• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oh Na Na What’s My Type~?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yes.
You’ve been waiting for this for so long.
Or probably not.
But let’s settle this.

You thought I’m not an INTJ?
Let us find out.

And no I can’t let go of this formatting..
I have OCD.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think a good place to start would be to ask you exactly what led you to type as an INTJ? What information did you find that resonated with you? Please be as thorough as you can with this answer.

Also, you mentioned in the other thread that you avoid "talking like an INTJ" so that people will understand you better. What does it mean to "talk like an INTJ"?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think a good place to start would be to ask you exactly what led you to type as an INTJ? What information did you find that resonated with you? Please be as thorough as you can with this answer.

Also, you mentioned in the other thread that you avoid "talking like an INTJ" so that people will understand you better. What does it mean to "talk like an INTJ"?

I had took tests online nearly 10-15 times and all the results were INTJ also, I used different sites.
No, I don’t, I never did in my life unless I was misunderstood.
Only one person in my life succeeded to understand me, my physics teacher…

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I had took tests online nearly 10-15 times and all the results were INTJ also, I used different sites.
No, I don’t, I never did in my life unless I was misunderstood.
Only one person in my life succeeded to understand me, my physics teacher…
Would you please elaborate on all of the above, and answer the other questions in my earlier post? You may not intend to be cryptic, but you're being cryptic. The more information and explanation you give, the easier it will be to type you.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
So I took the test two times:- first, who I am. And secondly, how people must think I am.
The first one was INTJ, but the second was slightly INTJ, the percentages were low. I was glad because the personality people think I have is balanced yet a bit realistic. ;)

Hmm.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Would you please elaborate on all of the above, and answer the other questions in my earlier post? You may not intend to be cryptic, but you're being cryptic. The more information and explanation you give, the easier it will be to type you.

You want me to say informations randomly?
I was expecting for some questions.
I don’t think I left any earlier questions unanswered.
Can you type them again?

- - - Updated - - -

10-15 times?

Nearly.
I’m not interested in accurate numbers.
approximate works.

á´…eparted

passages
I generally don't question peoples type unless I have met them in person, or there are glaring examples and pieces of evidence that say otherwise. That said, it's worth stating what could prevent one from being typed well. From what I can tell people are basing your typing off stereotypes of behavior and styles that are not commonly seen in INTJ's. I don't think that's valid enough for several reasons:

1. English is not your first language, and you don't have a strong command of it. It's enough that you can do basic communication but I am seeing a lot being lost in translation and it is a big problem. So much so I don't think the air will ever be cleared in this matter. If you can't properly communicate then. This I see as the biggest problem.

2. You overvalue images. You have stated explicitly that you are not being yourself for clarity purposes so people will understand you. This is actually making things unclear.

3. You aren't listening. Others suggest ways of doing something to you, and you don't properly acknowledge it and do what's asked, or make an attempt to meet others in the middle. In short, you show a great deal of stubbornness that makes healthy discourse problematic.

4. You're young. If you are in your senior year of high school, then I am to guess you are 17. It's difficult for one to accurately type oneself at that young of an age. Based on your behavior thus far as well, I have serious doubt you'll be able to self disclose honestly, even if you think you are doing so. You place a lot of premium on style and image, and that usually is linked with one being detached or out of touch with who they really are. I had problems with this when I was younger, and as such I didn't figure out my true MBTI type until I was 24. The brain us undergoing development until our mid 20's, so it's very likely that you're still growing into yourself, and may very well change. Your type might be solidifed by this point, and some can figure it out, but not all, and I am of the opinion the majority can't.

Also, for the record, online tests for personality types are not the end all be all tool for figuring out type. I'd say it's merely a starting point. I'm ENFJ, but the type I most frequently test as ESTJ, and that's simply not correct. It takes a lot of personal reflection, discourse with others, reading, learning, and in general time to sort out ones type. It's not an overnight process by any stretch of the word.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

1-what makes you angry?

I need to think about that.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I don’t think about people to like/dislike them.
I may like/dislike people, but won’t tell them unless they ask.
I may treat them appropriately.
I may stalk to learn from them.

3-do you like animals? why?

I don’t have feelings for animals, I believe they need to live away form us.
I’m against having pets, it’s unfair.
They belong in nature and not under our mercy or stupid logic.
I can get annoyed by insects.
I hate parasites. nothing personal.

4-what do you like most about the favourite people in your life?

My favourite people in life are far away.
I like them because I know them and they’re far away.
I want to stand up and clap.. If only I can meet them..
I have many things to tell them.
And they understand me no matter how I lack at expressing.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like good traits, and I dislike bad traits.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

I like to wear the way I want, not to be slave of fashion.
But again to express myself.
But to show that I’m aware of what’s happening, I wear fashionable clothes.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Depends on what the situation needs.
I prefer to do the right thing at the right time.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Everything can be enjoyable.
Depends if I want to have joy in doing that activity.
currently I paint, read, write, housework and social tasks.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Faith. Knowledge. Achieving my plans.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

What type of a relationship?
I like to be understood.
If that happens I can then think about other things later.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

My love is gained by who/what could impress me.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

It’s hard to tell, perhaps how to improve myself.
What I have done this week?
What to do the other week?
How I did last week?
How to do next week?

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

Dramatically.
My self but less developed.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I generally don't question peoples type unless I have met them in person, or there are glaring examples and pieces of evidence that say otherwise. That said, it's worth stating what could prevent one from being typed well. From what I can tell people are basing your typing off stereotypes of behavior and styles that are not commonly seen in INTJ's. I don't think that's valid enough for several reasons:

1. English is not your first language, and you don't have a strong command of it. It's enough that you can do basic communication but I am seeing a lot being lost in translation and it is a big problem. So much so I don't think the air will ever be cleared in this matter. If you can't properly communicate then. This I see as the biggest problem.

2. You overvalue images. You have stated explicitly that you are not being yourself for clarity purposes so people will understand you. This is actually making things unclear.

3. You aren't listening. Others suggest ways of doing something to you, and you don't properly acknowledge it and do what's asked, or make an attempt to meet others in the middle. In short, you show a great deal of stubbornness that makes healthy discourse problematic.

4. You're young. If you are in your senior year of high school, then I am to guess you are 17. It's difficult for one to accurately type oneself at that young of an age. Based on your behavior thus far as well, I have serious doubt you'll be able to self disclose honestly, even if you think you are doing so. You place a lot of premium on style and image, and that usually is linked with one being detached or out of touch with who they really are. I had problems with this when I was younger, and as such I didn't figure out my true MBTI type until I was 24. The brain us undergoing development until our mid 20's, so it's very likely that you're still growing into yourself, and may very well change. Your type might be solidifed by this point, and some can figure it out, but not all, and I am of the opinion the majority can't.

Also, for the record, online tests for personality types are not the end all be all tool for figuring out type. I'd say it's merely a starting point. I'm ENFJ, but the type I most frequently test as ESTJ, and that's simply not correct. It takes a lot of personal reflection, discourse with others, reading, learning, and in general time to sort out ones type. It's not an overnight process by any stretch of the word.

Trust me it’s not the english, I talk differently in my language too..
I disagree, being myself is worst.
Can you understand I’m not being myself because i’m trying to use a different language than my own so you understand my own?

á´…eparted

passages

Trust me it’s not the english, I talk differently in my language too..
I disagree, being myself is worst.
Can you understand I’m not being myself because i’m trying to use a different language than my own so you understand my own?

You stated it's not your english, then state that it's a different language that you're trying to mirror with your own that you're trying to mirror. By that notion, it is your english that is a problem. This will make it confusing, and I am telling you that your english is at times extremely hard to follow, very vauge, and overall confusing. This is very off-putting and is going to lead to many people not taking you seriously at all, or giving you the time of day period.

You further proved that you're being stubborn and not listening with this reply of yours.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You stated it's not your english, then state that it's a different language that you're trying to mirror with your own that you're trying to mirror. This will make it confusing, and I am telling you that your english is at times extremely hard to follow, very vauge, and overall confusing. This is very off-putting and is going to lead to many people not taking you seriously at all, or giving you the time of day period.

You further proved that you're being stubborn and not listening with this reply of yours.

I don’t deny my bad english.
I even said it’s worse for me to talk as even in my native language if I used my own “language = the way I express” I’d be misunderstood.
So that’s the reason I try to use a “language = a way/style to express” that could be understood.

stubborn in what?
I never waist time being mistaken.
As I realise I admit & carry the right idea.

Also.. I admit I still lack at communication which is why I’m here, to learn communication.
And learning mbti is not the reason I came here, it’s something I do. but simply not the reason I came here.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Ahahahaha I laughed hard at this.
look at the date when I posted that.
I’ve did many tests, only at the beginning I took one test in the way I actually act in real life.

á´…eparted

passages
The following sentences, don't make any sense, largely due to wording and grammar:

So that’s the reason I try to use a “language = a way/style to express” that could be understood.
I never waist time being mistaken.
As I realise I admit & carry the right idea.

It's also waste, not waist. Though at that word I did understand what you intended.

Also.. I admit I still lack at communication which is why I’m here, to learn communication.
And learning mbti is not the reason I came here, it’s something I do. but simply not the reason I came here.

So why are you here? Is it to improve your english? Something else?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I’ve did many tests, only at the beginning I took one test in the way I actually act in real life.

And what was the result of that test?