• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s HIS type?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

I lean ISFP.

Why? More mainstream fashion-wise, as well as a gaze that suggests confidence besides reflection. INFs seem to exhibit a certain "sadness".

ISFP to me is kind of like...the cute shy girl who is actually a hipster, whereas INFP is way out there, more iconoclastic.

Obviously DiCaprio is a male version.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I lean ISFP.

Why? More mainstream fashion-wise, as well as a gaze that suggests confidence besides reflection. INFs seem to exhibit a certain "sadness".

ISFP to me is kind of like...the cute shy girl who is actually a hipster, whereas INFP is way out there, more iconoclastic.

Obviously DiCaprio is a male version.

He’s not shy. and he’s not Leo.
I’ll remove the gif, everyone thinks my crush looks like him.
If it was so, I’d just typed Leo’s MBTI type in google.​

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

He’s not shy. and he’s not Leo.
I’ll remove the gif, everyone thinks my crush looks like him.
If it was so, I’d just typed Leo’s MBTI type in google.​

Regardless, I still think ISFP. NFs tend to have a more reflective disposition.

No offense, but you scream INFJ to me. The female INTJs I've come across seem somewhat more...er...masculine.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

INTJ women wish they were men - they're famous for it.

Mademoiselle, if she were an INTJ, would be a breath of fresh air from the crowd I'm used to wading through. I just refuse to believe my eyes.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ women wish they were men.

Mademoiselle, if she were an INTJ, would be a breath of fresh air from the crowd I'm used to wading through. I just refuse to believe my eyes.

ISFJ women wish they were Zooey Deschanel.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hey guys, stop typing words that doesn’t belong to this thread.
I don’t wish I was a man, but if I were I’d have an excuse to be less dramatic.
____
you may go to the right post to talk about INTJ and INFJ relationships.
Then I could tell you about my mom.​

Jaguar

INTJ women wish they were men - they're famous for it.

One of my fav INTJs is permabanned. I miss her posts. (Hardly a woman wishing to be a man, but boy could she crack skulls. Lol.) One of my other fav INTJs is a woman, but she doesn't post here anymore. Pristine skills of reasoning and a great sense of humor. She didn't wish to be a man, as a matter of fact, she didn't like it that people thought INTJs were emotionless robots. I miss her posts, too.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
One of my fav INTJs is permabanned. I miss her posts. (Hardly a woman wishing to be a man, but boy could she crack skulls. Lol.) One of my other fav INTJs is a woman, but she doesn't post here anymore. Pristine skills of reasoning and a great sense of humor. She didn't wish to be a man, as a matter of fact, she didn't like it that people thought INTJs were emotionless robots. I miss her posts, too.

I was tomboy as a kid, but when I grew older I realised I should take the challenge and rock the show..
“They said INTJs are masculine.. They said.”