• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help on my type

Recktor

Personal information:

* I do not care about sports, politics, or world events

* I lack introspection

* I'm dependent on my mother. She controls me; I do not live my life.

* I take the world in it's rawest moments. I often walk around without a thought in my head, doing things on autopilot.

* I am a home body and I dislike crowds and loud noises

* Most of my thoughts are spent creating characters, music videos, scenes, etc.

* I strive to have a mechanical mind. I want to read everything.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is an attractive quality one sees in something or someone. It is a very subjective notion. Love is a non-existent idea that Hollywood peddles to make a buck off of lonely middle-aged women and sentimental teenage girls.

2. What are your most important values?

Privacy. I couldn't imagine the agony of sharing a room with someone. A locked door is the only freedom I have.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Honestly, I constantly debate back and forth with myself, but it is not worth thinking about. If I'm lucky I'll get 70 years on this planet, and then death for eternity. I'd rather hold off on figuring that stuff out.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I don't like this idea of respecting everyone who has served in the military. I do not believe in automatically respecting anyone for any reason, because I do not know how the person is behind closed doors.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Trivial crap such as movies and television. My interests include reading, but wasting time is my major hobby.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I'm not interested in health as a topic, although I plan on reading some medical texts. I am ashamed of my body, so yeah I'm focused on it.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I get allowance so it's all good.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I'm a big fan of the surreal, mysterious, esoteric, strange, etc.

I suppose Pan's Labyrinth and Donnie Darko serve as examples.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Human things. This idea that only feelers cry and smile is a cheap stereotype, and a lazy way of typing.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I'm very unaware of my environments, so I guess a sense of belonging.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My mother thinks I am lazy, spoiled, etc.

I dislike quite a lot about myself.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

My mother sees me as intelligent, thoughtful, and destined for greatness.

I like how open-minded I can be.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Incentive to get things done. I know what I have to do, I just forget to do it because of my constant unconscious state...and my laziness.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I've been stuck in a rut since I was born.My reaction is just to live and deal with it; learned helplessness

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I suppose the same things most people like/dislike. Infidelity vs loyalty, lies vs trust, etc.

I don't know what get along means. I'd rather strangers didn't bother me.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm not ready for that kind of stuff yet, maybe in the future.

I want what most people want: loyalty, intelligence, nurturing, nice titties, understanding, and trust.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

How am I suppose to know? I can say what I think would happen, but what I think and do in the situation are two different things.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Ignore him, because a debate would cause me stress and tension.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I don't have one. I see people are greedy, self-serving parasites. Too many social problems to list, mostly for the media and school systems.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't have friends. I like to waste time doing things I enjoy doing.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I do my best to pretend they don't exist.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP, could be INTP, but I don't see any big picture orientation

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I second ISTP. I guess you could be ISFP but I don't really get the sense of a powerful feeling motor behind the questionnaire. It is very bare bones though so it's hard to say.

Recktor

I second ISTP. I guess you could be ISFP but I don't really get the sense of a powerful feeling motor behind the questionnaire. It is very bare bones though so it's hard to say.

The questionnaire was rushed. Plus, it's a week old; I'm a different person now.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The questionnaire was rushed. Plus, it's a week old; I'm a different person now.

You could flesh it out ... or just go with ISFP if that's what you feel you are.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not a lot here, but I'm going to guess INFJ. This is a total shot in the dark; a lot of what you said could go for anyone in your situation, so really I'm not in a position to say. Only 25% confidence in the typing.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
After reading others' statements, I change my mind. I thought I was seeing possibly some aimless Ni in your post; but tertiary instead of dom makes more sense. ISTP has a higher probability than INFJ.

Also, you are almost certainly not ISFP. I don't see that at all. ENTP is more likely than that; I've known the ENTP personality to fall in on itself in a similar manner to how you write here, so that's possible. But I don't see INTP as likely at all.