User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 30

  1. #11
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Trust me it’s not the english, I talk differently in my language too..
    I disagree, being myself is worst.
    Can you understand I’m not being myself because i’m trying to use a different language than my own so you understand my own?
    You stated it's not your english, then state that it's a different language that you're trying to mirror with your own that you're trying to mirror. By that notion, it is your english that is a problem. This will make it confusing, and I am telling you that your english is at times extremely hard to follow, very vauge, and overall confusing. This is very off-putting and is going to lead to many people not taking you seriously at all, or giving you the time of day period.

    You further proved that you're being stubborn and not listening with this reply of yours.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

  2. #12
    Senior Member Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Can you understand I’m not being myself because i’m trying to use a different language than my own so you understand my own?

  3. #13
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    You stated it's not your english, then state that it's a different language that you're trying to mirror with your own that you're trying to mirror. This will make it confusing, and I am telling you that your english is at times extremely hard to follow, very vauge, and overall confusing. This is very off-putting and is going to lead to many people not taking you seriously at all, or giving you the time of day period.

    You further proved that you're being stubborn and not listening with this reply of yours.

    I don’t deny my bad english.
    I even said it’s worse for me to talk as even in my native language if I used my own “language = the way I express” I’d be misunderstood.
    So that’s the reason I try to use a “language = a way/style to express” that could be understood.

    stubborn in what?
    I never waist time being mistaken.
    As I realise I admit & carry the right idea.

    Also.. I admit I still lack at communication which is why I’m here, to learn communication.
    And learning mbti is not the reason I came here, it’s something I do. but simply not the reason I came here.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  4. #14
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    The word language in some areas mean style.
    =____=
    English words are different than arabic.
    They could mean many things.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  5. #15
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Hmm.

    Ahahahaha I laughed hard at this.
    look at the date when I posted that.
    I’ve did many tests, only at the beginning I took one test in the way I actually act in real life.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    The word language in some areas mean style.
    =____=
    English words are different than arabic.
    They could mean many things.
    I know. Try using your own style.

  7. #17
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I know. Try using your own style.

    Alright.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  8. #18
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    The following sentences, don't make any sense, largely due to wording and grammar:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    So that’s the reason I try to use a “language = a way/style to express” that could be understood.
    ...
    I never waist time being mistaken.
    As I realise I admit & carry the right idea.
    It's also waste, not waist. Though at that word I did understand what you intended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Also.. I admit I still lack at communication which is why I’m here, to learn communication.
    And learning mbti is not the reason I came here, it’s something I do. but simply not the reason I came here.
    So why are you here? Is it to improve your english? Something else?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


  9. #19
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    So why are you here? Is it to improve your english? Something else?

    That’s another benefit, not the main reason.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    I’ve did many tests, only at the beginning I took one test in the way I actually act in real life.
    And what was the result of that test?

Similar Threads

  1. So what's my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:58 PM
  2. So what is my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:27 AM
  3. What's My Type?
    By MuraKoji in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 09:07 AM
  4. Results are here. What's my type?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:46 AM
  5. What's my type,
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO