User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: ENTP or ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Again_Chloe View Post
    based on reading 5 sentences: ENTP.

I had my own doubts about entp/enfp, especially because i overthink, analyse, and am very good in logic stuff, but i figured my T is more my ennea 7 part. mental fix to use brain all the time.qq

but we are not much similar. i wear my heart on sleeves, am very easily hurt, and still care about friends i didn see since kindergarten (sick, i know)
    Oh, that really clarifies that I'm an ENTP. Since I don't wear my heart on my sleeves and I don't really care about my close friends before! However, I do care for some. )

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by darknessinzero View Post
    I did. I have met 2 kind of INTP's and researched about what they do in their childhood. Pretty sure, when I was a kid, I'm veryyyy extroverted. I just became an introvert when I was a college. So, before I thought that my type is INTP. This changed when I met with INTP's and they're a lot more different than me since I can become an extrovert or introvert if I wanted to, however, the INTP's I know can't. Plus I'm a lot more reckless compared to them )

EJArendee has good videos, sometimes he is not as clear as Dr Juice, but they are fine.

If you pick up women quite easily, you are ENTP That's what he says !!
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Oh, that really clarifies that I'm an ENTP. Since I don't wear my heart on my sleeves and I don't really care about my close friends before! However, I do care for some. )
    Bang head! Facepalm!

Dear Darknessinzero,

Here's my take on ENTP's!

My previous posts might help you understand how ENTP you are.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    Bang head! Facepalm!

Dear Darknessinzero,

I identify myself with that picture a lot. That describes my day to day interaction )

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

I identify myself with that picture a lot. That describes my day to day interaction )
    Ok, since you are either unwilling or incapable of going back and engaging with my previous posts; to me, the most defining characteristic of any ENTP is that they tend to have big ideas about new projects but have trouble following them through to completion. For example, an ENTP will plan a large party for 7pm today and everyone is coming, but just found out at 4pm there's this marathon at 5pm that they now really want to run just as much, and somehow think they can do both.

ENTP = Extremely Bouncy thinkers.

Very very poor spatial reasoning skills, but very very good at coming up with new ideas. They shine in advertising and marketing strategy sessions.

"I love it when a good plan comes together!" Sums up the ENTP.

In dating, it's all about the chase and gamesmanship.

8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Very very poor spatial reasoning skills, but very very good at coming up with new ideas. They shine in advertising and marketing strategy sessions.

YOU be "poor" yourself cowboy !

I have a very good example of the ENTP I am : When I was very very young (let's say a small girl in the serious world of University) I booked a trip to go and study to Amsterdam.

I did everything and used to fight to be the 1st on the teachers' list.

At the end... I chose to change my plans (3 months before leaving). I decided to stay in France and just moved house in my country because I found a funny and tolerant guy to be with in a nice city I did not know at this moment.....

Some months later (of course I was not in love with this guy) I let drop my studies, without even taking the diploma because... I had just found an exciting job !....etc ...etc.

And I have so many examples like that (when parents, friends, and teachers don't understand me)

I'm more "fairplay today" with what this -unfair, useless to say- cowboy calls "spatial (and time) reasoning skills"

Today I can say I feel grounded. I need to feel free and not to have too many serious commitments in my little life.

In 2 words, I'd say I need many plans as well as options for my well-being. I don't need to "escape" but I had to work on myself to feel grounded enough not to escape my 1st plans...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Bang head! Facepalm!

Dear Darknessinzero,

ENTJ can charge a lot more... But they know what/who they are charging at.

As an ENTP I know what I am charging at, but I can change my mind on my way...

Find other battles much more interesting and intriguing.
    @darknessinzero are you curious about enneagramm ?

Those shield and arrows are very "8ish"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    YOU be "poor" yourself cowboy !

I have a very good example of the ENTP I am : When I was very very young (let's say a small girl in the serious world of University) I booked a trip to go and study to Amsterdam.

I did everything and used to fight to be the 1st on the teachers' list.

At the end... I chose to change my plans (3 months before leaving). I decided to stay in France and just moved house in my country because I found a funny and tolerant guy to be with in a nice city I did not know at this moment.....

Some months later (of course I was not in love with this guy) I let drop my studies, without even taking the diploma because... I had just found an exciting job !....etc ...etc.

And I have so many examples like that (when parents, friends, and teachers don't understand me)

I'm more "fairplay today" with what this -unfair, useless to say- cowboy calls "spatial (and time) reasoning skills"

Today I can say I feel grounded. I need to feel free and not to have too many serious commitments in my little life.

In 2 words, I'd say I need many plans as well as options for my well-being. I don't need to "escape" but I had to work on myself to feel grounded enough not to escape my 1st plans...

This post totally makes my point Darknessinzero. See how it bounces?

Spatial reasoning is the "tall glass vs. fat glass" comparison test. Being able to identify the space, size, and shape used and occupied by one thing over another. ESTJ's are the best at it, but it's a weakness for ENTP's. The problem with the party and marathon example is not about time management, but of wanting the new thing almost more than the old thing, which has to do with idea generation and the thrill of spontaneity implicit to all ENTP's, and has nothing to do with spatial reasoning skills or time at all, which in fact you just completely agreed with in that you need "many plans as well as options for my well-being.", to which I thank you, for agreeing with me.....and for writing a bouncy post, that also flows harmoniously with what I'm saying about ENTP's.

8w9 EIE

Ok, since you are either unwilling or incapable of going back and engaging with my previous posts; to me, the most defining characteristic of any ENTP is that they tend to have big ideas about new projects but have trouble following them through to completion. For example, an ENTP will plan a large party for 7pm today and everyone is coming, but just found out at 4pm there's this marathon at 5pm that they now really want to run just as much, and somehow think they can do both.

DUDE, you're pretty creepy, you just described the way how I do my responsibilities! When I knew better ideas come along the way in achieving a goal, I always find ways to get both. For example, when I go out to buy some food in the mall, suddenly, a wild idea appears! It seems going into the arcade is a good idea! And so I did. Then while playing, another wild idea appears! Sounds like watching this movie is a good idea! And so I did. And finally, this is where I bought food and a wild frickin idea appears again! What about if I check the game store and the bookstore? And the cycle continues.

And I did many things out from just buying a food.

This post totally makes my point Darknessinzero. See how it bounces?

Spatial reasoning is the "tall glass vs. fat glass" comparison test. Being able to identify the space, size, and shape used and occupied by one thing over another. ESTJ's are the best at it, but it's a weakness for ENTP's. The problem with the party and marathon example is not about time management, but of wanting the new thing almost more than the old thing, which has to do with idea generation and the thrill of spontaneity implicit to all ENTP's, and has nothing to do with spatial reasoning skills or time at all, which in fact you just completely agreed with in that you need "many plans as well as options for my well-being.", to which I thank you, for agreeing with me.....and for writing a bouncy post, that also flows harmoniously with what I'm saying about ENTP's.

Brilliant! HAHA