• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You. Yes, you. Can you help me find my type?

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can you help me out? I'll try my best to answer this questionnaire. If you have other questions, feel free to ask it and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Thank you in advance.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I took quite a few tests that I found on Google, and I don't think most of them are that reliable. I usually got this one result but when I Google'd some information about the result that I got, and I kind of have doubts about the fitting. Anyways, I'm a 19 year old lady, who is a bit on a depressed state right now.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

A part of me wants to be a successful person who achieves and does great things and changes. I want to be known. I want to make an impact. On the other hand, a part of me just wants to have peace of mind.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I find this to be a tricky question. I guess I felt great when I finished my grade school then my high school and managed to enter into a good college. My parents didn't really teach or help me learn and study after grade 2, so I’m really proud that I learned most of the things that I know and managed to get through those stages alone.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

"Why can't you be more like her/him?"
I guess whenever I'm being compared to someone who is good at one thing that I'm obviously bad at. Well, I don't really mind it most of the time, but honestly, sometimes it stings.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I go by which one makes the most sense and desirable at the same time. I could go on with just what makes the most sense just fine but lately, I’m starting to be troubled at concentrating to things that I don’t desire.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My role depends on how much I know about our project. If I know something, I'm probably the one making the draft and plans in the background, partially controlling the group and only taking over when things get out of hand.

I'm not sure about wanting to have controlling the outcome, but I do want the outcome to be equal to or if possible, more than the effort that I put into it. Who would want a bad outcome when you clearly put your effort into it?

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

I can't remember a time where I genuinely had a lot of fun, maybe because it's been a really long time. I do have some fun reading books, watching series, and learning about things that caught my interest.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I can do fine by researching and doing hands on activities, but I do find it easier to learn one thing when watching and observing.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I was organized, but I think I became messy lately. I should probably start cleaning up my thoughts and everything.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Even if it makes sense, I probably wouldn't pay much attention to an idea unless I find it interesting or important. When it manages to catch my attention, I usually poke it at different sides then look for some important information that backs it up.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I'm not sure exactly how these two are opposites but I'd go with the latter. I'd rather be myself even if I couldn't fit in most groups. I'm used to this, and I find it better than belonging in a group by being something I'm not.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I usually think first before I speak. Spoken words are things that can’t almost be taken back. I also don’t like to make a fool out of myself. Of course, there are still times where I do speak without or while thinking.

I usually prefer one-on-one over group discussions.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I would like to know where I’d be jumping first. I have to be careful. I don’t want to end up in a not so good situation because of rushed actions. Of course, when the situation calls for it, I’d jump into action right away.

I don’t think one speaks louder than the other. This is just me but I do find actions better than words at times, because I’ve met a lot of people who are all words without the back up of actions.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

It depends on my schedule. Usually, Saturday is one of the 2 days of the week where I can rest and relax. I value rest over a night outs, so I’ll most likely decline.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

When I’m tired, I tend to be grumpy. When I’m really stressed, I get anxious or sometimes depressed because I tend to overthink. I usually take a break those times as I don’t want anyone to see me in that state.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

A lot. I dislike how some can be unreasonable, and over emotional and sensitive. I dislike how some people can act like crabs inside a basket, parasitic leeches, and dogs who like to sniff into other’s business. I dislike some who don’t take responsibilities for their actions. I can go on and on..

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Of course, I like talking about my interests, different views of things, the possible future, and life. I also like it when someone asks me about something that I know.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

I guess my surroundings. I tend to stay in my head at times so I usually don’t pay attention to my surroundings. I don’t really get into serious accidents but I bump into things quite a lot. I also don’t like going into a lot of details and I find it quite annoying. Also, people’s emotions, I guess. I’m sometimes called insensitive but I don’t really mean to be insensitive.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

They do tell me that I’m like a person who has her own world because I’m usually physically present and mentally somewhere. They also described me as a mushroom one time, when they noticed that I tend to disappear and appear randomly at times. One best friend of mine always tells me that I’m intelligent but I’m very lazy when it comes to things that I clearly don’t like. I don’t see anything wrong with how they view me, but I disagree on the intelligent part because I’m pretty dumb.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

In that unusual day, I’ll probably do something really unusual for me to do. I’ll express what I've been holding in inside all this time, a thing that I don’t do on normal days. I want to at least feel more human even only for that one day, and I also want a “Let it go” song number because why not?

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
Hmm, I'm just gonna go with the gut instinct I got from your answers. You seem very introverted, rational and organized and show displeasure in irrationality and irresponsibility, overall "flimsiness" dare I say. I think your lately appeared messiness might be more because of your depressed mood rather than what you actually prefer. I have a friend who you remind me of, she's very intelligent, down to earth and responsible and despises unnecessary drama while valuing independence, decency and the realisation that if you want to achieve things, you need to work your ass off. She's nice and friendly but also proud and stubborn, she isn't afraid of leaving people behind if they try to give her shit.

My call would be an ISTJ but don't listen to me, I'm a random person on the internet, I might be dead wrong :shrug:

93JC

You. Yes, you. Can you help me find my type?

Nope.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Enneagram seems to be 4w3.

This paragraph is most helpful with MBTI: "I guess my surroundings. I tend to stay in my head at times so I usually don’t pay attention to my surroundings. I don’t really get into serious accidents but I bump into things quite a lot. I also don’t like going into a lot of details and I find it quite annoying. Also, people’s emotions, I guess. I’m sometimes called insensitive but I don’t really mean to be insensitive."
Ni is least interested in surroundings and most dislikes going into detail, although the latter is also Ti. I'll go with INFJ.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My guess was going to be either 4w3, 4w5, or 5w4 for enneagram. INFJ for MBTI. If that ends up being correct, you'll fit right in around here. :D

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your answers to these questions make me think of an INTP. I'm unsure about enneagram.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with INTP, or INFJ with very developed Ti.

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I'm just gonna go with the gut instinct I got from your answers. You seem very introverted, rational and organized and show displeasure in irrationality and irresponsibility, overall "flimsiness" dare I say. I think your lately appeared messiness might be more because of your depressed mood rather than what you actually prefer. I have a friend who you remind me of, she's very intelligent, down to earth and responsible and despises unnecessary drama while valuing independence, decency and the realisation that if you want to achieve things, you need to work your ass off. She's nice and friendly but also proud and stubborn, she isn't afraid of leaving people behind if they try to give her shit.

My call would be an ISTJ but don't listen to me, I'm a random person on the internet, I might be dead wrong :shrug:

Off topic: You seem to have a nice friend. I dunno but she seems to be nice in my opinion.

Anyways, It's okay. At least you tried to help me with this one. Thank you. :smooch:

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The common results that I got didn't show up, which is not really surprising because I questioned the fitting.
I still have little understanding about functions so I'm still a bit confused about INTP and INFJ.
Anyways...

:roundthnx:

Teehee.