User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
    This thread is some weird ass NiFe spookery. I'm creeped out.

But brave enough to post.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Socionics
    ILI

I have not read this thread all of the way, but if you believe this person to truly be an "INFP" based on the Jungian Perspective (as well as your own type "INTJ"), then we would be witnessing beneficiary-benefactor relations in the superior type system (ILI - EII), which "a crush" would manifest much more likely from the EII (Jungian equivalent of FiNe) onto the ILI (Jungian equivalent of NiTe) due to the ILI's alluring use of Creative , the EII's Suggestive IM Element. "A crush" in beneficiary-benefactor relations would be strange to see from the benefactor (ILI) onto the beneficiary (EII), as the ILI would look upon the EII a good majority of the time as someone who wants something from them somewhat annoyingly and constantly (), someone who wants to awkwardly help their Mobilizing Element as an extra-quadra type (), and someone who is mostly uninteresting to the ILI because the EII's vulnerable function () is the ILI's suggestive function and source of stimulation, meaning that the ILI's Dual-Seeking element is a source of neuroticism and paranoia for the EII.

Then again, I don't really trust that you really care about the deeper implications of personality theory and are probably more content with the dichotomies.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I have not read this thread all of the way, but if you believe this person to truly be an "INFP" based on the Jungian Perspective (as well as your own type "INTJ"), then we would be witnessing beneficiary-benefactor relations in the superior type system (ILI - EII), which "a crush" would manifest much more likely from the EII (Jungian equivalent of FiNe) onto the ILI (Jungian equivalent of NiTe) due to the ILI's alluring use of Creative , the EII's Suggestive IM Element. "A crush" in beneficiary-benefactor relations would be strange to see from the benefactor (ILI) onto the beneficiary (EII), as the ILI would look upon the EII a good majority of the time as someone who wants something from them somewhat annoyingly and constantly (), someone who wants to awkwardly help their Mobilizing Element as an extra-quadra type (), and someone who is mostly uninteresting to the ILI because the EII's vulnerable function () is the ILI's suggestive function and source of stimulation, meaning that the ILI's Dual-Seeking element is a source of neuroticism and paranoia for the EII.

Then again, I don't really trust that you really care about the deeper implications of personality theory and are probably more content with the dichotomies.
    Yes, you are superior to everybody else here, particularly in the humility department. :O)
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post

Actually what matters for me, as a person who want to apply it in real life and doesn't intend to study it, is the practical side of it and not the theory.

There's nothing easier than learning a theory, but how it works and how you can use it is what I need to learn about it.

That's why I'm here asking you instead of doing research, I mean, when I ask you what's his type, it doesn't matter mbti or any other theory, what I want is a type with most accurate profile that I can use.

This is how far I need, thank you for helping me.

And sorry for the delay, I had to figure this out .
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.