• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's his type? ISTP or ISFP?

Honeypie728

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, I've recently gotten into typing and I love trying to figure out what type all my friends and family are - and why they do the things they do! I find everything about personalities so interesting to learn about..

But anyways, I'm trying to figure out what type this guy I used to date a couple years ago =p I've been stuck on ISTP or ISFP.. here's some stuff about him though

So, when we were dating a couple years ago, I was 17 and he was 23 XP
He was training to become a navy seal, and then had to move across the country to finish training..

Now it gets weird!!

We met up for one last time before he left and he said I could go to college where he is training, and share an apartment with him.
I had ALMOST lost my virginity to him (it didn't fit lol)
The very scary thing was that he SOMEHOW forgot to buy a condom, so everything was unprotected (very, very stupid!!)..
My parents found out everything about him and they blocked his number..

Apparently he messaged me a year after all of that - he said that he couldn't stop thinking about me and he had to find me on facebook by adding people from my high school XP
I never saw that message until this past summer when he contacted me again.. I felt so bad about that! But anyways, he said that he's finally a navy seal now and that I should be his girlfriend - I told him that I'm going to be too busy with nursing school and he's going to be a navy seal for the next couple years.

So that's the end of my story =P I wanted to get that off my chest because I've been thinking about him lately.. I know a long-distance relationship probably wouldn't work out, but I feel like ever since he messaged me - the old feelings when we were dating have rushed back and makes me miss him..

The questions I'm wondering -

- Do you think I made the right decision to tell him no?
-What type do you think he is? I've been trying to figure him out :p but I think he is either ISTP or ISFP ...

Mane

Permabanned
What we know:
1. Navy seal
2. Has a thick penis
3. Doesn't carry condoms

So... We are going by what personality type has a thick penis? :huh:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doesn't carry condoms, my first thought is ESFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP or ESFP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Penis

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I'm not sure there is a connection between girth and MBTI, but if you have a good argument for it, I will consider it.