Peoples opinions of me when the first meet me shy , quiet , modest , I carry myself well, stylish, innocent, friendly , just different but they can't tell me why I seem different, sometimes I give off a cold vibe with my stoic face at times. When I get to know people they see my more , witty, chatty ,honest , sometimes ask a lot of questions, opinionated I just say what I think although I won't care if other agree with I just like to share my point of view . I'm only opinionated when I feel comfortable around the people.
- I over analyse social interactions like if I said something I'll look back and think should've said that maybe I shouldn't .
For instance if someone hasn't text back I wonder if I was annoying them .
- I remember me and my friend had planned someone to meet up sometime during the week it wasn't confirmed when I sent the text to try and arrange it. She took a few days to respond when she did she suggested that we could take a short walk in the evening . I value my evenings on that particular day knew I wouldn't feel like going for a walk so I suggested something else then she said she only had a small time so I said maybe we meet another time instead and ask which day. I again don't get a reply back so I spend my time wondering if maybe I did something wrong that I should've agreed to go for the walk. I overanalyse the whole thing thinking I must've made a mistake .
Other things like the way someone would usually reply after saying sometimes like see you later and the one time they don't say anything or take longer I start wondering if I said something wrong earlier in the conversation . Just thinking why did they do that? When they usually say this?
Or even something like a random guy smiled at me for the whole day I'll be wondering why on earth that guy was smiling at me?
- I have a strong gut instinct in fact when I go against it I always run into trouble in to when I then tell myself " I should've followed my gut.
Often when I've gone against my gut eventually I'll go back and follow it. I've had times where I got a feeling something would happen for that week I'll know about it before it happens I'll almost be waiting for it to happen looking for the signs. Sometimes I've made decisions because I felt something bad would happen halfway through my college semester I decided to take a break an repeat next year as I had a bad feeling about how the exams would turn out as my gut was telling me it was a bad idea to continue.
- When I cry it's from anger when I've got to the point where I can't control the situation .
Sometimes about emotions gets me crying as I'm used helping others then when I'm on the opposite end the person is trying to help me I cry trying to talk about time . Sometimes I find I have to write down what I want to say or else I'll just start crying. I'm sensitive about what people think about me although I don't always show it.
- I tend to look at reviews before purchasing anything. I'll look at the features then spend time researching to find out other experiences with the item in mind before I make my final judgement. If stuck between two or more I'll look at the pros and cons then come to a final decision
- Sometimes I look at suggestions people say to me about different things in a black and white way. I'll quickly dismiss it won't see how I could possible do that I just won't consider it. After a while I'll go back and think hmm...I wonder start looking further into that suggestion considering it realising maybe the person was right just I quickly dismissed it not taking it for face value.
- I need constant assurance when I'm right about something I might figure something else I'll feel need to explain it to someone else to get them to agree with me to confirm that I'm right just to make sure I haven't made a mistake just to know I was right.
- Almost always have a song stuck in my head even if I've just heard the song once.
- I'm very image conscious always obsessed about how I look , what I wear etc always trying to improve my body even after reaching my goal I get quite perfectionistic about myself.
- I relate very well to Elsa in Frozen the way she appears in the movie just reminded me of myself.