• ENFP

1 11.11%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Hmm, I can't really see the N. At least not genuine iNtuition. OPs post just kind of screams ISTP trying to act like an evil professor-type INTx.
    I think you're reducing things too much. Just given the overall context OP is obviously an intuitive. Actually his post is a big Ti-Ne dump. How else do you stay up all night writing a huge disjointed post about yourself in a maybe unconscious attention-seeking way? I sure hope an ISTP would get bored of that.

I'm genuninely curious what has triggered OP recently though, no disrespect meant....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yes, perhaps you're right, but to me it just felt like an act. But like I said, OP does seem quite unhealthy, so...

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    468 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ti

I have had experiences with people walking all over me and a leadership position in the past has shown me that there are ways to gain respect. I don't see myself as narcissistic because deep inside I resent all my failures and myself. (I happen to be a lot more tolerant of other people's failures, primarily since I have accepted that the human race is flawed) I thought narcissism stands for unconditional self love? I do love attention (maybe an E quality?) but what I love more is being able to know my strengths and limits so that I can focus on something I am good at (society has a way of not allowing people to contribute, and yet society keeps on pushing on us to contribute, so the next step for me is to rebel to this lack of clarity). I have seen 11 therapists, 3 Psychiatrists, and voluntarily tried to commit myself to several mental health facilities (the first time just for fun, I was really bored), the therapists just said I'm rebellious, the Psychiatrists said all I have is Anxiety and Depression and the institutions would not take me in because I'm not a threat to myself or others. So I do recognize there is something wrong with me, but uniqueness is something I treasure more than anything, so I will not give it up without a worthwhile replacement.

500 words it is, from now on I will keep it between 450-550 as a compromise.

To finish my thought on "Napoleon Bonaparte, Jefferson, and" I would say...Caligula...Just kidding, maybe Al Capone. (Trust me Charles Mansion was a charity worker compared to Caligula (the Roman leader))

When I watch movies, play games, or that astrological phenomenon of me actually reading a book, I always root for evil, I always fantasize about taking over the world, and usually come up with weird ways to do so.

On the outside, I always seem to be like an evil villain and consciously have thoughts commanding me to suppress those who stand in my way. However, I always feel bad when people are being mistreated by others, and have in the past rewarded the loners and those rejected by society and publicly humiliated and punished the powerful and the ones who got it all.

I have been acting all my life (if I did not have to memorize lines I would go into acting) as no one really bothered to assign me a personality that fits me, so I bounce around and use the types as I see fit, I have expended my personality rubber band to the point that it is now very elastic, and now I fear that breaking point.

MY ISTP mom and I really don't share anything besides 13 chromosomes.

I started writing this thread as a continuation of the $165 official MBTI. I need to be absolutely (I'll compromise for 90%) sure that it is my type.

I see MBTI as a personality test that speaks about ones natural aptitude, so it is important for me to know what I am capable of.

You can feel free to ask me anything. Thank you everyone (phew just under 550)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I do agree with the others. You strike me as an NTP, and perhaps the ambiversion has made it difficult for you to assign yourself a type.

If pushed, I would place my bets with ENTP, actually. INTP is probably the most withdrawn personality type of all.

I am less sure about your Enneagram, as it is very, very unusual for an Extraverted and Thinking type to be a 4 (you'd pretty much have to be mistyped in MBTI, but I am not convinced of that).
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    468 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ti

I was actually looking into Robert California a few hours ago, and he strikes me as a boss I would enjoy working under, but he does not resemble me (he strikes me as very intelligent and sophisticated on the outside, but has a simple inner world) If anyone watches Supernatural then Crowley is a close resemblance to me (from his simple way to explaining complex things, to his tripolar (I like making up words) nature (from being easygoing and mischievous to lashing out and being strict to being calm and analytical)) I heard Crowley is either an INTJ or ENTP and these are among the top four scores I get.

funny thing is, I took a very complex test:

The MBTI Reading test

My top four highest scores were ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ (all visionaries) and the lowest were ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ (all traditionalists)

Looking at this from a temperament perspective I seem to be NT>SP>NF>SJ

A few more notes from my googolplex facts about me list:

(1) I do not like superficiality but I love to be superficial myself (It is a means to an end)
    (2) I am of average intelligence (fake IQ tests in the 120-130 range, I project the real thing in the 110-120 range)
    (3) Speaking of Projection, I am guilty of psychological projection in order to survive in my society (deep inside I am very sensitive and held back)
    (4) I am very blunt and not manipulative, although I do omit facts for practical purposes, but it is hard and I find myself completely incapable of consciously lying
    (5) Paperwork, procedure, and step by step programs irritate me, I usually let my subordinates...err family members do that for me unless it is something that I deem important to me (ie, I find a very interesting job, paperwork and procedure does not slow me down)
    (6) I like to figure things out on my own, no manuals, no advice, and would rather fail than follow suggestions (personal and recreational stuff only, I welcome suggestions at work)

Also this is a little off topic but are there any tests online (free or otherwise) that are open ended where one completes a comprehensive questionnaire in short answer form (short answer form...hehehe) and an interpreter then makes a selection that best fits? I like Personality Café and Typology Central because they are the closest I came across (I am very skeptical of close ended personality tests, even the real thing)

A few more questions that I cannot answer:
    (1) What does my writing style say about my MBTI? (Which MBTI writes the most)
    (2) What is the most closet paranoid type? (I am very paranoid but am also very self aware, my paranoia manifests in uncomfortable physical feeling)
    (3) Which type is so engrossed in fantasy that they try to bring the latter into the former, no matter how absurd? (no I'm not talking about uniting the two (that would be Schizophrenia) I am talking about building a one way speedway from fantasyland to realityvile)

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

ESTP 6w7 so/sx

I gave a false opinion on one set of data here.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Business View Post

-ENTJ = Ah my playthings (I had an ENTJ who was my second in command who was charismatic, powerful, and well respected in my high school, he had many positions and was known through, a little known fact about him was that I used him to vent my frustrations, and many of his friends usually had to speak to me on his behalf because they said he was intimidated by me (wait ENTJ's intimidated???))
    You'll learn, young Jedi apprentice, that ENTJs and ESTJs can become intimidated, particularly when presented with someone who has a higher IQ than they.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I don't see myself as narcissistic because deep inside I resent all my failures and myself. (I happen to be a lot more tolerant of other people's failures, primarily since I have accepted that the human race is flawed) I thought narcissism stands for unconditional self love?
    Not necessarily. Sometimes, one is fully aware of their shortcomings and failures, but instead of committing to improving and correcting oneself, he or she takes them as a part of their identity, talks about them openly with the kind of "this is who I am, I'm THAT cruel / cold / evil / heartless / unempathetic / vain / etc., but that's all okay" attitude. Though they don't deny their negative attributes, they show somewhat egotistically arrogant pride of those attributes. THAT is narcissism too, buddy, from which you might be seriously suffering.

(1) I Like to be emerged in activities and am "novelty seeking"
    You need constant adrenaline rush. Symptom of hypomania hence bipolar disorder.

(2) I do not like to read (I usually try to figure everything out on my own)
    (6) I am very impatient and look like I need anger management
    (8) Can't focus on anything, the more an activity displeases me, the more likely I will drop working on it.
    [...]I can't think of new ideas when I want to; and yet, tend to jump all over the place in my head when I have to focus
    Or maybe just ADHD

I am an ungrateful, inconsiderate, cold hearted demon (all things I gladly take in as compliments, and yes I have been called these things)
    [...]The gene gods have given me the power of insensibility.
    [...]I do not like superficiality but I love to be superficial myself
    Proved my point on narcissism.

I do not contribute (verbally) in groups, or talk to people at all. Unless I have power, or know that my voice and my expertise will not be ignored
    [..] Power...me...like...(drools on the floor)
    [..]I tend to be somewhat of a parody of a stereotypical dictator (I like bossing people, but I also like style...the two go so well together, just see my minions on tutu day)
    I initially appear calm and reserved, but am quick to anger.
    Smart, unpredictable, too charming, calm and collected at first then too quick to anger, obsessed with power and control while despise authority, huge ego, lack of empathy and emotions and take pride in that lacking. Boy, you said yourself you've visited dozens of therapists, I strongly suggest you give it a few more tries because I can describe a sociopath and it sounds a bit like the way you talk about yourself here.

If you're suffering from disorder, the strong urge and desire to type yourself is going to be disappointed. For now, you for sure do sound like an xxTP. But I'm disturbed.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    Not necessarily. Sometimes, one is fully aware of their shortcomings and failures, but instead of committing to improving and correcting oneself, he or she takes them as a part of their identity, talks about them openly with the kind of "this is who I am, I'm THAT cruel / cold / evil / heartless / unempathetic / vain / etc., but that's all okay" attitude. Though they don't deny their negative attributes, they show somewhat egotistically arrogant pride of those attributes. THAT is narcissism too, buddy, from which you might be seriously suffering.
    Narcissists don't always talk about this disorder openly. Those with higher IQs know to hide their narcissism from the general public.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Narcissists don't always talk about this disorder openly. Those with higher IQs know to hide their narcissism from the general public.
    He said his is average
    He brought it up in defense that he doesn't have it. But I have the vibe from his some thousands words of posts in total.
    Anyway, I'm mentioning all this not to point finger, just to suggest that maybe he needs some help.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |