• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ, ISTJ, or ISTP?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I am trying to type a classmate of mine. Does she sound like INTJ, ISTJ, or ISTP?

1) She is very social and appear like an extrovert on the surface, but deep down she is an introvert and she often feels drained out from social interactions. During first day of school for example, she went around asking for the entire class's facebook. But at the same time, she has an introverted side to her, she gets cranky if she has to interact with people every day, she enjoys her alone time a lot.
2) She dislikes wearing makeup, she has many male friends and guys usually view her as "one of the boys"
3) She is good at acting like an extrovert and making small talk but at the same time she also has an intellectual side to her and she can talk about all sorts of subjects.
4) She can be hypersensitive at times. For example, she always took it personally whenever my ENTJ teacher yelled at her in class. (And this is the part that makes me doubt she is an INTJ. If she is an Ni dom INTJ, wouldn't her Ni be able to figure out that my ENTJ teacher doesn't have ill intentions toward her when he yelled at her? )
5) She has high expectations of herself when it comes to school and exams and she often got stressed out about school and exams
6) She is not really good with directions and she often lost her way
7) She has quite a good memory and she often remember things that people told her about themselves. For example, I told her some facts about myself half a year ago, and until now, she still remembered everything that I told her.
8) Her communication style is "directing" communication style. She is direct in the way she communicates. She often use words like, "Can you.......?" etc.
9) She is very good at things like dancing and music. Her sense of rhythm is very good.
10) Her favorite subject in high school is D&T (lots of hands-on carpentry work)
11) She is good at things like fixing wires, downloading softwares etc.
12) She has a warm caring side to her. Whenever she sees someone lagging in class, she will go around and offer help. There was also once when a few classmates and I failed our exam and we have to re-take our exam and she posted on facebook wishing all of us good luck for the re-exam.
13) She says that her ideal guy must have a kind heart, and kindness is very important to her in a partner.

So which type is my classmate?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I am trying to type a classmate of mine. Does she sound like INTJ, ISTJ, or ISTP?

1) She is very social and appear like an extrovert on the surface, but deep down she is an introvert and she often feels drained out from social interactions. During first day of school for example, she went around asking for the entire class's facebook. But at the same time, she has an introverted side to her, she gets cranky if she has to interact with people every day, she enjoys her alone time a lot.
2) She dislikes wearing makeup, she has many male friends and guys usually view her as "one of the boys"
3) She is good at acting like an extrovert and making small talk but at the same time she also has an intellectual side to her and she can talk about all sorts of subjects.
4) She can be hypersensitive at times. For example, she always took it personally whenever my ENTJ teacher yelled at her in class. (And this is the part that makes me doubt she is an INTJ. If she is an Ni dom INTJ, wouldn't her Ni be able to figure out that my ENTJ teacher doesn't have ill intentions toward her when he yelled at her? )
5) She has high expectations of herself when it comes to school and exams and she often got stressed out about school and exams
7) She has quite a good memory and she often remember things that people told her about themselves. For example, I told her some facts about myself half a year ago, and until now, she still remembered everything that I told her.
8) Her communication style is "directing" communication style. She is direct in the way she communicates. She often use words like, "Can you.......?" etc.
9) She is very good at things like dancing and music. Her sense of rhythm is very good.
10) Her favorite subject in high school is D&T (lots of hands-on carpentry work)
12) She has a warm caring side to her. Whenever she sees someone lagging in class, she will go around and offer help. There was also once when a few classmates and I failed our exam and we have to re-take our exam and she posted on facebook wishing all of us good luck for the re-exam.
13) She says that her ideal guy must have a kind heart, and kindness is very important to her in a partner.

So which type is my classmate?

1, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 me too.
But about the teacher, I don’t take things personally, right, but it IS personal for a teacher to yell at an intelligent skeptical student.
>What type of a student is she?

Also, I don’t have a sharp memory, but I remember all the things moves me deeply.
I remember memories when I was 4 years old..

There was times when school stressed me, because my problem was:

-I went beyond the books and learned many things more, some teachers were annoyed specially physics teacher.
She was saying a few lines about a subject, and without reading it before, I used to complete the rest of the subject with my logic.
She once kicked me out of the class..

-I’m untestable, somehow, I can’t copy my thoughts on the exam paper, my teachers yelled at me not to stay “there”, inside my brain while exams.

-I was clever but I never studied until it was necessary, I basically used techniques to do the less studying that could bring the best results.

However, I didn’t listen to my teacher, and didn’t do any effortful work to get 93% in the Baccalaureate exams.

I love every kind of informations, and I think I can rock any job, so I picked up the path where I can be most efficient about this.
I’m going to study telecommunication engineering sometime soon.

And I talked about myself hoping you could figure out if she looks like me or not.

Destiny

A wannabe dog

1, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 me too.
But about the teacher, I don’t take things personally, right, but it IS personal for a teacher to yell at an intelligent skeptical student.
>What type of a student is she?

Also, I don’t have a sharp memory, but I remember all the things moves me deeply.
I remember memories when I was 4 years old..

There was times when school stressed me, because my problem was:

-I went beyond the books and learned many things more, some teachers were annoyed specially physics teacher.
She was saying a few lines about a subject, and without reading it before, I used to complete the rest of the subject with my logic.
She once kicked me out of the class..

-I’m untestable, somehow, I can’t copy my thoughts on the exam paper, my teachers yelled at me not to stay “there”, inside my brain while exams.

-I was clever but I never studied until it was necessary, I basically used techniques to do the less studying that could bring the best results.

However, I didn’t listen to my teacher, and didn’t do any effortful work to get 93% in the Baccalaureate exams.

I love every kind of informations, and I think I can rock any job, so I picked up the path where I can be most efficient about this.
I’m going to study telecommunication engineering sometime soon.

And I talked about myself hoping you could figure out if she looks like me or not.

She is a good student, in fact, she is one of the smartest student in the entire class. Well, my teacher is an ENTJ so he naturally has high expectations toward his students. My teacher also yelled at me all the time, but despite being a sensitive INFJ, I didn't take it personally because my Ni knew that he doesn't have ill intentions toward me. So I find it weird that my INTJ classmate took it very personally whenever our teacher yelled at her. If she is an Ni dom, wouldn't she be able to instinctively knew that our ENTJ teacher doesn't have ill intentions toward her?
And she also told me that sometimes she really hate our ENTJ teacher because she felt like he is putting pressure on her all the time. I find it really weird that an INTJ would have such strong emotions such as "hate" toward a teacher.

Her hobby is music, she likes music a lot, especially singing. I am not sure what other hobbies she has though, I think she has told me before but I forgot what she said because I have a sucky memory oops!
And she gets along well with both the guys and the girls in my class. She is pretty sociable for an introvert and she gets along with everyone.
And yes, sometimes she can be awkward, especially when she is around quiet people.

Whenever she is around our mutual ENFP friend, she becomes very talkative and bubbly around her.
I am actually very quiet myself, and whenever she is around me, she becomes very quiet too, and as a result, there will sometimes be awkward silence between us. Then I will try to get rid of those awkward silence by switching on my Fe and becoming very talkative around her and after I switched on my Fe she also starts becoming very talkative around me and start talking to me non-stop.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
She is a good student, in fact, she is one of the smartest student in the entire class. Well, my teacher is an ENTJ so he naturally has high expectations toward his students. My teacher also yelled at me all the time, but despite being a sensitive INFJ, I didn't take it personally because my Ni knew that he doesn't have ill intentions toward me. So I find it weird that my INTJ classmate took it very personally whenever our teacher yelled at her. If she is an Ni dom, wouldn't she be able to instinctively knew that our ENTJ teacher doesn't have ill intentions toward her?
And she also told me that sometimes she really hate our ENTJ teacher because she felt like he is putting pressure on her all the time. I find it really weird that an INTJ would have such strong emotions such as "hate" toward a teacher.

I’m made to hold responsibilities very loyally., so people rely on me when they want to do something they want it to be “perfect” but they can’t do.
I don’t take care of details first, but I have kind of OCD in organising stuff.
The only thing about responsibility I dislike is when people expect form me so much, that’s not actually my responsibility and I’ve carried it anyway.
No one has the right to yell at me unless I fail or lack at doing something in the best possible way..
I’d go for the highest quality of course, but that’s something that I could be encouraged about, rewarded or thanked, otherwise it’s unfair.
Your teacher, has a lack of justice, maybe.
Her hobby is music, she likes music a lot, especially singing. I am not sure what other hobbies she has though, I think she has told me before but I forgot what she said because I have a sucky memory oops!
And she gets along well with both the guys and the girls in my class. She is pretty sociable for an introvert and she gets along with everyone.
And yes, sometimes she can be awkward, especially when she is around quiet people.

Can you recall her favourite songs? Or the genre she likes most?​

Whenever she is around our mutual ENFP friend, she becomes very talkative and bubbly around her.
I am actually very quiet myself, and whenever she is around me, she becomes very quiet too, and as a result, there will sometimes be awkward silence between us. Then I will try to get rid of those awkward silence by switching on my Fe and becoming very talkative around her and after I switched on my Fe she also starts becoming very talkative around me and start talking to me non-stop.

I have few similar situations recorded in my brain, but I always try to reduce them.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Can you recall her favourite songs? Or the genre she likes most? [/CENTER][/FONT]

I only remember that she loves pop rock. I can't remember the rest lol! :3

Does she “complain”?
Can you talk about her opinion on certain people VS your opinions on them?[/CENTER][/FONT]

Yes, there was once or twice when she complained to me about our ENTJ teacher.

My opinion on people: I am generally very laidback toward people. I am slow to judge people and I am always able to easily view things from all angles and perspectives.
I tend to judge people by their intentions rather than by their words or actions.
A person's intentions matters more to me than anything else. A person can act like an asshole on the outside, but if their intention is good, to me, they are considered a good person.
And this is also why I didn't hate my ENTJ teacher, because although he often act like an asshole and yell at his students all the time, but deep down, he cares deeply about his students and his main intentions is to actually push us to succeed. I find it difficult to hate him when I know he has kind intentions behind his actions.

My INTJ classmate seemed to judge people more harshly. She judged people by their actions or words, rather than their intentions.
She hates our ENTJ teacher because of his actions toward her, but she never considered WHY he is doing those things.

Is my classmate really an INTJ, or could she be some other type? She told me she is INTJ, but I am still having some doubts about her type.
The way she view people and the way I view people is extremely different.
I am always looking for people's hidden intentions and I judge people based on their intentions, whereas she seems to take people's actions at face value and she judge people based on their surface actions toward her and how they personally made her feel etc.
I don't know whether she is really an INTJ, because I don't seem to see Ni in her.
Or maybe INTJs use Ni differently from INFJ, I don't know...

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I only remember that she loves pop rock. I can’t remember the rest lol! :3

Me too. :)

Yes, there was once or twice when she complained to me about our ENTJ teacher.

My opinion on people: I am generally very laidback toward people. I am slow to judge people and I am always able to easily view things from all angles and perspectives.
I tend to judge people by their intentions rather than by their words or actions.
A person's intentions matters more to me than anything else. A person can act like an asshole on the outside, but if their intention is good, to me, they are considered a good person.
And this is also why I didn't hate my ENTJ teacher, because although he often act like an asshole and yell at his students all the time, but deep down, he cares deeply about his students and his main intentions is to actually push us to succeed. I find it difficult to hate him when I know he has kind intentions behind his actions.

My INTJ classmate seemed to judge people more harshly. She judged people by their actions or words, rather than their intentions.
She hates our ENTJ teacher because of his actions toward her, but she never considered WHY he is doing those things.

Is my classmate really an INTJ, or could she be some other type? She told me she is INTJ, but I am still having some doubts about her type.
The way she view people and the way I view people is extremely different.
I am always looking for people's hidden intentions and I judge people based on their intentions, whereas she seems to take people's actions at face value and she judge people based on their surface actions toward her and how they personally made her feel etc.
I don't know whether she is really an INTJ, because I don't seem to see Ni in her.
Or maybe INTJs use Ni differently from INFJ, I don't know...

She looks very similar, especially my younger teenage years…
If she was an INTJ like me, she’d easily see what’s beyond the words and the intentions..
But simply I’d do the same thing she does.
Because no matter what the intention is, I have to react to his actions.
otherwise it’d be weird..
And at some point the other person could deny his/her intentions, simply he/she didn’t act so..
I’ll consider every ideas that is carried by the person I’m talking to.
But will always react to what that person shows and says.

I appreciate good intentions, and this could make me trust that person.
And once I detected bad intentions my pupils will open up and get my eyes fixed on that person.
My brain works faster, and my whole body get’s online and ready to support me.
kinda same effect after humans take drugs.
And for the rest of my life I’ll be careful with that buddy.

As for judging, I used to judge people like that, too.
Because y eyes are so ready to get set on gabs between how things are and how they’re supposed to be.
In the past, where I was less developed than now, I couldn’t take all the negative thoughts so..
I critisised everything.. I was misunderstood to be “complaining” but I did’t mean to do so.
I just wanted people to take benefit from my skill.

May I ask how old is she?​

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Sigh, I wish there is a way to identify the real INTJs from the mistyped ones in real life.

I noticed that people usually typed themselves as INTJ because this is what they scored in tests, and as a result, there are many mistyped INTJs.

Usually when I met an INTJ in real life, I will usually know it immediately. They usually have a very heavy introverted vibe to them due to their Ni dominance.

But this is the first time I met an extroverted INTJ, I rarely see INTJs who appear like extroverts on the surface.

Idk, this entire thing just feel so weird....

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Understand that INTJs can’t be themselves 100%
When we express ourselves.. Drama begins.
So grown up INTJs have already mastered the language of other types.
And they rarely speak their minds or talk about what they think.
Unless they really care…

We hold masks brilliantly…
Our true identities remain inside, ..
Not showing who we are.​

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds like ISFJ to me.

1) She is very social and appear like an extrovert on the surface, but deep down she is an introvert and she often feels drained out from social interactions.
Fe
During first day of school for example, she went around asking for the entire class's facebook. But at the same time, she has an introverted side to her, she gets cranky if she has to interact with people every day, she enjoys her alone time a lot.
Fe
Fe
SJ
F
Si
S
S
Fe
Fe