MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    He said his is average
    He brought it up in defense that he doesn't have it. But I have the vibe from his some thousands words of posts in total.
    Anyway, I'm mentioning all this not to point finger, just to suggest that maybe he needs some help.
    "fake IQ tests in the 120-130 range, I project the real thing in the 110-120 range" = above average IQ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Business View Post
    I was actually looking into Robert California a few hours ago, and he strikes me as a boss I would enjoy working under, but he does not resemble me (he strikes me as very intelligent and sophisticated on the outside, but has a simple inner world) If anyone watches Supernatural then Crowley is a close resemblance to me (from his simple way to explaining complex things, to his tripolar (I like making up words) nature (from being easygoing and mischievous to lashing out and being strict to being calm and analytical)) I heard Crowley is either an INTJ or ENTP and these are among the top four scores I get.

funny thing is, I took a very complex test:

The MBTI Reading test

My top four highest scores were ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ (all visionaries) and the lowest were ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ (all traditionalists)

Looking at this from a temperament perspective I seem to be NT>SP>NF>SJ

A few more notes from my googolplex facts about me list:

(1) I do not like superficiality but I love to be superficial myself (It is a means to an end)
    (2) I am of average intelligence (fake IQ tests in the 120-130 range, I project the real thing in the 110-120 range)
    (3) Speaking of Projection, I am guilty of psychological projection in order to survive in my society (deep inside I am very sensitive and held back)
    (4) I am very blunt and not manipulative, although I do omit facts for practical purposes, but it is hard and I find myself completely incapable of consciously lying
    (5) Paperwork, procedure, and step by step programs irritate me, I usually let my subordinates...err family members do that for me unless it is something that I deem important to me (ie, I find a very interesting job, paperwork and procedure does not slow me down)
    (6) I like to figure things out on my own, no manuals, no advice, and would rather fail than follow suggestions (personal and recreational stuff only, I welcome suggestions at work)

Also this is a little off topic but are there any tests online (free or otherwise) that are open ended where one completes a comprehensive questionnaire in short answer form (short answer form...hehehe) and an interpreter then makes a selection that best fits? I like Personality Café and Typology Central because they are the closest I came across (I am very skeptical of close ended personality tests, even the real thing)

A few more questions that I cannot answer:
    (1) What does my writing style say about my MBTI? (Which MBTI writes the most)
    (2) What is the most closet paranoid type? (I am very paranoid but am also very self aware, my paranoia manifests in uncomfortable physical feeling)
    (3) Which type is so engrossed in fantasy that they try to bring the latter into the former, no matter how absurd? (no I'm not talking about uniting the two (that would be Schizophrenia) I am talking about building a one way speedway from fantasyland to realityvile)
    List-making is more of an SJ occupation. NTP is most prone to paranoia. Want to bring absurd fantasy into realityville, ENTP.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Dear @Doctor Business.

You've obsessed over your own self for so long that you've muddied the waters. At this point, it's step away from this entirely for a couple years, then take the test or read each and every description and pick the one that fits. Yes, read. It won't kill you. Ns supposedly love it. I never met or even heard of a NT who didn't.

If you truly feel reading isn't a way to learn, and that only figuring it out yourself works (which this thread begs to differ) then you have other issues. Reading is a huge part of learning. Learning is required for knowledge. You need knowledge.

You'd have known all of this already if you read more.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery
    Likes velveteen liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    "fake IQ tests in the 120-130 range, I project the real thing in the 110-120 range"
    #humblebrag #boastpost
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Urban Dictionary: humblebrag
    I am exhausted from my two week vacation to Hawaii. I need a vacation.

Nice Humble Brag, asshole.
    Likes digesthisickness liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Yeah, I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Reading is a huge part of learning. Learning is required for knowledge. You need knowledge.
    You'd have known all of this already if you read more.

MBTI
    ENTP

I see MBTI as a personality test that speaks about ones natural aptitude, so it is important for me to know what I am capable of.
    Your capabilities are not determined by your type, nor do they determine your type. As there are only 16 function orders offered by the MBTI you are unlikely to fit one archetype perfectly. A more fruitful endeavor might be determining which cognitive functions you employ successfully and focusing on tasks that demand them.
    Likes velveteen, Jaguar liked this post

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    468 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ti

@all - I know I am going overboard with text here, but my new strategy will be to reference who I am speaking to (those interested in reading will read all, those who are not, will read the parts relevant to them, either way pick your chariot)

@all - ESTP is a possibility...and so is ENTP...and so are the other 14 types...so fellas should I just transcribe myself a unicorn for a Daemon and settle for the MBTI type XXXX. All in all who needs shrooms when you can be insane, what can I say, I love to get high on my own juices.
    @Mal12345 - I'm actually a certified Sith Lord...who apparently deviously plagiarized this joke from Epic Rap Battles of History. Furthermore, I am very much an open book (I know an ESTP who described himself like that) so if I do have Narcissism I would confess it if I was absolutely sure (I actually read a bit about it). If anything my medical condition could potentially be Doege-Potter Syndrome...except that I have high blood sugar and I never fainted in my life.
    @Arctic Hysteria - Who is to judge what true perfection and innocence is? Humanity is flawed. Hobbes sums it all up pretty well, the only thing keeping us cute and cuddly is rules and society, although I do believe there is a genuine minority among us that is truly altruistic and kind, but most of us act the part (to a certain degree) in order to be loved (nice Crowley pun) and to fit in society. Society changes but human nature will always be stuck in limbo, we just adapt, which is also part of human nature. True I popped out of the womb a little too late (or early, perhaps technology will still aid the next generation's monsters). Now with all of my BS aside, ask yourself: what is so bad about rebelling against norms? they will change, if not by me, then by someone else. I have been a teacher's pet in Middle and High School and I know someone who had ADHD, he had higher grades than me but he was always called out by teachers for never sitting still and always talking (he was a genius and I fell in love with him...in a way that in no way resembles romance...more so a respect for his eccentricity and intelligence...fine I was jealous). I was the quiet kid, never spoke at work, mocking humanity in the present moment from the recesses of my mind (when I was high on power, I never shut up myself, unless there was a teacher in the room...). I will agree to Megalomania and Egomania, the two conditions none of those doctors believe exist. Oh and I hate mirrors, the daytime and...garlic. So Renfield Syndrome it is...minus the blood part...unless downing Folic Acid as per my multivitamins counts. On a serious note though. I just don't like people very much (there are exceptions) I really love animals and enjoy nature (especially when there are no people around) I just find my overall experience with people more or less...unpleasant. And most therapists I met are NF types (the first one I had was an SP type and he was amazing, I stuck with him for about three years until my insurance broke us up)
    @digestthissickness - You make a good point. I have been advised this and as much as I agree, my obsession will not go away. I used to read a lot of horror and fantasy books in my youth, which was when videogames were just dots on a screen (AVGN will attest to this). Now I see books as a resource, I shift through 2-3 books almost simultaneously looking for answers, which I find more important than reading books for pleasure, at least for me, pleasure is trying out something new. So, I'm not really against yoga or therapy, just against the people who, once I get to my station, smile and ask me "how are you" (I mean really, if I come for help, I'm obviously in pain, or some abstract version of it, happy people only make me look deeper into my own misery, so I try to avoid happiness for that I do not need to accept my unhappiness)
    @Opalescence - The function centered approach was my previous approach, what I found out was:
    (1) It usually requires me to focus on something else (pretty hard to do for me by the way) but I will always think of an answer, or a hypothesis for that matter, just never when I need it most. (maybe tertiary-inferior Ni-Te or dominant-auxiliary Te-Ni (more so the latter because I act first...and then the answer slowly oozes down to my frontal cortex from all parts unknown))
    (2) I am good at organizing others and things, and even myself in the work place. But never at home or my personal life. (I have no idea what that means other than a tug of war between the dichotomy of J and P)
    (3) I am a terrible manipulator and am even worse at sweet-talking (although, some people like my company, emphasis on some, Fe dismissed, and so is Se (Se notices the environment and would mostly likely (especially a T type) try to at least dial down the boiling aspect of a social engagement in a way that benefits them (I can't do that even if I was dumped in the center of the ring of fire in the center of the Pacific ocean…except when I refer to ocean, I mean an ocean that is boiled to (100 + 0.5 *1.35 ***tillion) Celsius)))

@all - The front runners seems to be Ne and/or Te and the dark horse seems to be Fi...(yes Fi focuses on ones own values, rather than those of others, an extreme Fi dominance would surly mimic the symptom of narcissism as would extreme pulls to any function or dichotomy. The question now seems to be what could be indicated about someone who is too balanced in each dichotomy, I would hypothesize that it would lead to confusion, and confusion breeds insanity)

@all - In conclusion, I would like to add that I do not believe in absolutism nor do I believe in absolution, if that means anything...other than my apparent preference for TP (which seems to be the current prevailing point of view here)

Just my 2 (quadrillion) cents (no wonder I'm broke)

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@all - In conclusion, I would like to add that I do not believe in absolutism nor do I believe in absolution, if that means anything...other than my apparent preference for TP (which seems to be the current prevailing point of view here)

Just my 2 (quadrillion) cents (no wonder I'm broke)
    I'm happy to see you've talked yourself down from XXXX to XXTP. Apparently.

"I do not believe in absolutism nor do I believe in absolution." You're free-playing with concepts here, an ENTP trait.