User Tag List

First 12

Yes I know....is there a certain trait or traits that are major factors in telling the difference between INFP and INFJ?

You had me at 'maybe'.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirMathias007 View Post
    Yes I know....is there a certain trait or traits that are major factors in telling the difference between INFP and INFJ?
    Yes, INFP or INFJ? OrangeAppled's antidote to the P/J confusion.

For what it's worth you seem like an INFP 9w1. Is there a reason you haven't put much detail into your answers? Be honest because it'll help me determine your type.
    Night is another candle

There is no reason...I can't seem to think of details when asked specifically, I go blank. It's like trying to think too hard about it makes me not actually think about it. If you have some questions to ask I will answer with as much detail as I can...and try not to over think it. :P
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

There is no reason...I can't seem to think of details when asked specifically, I go blank. It's like trying to think too hard about it makes me not actually think about it. If you have some questions to ask I will answer with as much detail as I can...and try not to over think it. :P
    haha, understandable... infp 9w1. Did you read through the link I posted? Also, which enneagram tests did you do?
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Sound a lot more like an INFP, just in your manner of answering questions.
    ENFP
    7w6 3w2 9w8 so/sx
    sc|U|xi
    IEE
    Cancer

Yes I read it, that was the post that started this post. I don't remember the test I took exactly. I took two four years ago in high school, the other was about a year ago, but I don't remember which test it was. all i know was I got 4 each time...my next number would be 9, but 4 always seemed to be the winning number.

I have an idea. I write from time to time. Sometimes its short stories other times its reflections. Maybe if I post one you can see who I am through my writing.

This is a reflection/story thing I wrote a couple years ago:

The Fight with Life
    Life is a large strong and deadly warrior. You are a slightly skilled swordsman, but Life looks down on you as if weak. You try to talk Life out of a fight, but Life does not fight fair and delivers the first blow. You fight back with all you have, but Life just keeps knocking you back. Some how you gather more strength by staying optimistic. You hit with the best strike you have using all your skills and talent. Life just swats you away like a fly, then begins to pound and slash you. Stabbing, slashing, hitting, and jabbing. It doesnt stop till your on the ground, bleeding in a hump, and hardly conscience. You lay there thinking your done, been defeated by Life. How can you beat something stronger than you, and something that cheats and fights unfairly? Do you lie there and let what happens happen?.........................................Or do you find the strength to get back up? What is your strength? Love, Family, Friends? There has got to be something. Get back up. Life is a very strong enemy but you have to learn to expect to be knocked down, if your ready to be knocked down then the blow won't be so bad, if you were not ready then find the strength to get back up. It's there just look for it. Life can be taken no matter how hard it seems. Get up, face Life, look it in the eye and grin, then unleash a final blow, a secret that lied within you that you did not know you had until you found it while on the ground. Finish it off, and come out in victory, you may be bloody and in pain, but you will have won!

Life can be tough and no matter how hard we try it will just throw us down, even if we try our best. Don't give up, there is always a chance. Nothing can last forever, and nothing can ever be completely gone. Find what is inside you that can let you be happy. Life will never let you be always happy, but if you never give up, that happiness can last a lot longer than you think. Pull out your hidden move and don't let Life beat you down!

MBTI
    INFJ

I feel overwhelmed a lot...its like i can't get away from my feelings sometimes. It must show too because my friends tell me I'm as easy to read as a children's book. They always know what I'm feeling because no matter how hard i try to hide my feelings, i can't control them and they come through.

Thanks!
    From what I understand, Fe has an easy time masking its emotions. Fi likely does not.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    From what I understand, Fe has an easy time masking its emotions. Fi likely does not.
    Actually it is quite the opposite. Relating to people requires emotional receptiveness.. and when that is a strong concept its just not something you can turn off.

Do you feel like you have foresight? INFJ reflective ahead to the future, the likely sequence of events... vs INFP... Ne is more reflective on past, this was this, now its this. Today I compared is as Pulling things out of nowhere INFP.. Pulling things out of Somewhere INFJ

Something to the natural consequences and natural order based on choices.
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes I read it, that was the post that started this post. I don't remember the test I took exactly. I took two four years ago in high school, the other was about a year ago, but I don't remember which test it was. all i know was I got 4 each time...my next number would be 9, but 4 always seemed to be the winning number.

I have an idea. I write from time to time. Sometimes its short stories other times its reflections. Maybe if I post one you can see who I am through my writing.

This is a reflection/story thing I wrote a couple years ago:

The Fight with Life
    Life is a large strong and deadly warrior. You are a slightly skilled swordsman, but Life looks down on you as if weak. You try to talk Life out of a fight, but Life does not fight fair and delivers the first blow. You fight back with all you have, but Life just keeps knocking you back. Some how you gather more strength by staying optimistic. You hit with the best strike you have using all your skills and talent. Life just swats you away like a fly, then begins to pound and slash you. Stabbing, slashing, hitting, and jabbing. It doesnt stop till your on the ground, bleeding in a hump, and hardly conscience. You lay there thinking your done, been defeated by Life. How can you beat something stronger than you, and something that cheats and fights unfairly? Do you lie there and let what happens happen?.........................................Or do you find the strength to get back up? What is your strength? Love, Family, Friends? There has got to be something. Get back up. Life is a very strong enemy but you have to learn to expect to be knocked down, if your ready to be knocked down then the blow won't be so bad, if you were not ready then find the strength to get back up. It's there just look for it. Life can be taken no matter how hard it seems. Get up, face Life, look it in the eye and grin, then unleash a final blow, a secret that lied within you that you did not know you had until you found it while on the ground. Finish it off, and come out in victory, you may be bloody and in pain, but you will have won!

Life can be tough and no matter how hard we try it will just throw us down, even if we try our best. Don't give up, there is always a chance. Nothing can last forever, and nothing can ever be completely gone. Find what is inside you that can let you be happy. Life will never let you be always happy, but if you never give up, that happiness can last a lot longer than you think. Pull out your hidden move and don't let Life beat you down!
    Are you an actor?
    We are more than the sum of our parts.