User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 94

  1. #11
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    INFP?

    Can you explain why you think he’s an INFP?

    let me mention random things about him.. :


    -He’s a sharp memory, he recalls the place, date and time that I pronounced his name for the first time.. four years ago.

    -I blocked him on facebook four times, he remembers the dates..

    -At first no one ever hated him as much as I did, but now no one loves him more than me.. he does magic.

    -He’s so intelligent almost reads my brain, I always run away and ruin the situations, I’m afraid of him getting close to the depth of me.. he even showed me he knows about that… he once stepped towards me and came closer, it was so sudden that I covered my face, and he laughed.
    I think this trick won’t do anymore.

    -He’s romantic, and a true lover, he almost got a real heart attack when his friend jokingly told him I was actually his sister.

    -Everyone knows he’s a lover, but he hides the fact that it’s me, so does me.. and no one knows I love him.

    -At the beginning he was trying to annoy me, I used to call him “bug” , I hated him because I knew he had feelings for me but I thought he was too ego to admit it, I was waiting for him to ask me, So I could reject him for good.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  2. #12
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    This isn't relevant at all, but.. it should be posted anyway.



    I've posted it before, and I probably will again.

    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Can you explain why you think he’s an INFP?

    let me mention random things about him.. :


    -He’s a sharp memory, he recalls the place, date and time that I pronounced his name for the first time.. four years ago.

    -I blocked him on facebook four times, he remembers the dates..

    -At first no one ever hated him as much as I did, but now no one loves him more than me.. he does magic.

    -He’s so intelligent almost reads my brain, I always run away and ruin the situations, I’m afraid of him getting close to the depth of me.. he even showed me he knows about that… he once stepped towards me and came closer, it was so sudden that I covered my face, and he laughed.
    I think this trick won’t do anymore.

    -He’s romantic, and a true lover, he almost got a real heart attack when his friend jokingly told him I was actually his sister.

    -Everyone knows he’s a lover, but he hides the fact that it’s me, so does me.. and no one knows I love him.

    -At the beginning he was trying to annoy me, I used to call him “bug” , I hated him because I knew he had feelings for me but I thought he was too ego to admit it, I was waiting for him to ask me, So I could reject him for good.
    INFP was a guess based on just a gif. But from what you're saying now, he could also be an ISFP based on his memory for dates. But that's not very good evidence. That's all I have for now.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #14
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    INFP was a guess based on just a gif. But from what you're saying now, he could also be an ISFP based on his memory for dates. But that's not very good evidence. That's all I have for now.

    Oh.. I see.. the gif is only meant to tell you (him = my crush)
    You may go ahead ask me to get the answers you need to know.

    __________Random Facts About Him__________

    -He has a teddy bear he sleeps with, it makes me jealous. >:C

    -He will feel like dying if another boy saw me, he is so weird, he sometimes make me promos him not to bee seen by other boys and such impossible things.

    -He is very loyal to his mother.

    -And he’s birthday is 22nd of July. So he’s cancer, right?

    -He knows about girls more than I do.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Oh.. I see.. the gif is only meant to tell you (him = my crush)
    You may go ahead ask me to get the answers you need to know.

    __________Random Facts About Him__________

    -He has a teddy bear he sleeps with, it makes me jealous. >:C

    -He will feel like dying if another boy saw me, he is so weird, he sometimes make me promos him not to bee seen by other boys and such impossible things.

    -He is very loyal to his mother.

    -And he’s birthday is 22nd of July. So he’s cancer, right?

    -He knows about girls more than I do.
    He's a Leo just barely.

    ISFP has Ni tertiary, which would "explain" his weirdness at certain things.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #16
    Senior citizen velveteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    -He will feel like dying if another boy saw me, he is so weird, he sometimes make me promos him not to bee seen by other boys and such impossible things.
    yeah... uh, obsessional jealousy isn't really type related.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    yeah... uh, obsessional jealousy isn't really type related.
    Are you sure?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Roll bread.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    I'm going with INFP. I don't know if being weird about some things indicates Ni tertiary as with an ISXP. The teddy bear thing hints more at INFP than that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #20
    Senior citizen velveteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Are you sure?
    just barely. ESTJ, then!

Similar Threads

  1. What is his type?
    By ALL-HAIL-ME in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM
  2. What's his type?
    By Lady Stardust in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 08:08 AM
  3. What's his type? Vincent Gallo
    By iwakar in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM
  4. What's his type?
    By jazzylas in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:24 PM
  5. What is his type??
    By Wild horses in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO