• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Type?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If I can mimick different ypes... then my true type, would be the one I can mimick the most consistently, for the longest amount of time... the one which I could adopt as my persona for years on end, and never faulter. Only then will I know my true type. In the words of poet Jay "HOV" Z, "I might wear black 5 years straight".

Only then, only then will I know...

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm so funny that I may as well have 263 humeruses.

Only an Ne dominant could be THAT funny and get away with it...

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Torn apart cruelly, and sown back together.
Saying to my niggas it's all-in-together.
Some ties make motion, and some should be severed.
So throw on ya jacket, it's time to get leathered.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I don't know. Seem less bubbly but Fe doms aren't necessarily bubbly so :shrug:

I might buy some Wolf Blass today... then you'll see bubbly.

That was a terrible joke on my part, I apologise most profusely.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What? I have to be... SERIOUS??? :shock:

Ok, welllll, I generally am not very logical. My head hurts going through deductive logic sort of stuff. Like, for example in mathematics, I am great at most of the stuff where I can visualise it, but for example in real analysis, I have a hard time because it requires a fair bit of precise logic.

I looked the Dario Nardi MBTI threads a few times, where it summarises his studies on the cognitive functions in different types, and I did not relate strongly to the descriptions of Ti or its associated regions. Interestingly, I did relate fairly well to the regions associated with extroverted thinking. This seems quite odd if I am an ENFJ.

Especially odd if I am an ENFJ, considering I seem to be able to mimick different types anyway. Ne dominants are good at mimicking others. I could be an Ne dominant. Maybe even an ENTP, hmm. Not so sure any more.

I could type myself differently based on different posts, I will have to go and look in the mirror to see what my facial features suggest or how my eyes look and who I can compare myself to because this would give clues as to what my true type is. That should work, I think.

Where can I find these Nardi threads?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You know, come to think of it, I might actually be an ENTJ, however this is getting way too complicated at this point.

I'm a freaking sag/cap cusp. And don't even get me started on moon types...

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't read the whole thread tbh.. But it's a little hard to tell your type only from your posts because you give a vibe of someone at ease, you don't take things too seriously, which is quite tricky because it's hard to know how you act in reality, but I am sure you show an obvious Ti, though I will ask you more questions so we can figure out xwho the real Legion is :nerd: :
How do you view sympathy? Do your friends reach you for help when they need it?
How is your leadership skills?
Do you find it easy to understand people, their motivation, excepting their actions?
Are you often told that you're determined, effective somehow?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I didn't read the whole thread tbh.. But it's a little hard to tell your type only from your posts because you give a vibe of someone at ease, you don't take things too seriously, which is quite tricky because it's hard to know how you act in reality, but I am sure you show an obvious Ti, though I will ask you more questions so we can figure out xwho the real Legion is :nerd: :
How do you view sympathy? Do your friends reach you for help when they need it?
How is your leadership skills?
Do you find it easy to understand people, their motivation, excepting their actions?
Are you often told that you're determined, effective somehow?

In reality, I am a very quiet person. This is why almost everyone thinks I am introvert in real life. However I believe that I am actually energised by social interaction unless I get too anxious then I withdraw...

I view myself as being very sympathetic to other people. I try to help people when they need it, however I'll often feel taken advantage of so may refuse in those cases.

Friends will often turn to me for advice as I am seen as wise, or for small amounts of financial help as I am seen as responsible, although I have been known to spend quite recklessly at times. It's still not all that frequent though as I tend to only have a few good friends at any time.

For leadership skills... I have limited experience in leading, however I believe I can be quite influencial in a sort of leading-from-the-sidelines way, and I am good at settling disputes.

I believe I tend to understand people well, however I have a hard time understanding selfishness. I see myself as very selfless, and if I am selfish then this is something I am quite unaware of in myself. Generally though I believe I can understand a wide range of people, even/especially those with more atypical ways of seeing things.

I am told that I am organised and dedicated. However, I am also told that I can seem somewhat purposeless in my behaviour - for example underachieving, through lack of effort or pleasure-seeking/addictive behaviours.

Starry

Typing self-confirmed:

- Fe

- Ni

- Se

- Ti

Conclusion: ENFJ

[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] [MENTION=26997]CitizenErased[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] [MENTION=25922]Blackout[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION] [MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] [MENTION=26919]EliaBlack[/MENTION] [MENTION=18736]reckful[/MENTION] [MENTION=26422]BeyondTheGrey[/MENTION]

Whatever type you think you are is the type I'm going to stand behind. haha

No, I'm obviously on-board with ENFJ as this is basically what I said to you in private. The only difference is that I think you are technically an INFJ that makes equal use of Fe and Ni. I also suspect you are a 6 (but 9 works) and are currently in some kind of STP mode.