Hi guys. I'm not sure if I'm an intuitive or a sensor. I'm CERTAIN of my P/J axis, no way I'm a J. I'm pretty sure to be a thinker. Anyway here are the facts:
- I've always practiced sports and I'm good at them. I have a really good balance, motor skills, reflexes, I'm a quick runner. I love to feel my body.
- I want to travel all around the world, to taste every culture, to see and touch by my own eyes and hands.
- I had serious drugs problems, ended up at the hospital last year. I'm addicted to strong sensations and don't know how to stop! Love to party, I'm not good at restraining myself.
- My mother says I was the most curious of her children, always asking 'why, how?'
- I'm smart. I won't be modest, I'm aware that I'm smarter than most of the population. I'll always get what I want. I twist situations all the time and I'm an expert liar
- I've jumped from obsession to obsession as a kid. I've been into entomology since I'm 5, learning the taxonomy and latin names of insects. Then zoology, then botany. And right now it's psychology.
- I'm able to size people up in a second. I get the 'big picture' so easily, my humour is stereotypes-related, that's kinda why I love MBTI so much.
Short summary: I'm a simple person, I'll laugh with everyobdy and have a good time. I don't judge, I adapt to everything. I love learning and teaching. I get bored really easily. I believe I'm a 7w8 or 9w8, both fit me. also sp/sx or sx/sp.