User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which MB type do I seem most like?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • INFP

1 11.11%
  • INTP

3 33.33%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

2 22.22%
  • INTJ

1 11.11%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

1 11.11%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

1 11.11%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I put INFP before reading this. He's a poet from what I've seen. And hahahahaha. NFPs determining people's personalities. It is funny. Hey, he could be an INFP who really got good at this. Also, I think that the above does apply somewhat, BUT, I'd rather have something I KNOW is useful. But I don't know anything for certain, so I don't discriminate. And I don't understand Se either, but it is likely because I don't use it. I've attributed it to things I avoid like the plague, like any and all roller coasters, although I am getting over the fear. Slowly. Not sure whether he is an ISFP or INFP, I'm going to stick with INFP. I'd need a thorough analysis of what he does and says in order to prove myself wrong. Not just generalizations.

Oh, and INFJ is quite wrong. Sorry. Fi in that one.

Oh an INFP is the most likely to continue doing these tests until they die, feeling insecure about themselves. ISFP I don't think would care. They know who they are. I know every week I go through each of the IN types to see why I'm not one of them. Always end up INFP. So yeah.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    I put INFP before reading this. He's a poet from what I've seen. And hahahahaha. NFPs determining people's personalities. It is funny. Hey, he could be an INFP who really got good at this. Also, I think that the above does apply somewhat, BUT, I'd rather have something I KNOW is useful. But I don't know anything for certain, so I don't discriminate. And I don't understand Se either, but it is likely because I don't use it. I've attributed it to things I avoid like the plague, like any and all roller coasters, although I am getting over the fear. Slowly. Not sure whether he is an ISFP or INFP, I'm going to stick with INFP. I'd need a thorough analysis of what he does and says in order to prove myself wrong. Not just generalizations.

Oh, and INFJ is quite wrong. Sorry. Fi in that one.

Oh an INFP is the most likely to continue doing these tests until they die, feeling insecure about themselves. ISFP I don't think would care. They know who they are. I know every week I go through each of the IN types to see why I'm not one of them. Always end up INFP. So yeah.
    Thanks for referring to me as a poet.

INFP may fit, but I more identify with Se/Ni for the perceiving axis. In either case, it intrigues me that Fi bleeds through lately.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Hrrm, well this is only my very narrow perception of it. The types could be anything really. I only know myself, and judge others in degrees of sameness. The functions I don't use I associate with what is not me. Like Se. The function for enjoying roller-coasters and stuff. That is likely wrong. It is more likely the looking for new things function.

Honestly, you could be ISFP. Were you a degree popular at all in school? Would you describe yourself as hipster? At least when you were younger? Using the modern definition of course.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Hrrm, well this is only my very narrow perception of it. The types could be anything really. I only know myself, and judge others in degrees of sameness. The functions I don't use I associate with what is not me. Like Se. The function for enjoying roller-coasters and stuff. That is likely wrong. It is more likely the looking for new things function.

Honestly, you could be ISFP. Were you a degree popular at all in school? Would you describe yourself as hipster? At least when you were younger? Using the modern definition of course.
    Se is ISFP's primary mode of extraverted perception, the details of which can be processed with Ni and, I assume, lay Fi's foundation. I wouldn't attach Se to physical thrill-seeking, though it can result in that.

I was socially avoidant, but well-regarded. Hipsters are more conscious of their image than I was; I was confident in my intellect, and there were no peers I felt compelled to impress.

Weren't you INTJ before this? What changed?

I could buy ISFP from your pictures but that's probably not a good enough reason to draw a conclusion about someone's type ...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Weren't you INTJ before this? What changed?

I could buy ISFP from your pictures but that's probably not a good enough reason to draw a conclusion about someone's type ...
    I was many things before this.

Does this outfit complement my eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I was many things before this.

Does this outfit complement my eyes?
    Yes.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

So guys... ENTp.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    So guys... ENTp.

Thoughts?
    I heard ESFJ recently, but I don't believe it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I heard ESFJ recently, but I don't believe it.
    ESFJ??? Haha God, back to the drawing board.