I've been changing my type for a past days, 'till this time it was basically only ENFP vs. INFP and 7w6 vs. 4w3, but lately I started to doubt my Ne+Fi usage and considered using different cognitive functions. I answered a socionics questionnaire, if you want to contribute I'd be glad. I decided not to answer a full questionnaire, you know me anyway so it's more additional info.
1. What is beauty? What is love? Both are highly subjective and their perception as much as their idea depend just on a person. I don't believe there's a general definition of love, or beauty and I don't think such a definition could ever be accurate. My view of beauty is something unordinary, original, something that doesn't afraid to stand out and yet comes out as artistic. It doesn't necessarily have to be aesthetic, it doesn't have to seem perfect, the artistry value in creation of independence is enough for the beauty appreciation. Love is the feeling of being complete, the feeling of being one with the self and the object of a desire. It doesn't have to be person, it can be song, painting. The feeling that the object is touching you internally and you feel strong connection and affection towards the object. Maybe it doesn't even have to be real, the idea of love can be stronger than love itself.. I could fall in love with the idea, I actually I think I am in love with the idea, however falling back to this space and its rules hurts.
2. What are your most important values? I have a very firm and confident idea about what I want to do with my life and what are my inner set goals, so staying true to them and making sure I'll accomplish them is very important for me. I value being independent intellectually and emotionally, I value originality and novelty, creativity and fantasy, honesty and good intellect. Compassion and help.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place? I've studied religions and spiritual beliefs, but none of them really capture with my idea of reality, so it's hard for me to accept them. I see a lot of generalized spiritual, or religious beliefs as nonsense and usually am critical about their irrationality. I have my own idea, of how things work... I don't believe in god as a being, but I believe in God as a sort of energy that is in all of us and in the whole universe connects people and things and creates harmony. I believe that such an energy could work on very similar princip as electro-magnetism. I don't believe in good, or bad, heaven, or hell. I see morality as flexible and very relative.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you? Power seeking comes out from human's ego, the ego is aware of its existence, the ego itself is not enough for a human, therefore the ego desires to posses something. It depends on a person himself whether he desires an abstract knowledge, or one million dollars. I see power seeking as human weakness and see the real growth in unity, compassion and sharing. Even the idea of states goes against me. However I don't want to see things as black and white and say war is just a natural part of human existence as the existence of the ego. Wars can bring novelty, change and technical prosperity.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why? Art, psychology, philosophy, politics, music, fashion. I value art as the expression of individuality and creativity. I like to elaborate on different possible meanings of the art. I like psychology, because I'd like to understand people's nature better and also because it gives me an interesting concept and system I can play with and study. I like philosophy, because it often answers my questions about the world, while it gives me chance to create my own idea about how I see the world and its meaning. I like politics as a simple human system, politics create for me just a system of ideas I can elaborate on and analyse them. I am also looking for a system of politics to relate to and to spot my own ideas in the system which I study. Music is pure aesthetic experience for me, that I often like to share with others at concerts, or during the talks. Fashion is something I value because of its social effects on people and as a tool of self expression.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? I am not very concerned about my body, however I like alternative approaches such as vegetarian diet. I like to read articles about what foods, or what exercise are good for human's body and usually enjoy gaining such a knowledge, but usually really fail when it comes to its particular implementation.
7. What do you think of daily chores? I sometimes do make "to do lists" but I usually end up doing things according to how I feel about doing them at very particular moment. Daily chores are not my strong side, I always do them at the last possible time. Sometimes I like to do them only because they are kind of good for daydream. I can get into daydream before even starting them .
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome. I am currently reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. A novel about english magicians in 19th century. I can't remember the last movie, but I am a TV show addict! I like Hannibal, American Horror Story, Salem, Penny Dreadful, Under The Dome, Vikings, South Park...
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why? I cry when I feel misunderstood by other people.
I smile when I am in a good company.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging? I don't believe a particular place like this exists? Maybe my own room?