User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTJ

Question Hello. I'm an Aries (zodiac) with INTP personality. Can you help?

Could you please help me understand what this says about me? I been looking all over the internet (about 6 months worth) when I finally found this site (google searching for "zodiac signs istj" lol.

Everywhere I read ISTJ is suppose to be "Virgo" but I'm an Aries and "Aries" fits me to a "T".

Can anyone help?

Just got out of 8 years army and now going to college for Medical Lab Technician so taking some time to re-learn myself.

Oh, and this is a first post, but I really really been wondering this for a while now. I suppose my second post could be an intro post?
    Last edited by BlueTiger; 10-16-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: THIS POST WAS FROM BEFORE...WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS AN ISTJ. DISREGARD.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Hey guys, so you can disregard the previous post. Lol.

I was going on the B-M test that I took upon first entering the Army and came with ISTJ. However, I just took the time and got different results now. I got INTP. Hrm.

Anyone have any ideas on an INTP Aries? Thanks.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yeah, I'm not sure if MBTI and astrology signs have a ton of correlation. I'm an ESTP Leo and heard somewhere that Leos are supposed to identify the most with ENxJs? If anything, I should be an Aries! Out of curiosity, which test did you take?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if MBTI and astrology signs have a ton of correlation. I'm an ESTP Leo and heard somewhere that Leos are supposed to identify the most with ENxJs? If anything, I should be an Aries! Out of curiosity, which test did you take?
    The true and false one, with like 60 questions. I forget the name off the top of my head now.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Welcome to Typology Central. It is my hope that this place will dispel many an illusion for you, my friend.

MBTI
    INFJ

MBTI and astrology don't correlate at all, pretty sure.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTiger View Post
    The true and false one, with like 60 questions. I forget the name off the top of my head now.
    Oh, I think that's the one I took, too. Welcome! I'm sure you'll figure out your real type in no time.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I've tried to correlate MBTI and zodiac signs for a while, and decided a while ago that they just don't match up. So much so that basically any type could have Aries characteristics.

Did you test differently on that same test given by the army? That is interesting but not uncommon to test differently on one that's professionally administered. This is why self study is an essential component of the indicator, the test is just a best guess.
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........
    Likes chickpea liked this post

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I'm Aries and ISFP, so yeah, I wouldn't look too deeply into that.

Welcome.
    Likes chickpea liked this post