User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    The shocked response was mostly in response to the 6w7 suggestion. Not the 1w2.
    Okay. Just know that I didn't suggest 6w7 though haha. I definitely don't get a 7 feeling from you at all.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay. Just know that I didn't suggest 6w7 though haha. I definitely don't get a 7 feeling from you at all.
    Right. That was someone else. Sorry, I read a bunch of replies and responded to the wrong one.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Just noticed you changed to so/sp -- good call! You definitely vibe sx-last, now that I think about it.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Just noticed you changed to so/sp -- good call! You definitely vibe sx-last, now that I think about it.
    Yeah and what prompted this change, just wondering?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Yeah and what prompted this change, just wondering?
    I thought maybe some of the 6ish vibe that was getting picked up was actually sp. I also did some more reading about instinctual variants and thought it fit better. I had also chosen so/sx based on an online test. After retaking it last night and having it tell me I was 2w3 sx I decided it was rubbish and went with research instead.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I thought maybe some of the 6ish vibe that was getting picked up was actually sp. I also did some more reading about instinctual variants and thought it fit better. I had also chosen so/sx based on an online test. After retaking it last night and having it tell me I was 2w3 sx I decided it was rubbish and went with research instead.
    That makes sense. What about so/sp resonates with you?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That makes sense. What about so/sp resonates with you?
    Um, I think it just resonates the best of all the choices. I really relate to all the instinctual variants, so I had a hard time choosing. Mostly it just best reflects how I prioritize my life. In a social/group setting I'm generally hyper aware of how people are interacting and try to make that as smooth as possible. I'm also very aware of how I am perceived and try to monitor that pretty carefully. Which, is why I chose so first.

But I'm really still a bit torn between sx and sp. I definitely spend a LOT of time making sure my physical needs are met. Whether that's schedule related stuff, meal planning, budgeting, etc. And I have a decent amount of anxiety in regards to things that could potentially compromise my safety/health. What I don't relate to is that most sp descriptions use words like "dark, reserved, lower energy, etc." and none of those words really apply to me.

So, yeah. I don't know. Probably still going to go with so/sp, but open to suggestions.
    Friends, waffles, work

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Did you get a chance to read these?

http://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/two-stacks/
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I did. Just not a huge fan of the whole concept I suppose. I think they just take it a bit too far and pigeonhole people a little too much. If I had to choose, I would probably still go with so/sp. I even read the ones for type 1, just in case it's the 2 that's the problem.
    Friends, waffles, work

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I did. Just not a huge fan of the whole concept I suppose. I think they just take it a bit too far and pigeonhole people a little too much. If I had to choose, I would probably still go with so/sp. I even read the ones for type 1, just in case it's the 2 that's the problem.
    I actually like the description for so/sx. I don't think it can actually describe someone's life like "they are friends with everyone" (although I'd like to pride myself on that fact hehe) but I think it really captures the warm, inviting, lighthearted energy of the type - I think @EJCC and I represent how it can manifest itself from an already playful type like E7 to a more organized and efficient type like E1.

I think you could easily mistype as so/sx due to 2 influence since 2s can be so engaging and personal. But if you do have a more rigid aura and consider E1 then I could buy so/sp for E2.

(sorry I still haven't watched the video haha today's been busy...)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so