• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hello. I'm an Aries (zodiac) with INTP personality. Can you help?

BlueTiger

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Could you please help me understand what this says about me? I been looking all over the internet (about 6 months worth) when I finally found this site (google searching for "zodiac signs istj" lol.

Everywhere I read ISTJ is suppose to be "Virgo" but I'm an Aries and "Aries" fits me to a "T".

Can anyone help?

Just got out of 8 years army and now going to college for Medical Lab Technician so taking some time to re-learn myself. :D :)

Oh, and this is a first post, but I really really been wondering this for a while now. I suppose my second post could be an intro post? :)

Last edited:

BlueTiger

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hey guys, so you can disregard the previous post. Lol. :)

I was going on the B-M test that I took upon first entering the Army and came with ISTJ. However, I just took the time and got different results now. I got INTP. Hrm.

Anyone have any ideas on an INTP Aries? Thanks.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I'm not sure if MBTI and astrology signs have a ton of correlation. I'm an ESTP Leo and heard somewhere that Leos are supposed to identify the most with ENxJs? If anything, I should be an Aries! Out of curiosity, which test did you take?

BlueTiger

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah, I'm not sure if MBTI and astrology signs have a ton of correlation. I'm an ESTP Leo and heard somewhere that Leos are supposed to identify the most with ENxJs? If anything, I should be an Aries! Out of curiosity, which test did you take?

The true and false one, with like 60 questions. I forget the name off the top of my head now.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to Typology Central. It is my hope that this place will dispel many an illusion for you, my friend. :bye:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
MBTI and astrology don't correlate at all, pretty sure.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The true and false one, with like 60 questions. I forget the name off the top of my head now.

Oh, I think that's the one I took, too. Welcome! :) I'm sure you'll figure out your real type in no time.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've tried to correlate MBTI and zodiac signs for a while, and decided a while ago that they just don't match up. So much so that basically any type could have Aries characteristics.

Did you test differently on that same test given by the army? That is interesting but not uncommon to test differently on one that's professionally administered. This is why self study is an essential component of the indicator, the test is just a best guess.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm Aries and ISFP, so yeah, I wouldn't look too deeply into that.

Welcome.