User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 94

  1. #41
    an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The teddy bear thing hints more at INFP than that.
    But Mal I hate teddy bears
    .
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    .

  2. #42
    an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    He's an ESFP. For Leonardo Dicaprio's personality type and many others go to the following site:

    Famous ESFPs - CelebrityTypes.com
    This thread is much more intricate than LD lol
    .
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    .

  3. #43
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    He's an ESFP. For Leonardo Dicaprio's personality type and many others go to the following site:

    Famous ESFPs - CelebrityTypes.com

    He’s not Leo’s type. as I said the gif showed I mean my crush.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    This thread is much more intricate than LD lol

    Oh.. My.. God. Is that what an INFP thinks about it?! @____@
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  4. #44
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    INFP?
    I lean ISFP.

    Why? More mainstream fashion-wise, as well as a gaze that suggests confidence besides reflection. INFs seem to exhibit a certain "sadness".

    ISFP to me is kind of like...the cute shy girl who is actually a hipster, whereas INFP is way out there, more iconoclastic.

    Obviously DiCaprio is a male version.

  5. #45
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    No. ISFP.

    you think he’s ISFP?
    Can you explain why he’s not INFP?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #46
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    you think he’s ISFP?
    Can you explain why he’s not INFP?
    I added more to my post.

  7. #47
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I lean ISFP.

    Why? More mainstream fashion-wise, as well as a gaze that suggests confidence besides reflection. INFs seem to exhibit a certain "sadness".

    ISFP to me is kind of like...the cute shy girl who is actually a hipster, whereas INFP is way out there, more iconoclastic.

    Obviously DiCaprio is a male version.

    He’s not shy. and he’s not Leo.
    I’ll remove the gif, everyone thinks my crush looks like him.
    If it was so, I’d just typed Leo’s MBTI type in google.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  8. #48
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    He’s not shy. and he’s not Leo.
    I’ll remove the gif, everyone thinks my crush looks like him.
    If it was so, I’d just typed Leo’s MBTI type in google.
    Regardless, I still think ISFP. NFs tend to have a more reflective disposition.

    No offense, but you scream INFJ to me. The female INTJs I've come across seem somewhat more...er...masculine.

  9. #49
    Senior citizen velveteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post

    No offense, but you scream INFJ to me.
    NO.
    Likes Evee liked this post

  10. #50
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    :rofl:

Similar Threads

  1. What is his type?
    By ALL-HAIL-ME in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM
  2. What's his type?
    By Lady Stardust in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 08:08 AM
  3. What's his type? Vincent Gallo
    By iwakar in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM
  4. What's his type?
    By jazzylas in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:24 PM
  5. What is his type??
    By Wild horses in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO