Jk. The title is for more views, and boy I am i gonna get some hahah. Anyway I filled out a questionnaire to reference when figuring out my type--
1. if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
A lion. Or maybe an eagle...something swift and probing.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )
When I was young, I wanted to be a professional orange squeezer in an orange juice factory. Not kidding. As I've matured, my career interests have grown to include positions in finance, politics, criminal profiteering, and welfare dependency.
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
A tomato, because then I'd have a constant naturally occurring supply of nicotine in my system, and would never again have to struggle to quit smoking.
4. What is your favorite beverage?
Water, plain and simple. Tastes so good.
5. You're having a cookout... what do you make?
Nothing. Never been interested in cookouts or their outcomes.
6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
That tomatoes contain trace amounts of nicotine.
7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
My imagination's portrayal. Basically a utopia suited to my liking. Too convoluted to really explain but let's just say it's a little like Nazi Germany only less populated and free of mass slaughter/ racism.
8. You're on death row... what's your last meal?
I'd be way too panicked and desperate to be thinking about food. I don't get hungry when I'm living a nightmare...I don't see how those guys/ occasional gals do it...