worldviews, morality, philosophy…
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life? What’s going on around me. My surroundings.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? My husband and one other friend know me pretty well. People who don’t know me very well would be surprised to find I am the talkative one when alone with my husband.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? I would do what I do every day. I am my own boss and work alone. I would work, watch tv some, get distracted and look around on things on the internet (articles, etc. I am not on social media) and do more work.

Thank you to everyone who answers! Also, if I need to answer more questions and give more information please let me know.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is ridiculously short, you're definitely a sensor and an introvert, but that is all I can say after reading your answers

Underdog

This is ridiculously short, you're definitely a sensor and an introvert, but that is all I can say after reading your answers

Oops. I missed copying and pasting some of the questions and my answers the first time (had them in a word document). This is the first part:

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
No. I am a married 30-year-old woman.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
I’m too lazy to copy and paste. When I look at photos I tend to think about the technical details and composition. I don’t really get “feelings” from art. The particular photo I looked at is underexposed, composed poorly (centered in the frame) and appears oversharpened. My job is related to design and I work a lot in photoshop.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
First off, I don’t really go to concerts and don’t really have a favorite musician. I would start asking people questions to figure out the best option. Such as, is there anyone who can fix the car? I would probably be pretty calm.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I’m not much of a party person.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Inwardly I would probably be thinking of why I disagree. Whether I say anything outwardly depends on how close the friend is and if I think it would be worth it. For example, if I know the friend won’t change his mind I wouldn’t say anything because it is not worth it. However, if it is someone really close, like my husband, we can debate without getting upset and gain insights.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
If something clashed with my beliefs I would analyze it to make sure it really clashed. If it did I would need to change what I believe because I can’t believe two things that contradict each other.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Obviously values that most people have, like loyalty, are important to me. My worldview and religious beliefs, which I formed after a lot of thinking, are important to me.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I have been told that I can be hard to understand. By this I mean that I sometimes say things in weird ways. If people could follow the thought process in my head they would understand. It would be nice to be able to communicate more effectively.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I don’t think I have these.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I enjoy pretty sedentary activities. Mostly I like working at my computer. Socializing in big groups really drains me because I’m not very good at small talk.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I don’t think I repress my internal thought process.
If I’m with people I am not close to I tend to not say anything.

Underdog

I also found a link to the MBTI step 2 and this has been very helpful. I think, for me, studying the MBTI will be more helpful. Thank you for your time and giving your thoughts.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I also found a link to the MBTI step 2 and this has been very helpful. I think, for me, studying the MBTI will be more helpful. Thank you for your time and giving your thoughts.

Well, do post more around the forum, that will give people a sense of you as well that a question and answer format can't deliver. I think you're almost certainly an S (sensor) and an I (introvert). Probably a T (thinker) type as well. Your answers don't give quite enough to for me to feel confident yet.

Underdog

I received a notification from someone that they thought some of my first answers were funny, but sadly the notification disappeared and I didn’t see who it was from. To whomever that was: Yes, I was being intentionally funny/silly and yes, I think we shall be friends. I’m not sure how this system works, but send me a friend request/message. :)

[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION]: Thanks! I will!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think ISTP, with a possibility of ISTJ ... I am pretty sure you're an enneagram 9, probably 9w8