User Tag List

123 Last

Default Whip Riva with an enneagram type!

Throw in an instinctual variant too.

And a mbti type if you wish.

Don't mind answering questions at all.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think 7 w something... you seem like a 7. Instinctual variant maybe so/sp.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I think 7 w something... you seem like a 7. Instinctual variant maybe so/sp.
    he is not Social 7 (they are more like New Age-y, pseudo-spiritual liberals who pride themselves in how much "global awareness" they have)

@OP
    7w6 Sp/So (maybe Sp/Sx)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

^

Thanks for this.

Seems to be getting typed as sx last since late which is hard for me to swallow. And a few typed me as an e3 on ventrilo which i am ready to battle to death to prove wrong.

I thought sx on top two is obvious. I am quite good - atleast keen - on one on one conversations. I have this need to know - if i put it into words, it's the need to know the inner workings of the person i am talking to.

However i am not sure whether it's something i developed after i hit a certain age because i can remember thinking to myself a long long time ago that i often leave a conversation un dug/that i could have had more from the conversation. I think my desire to dig in may have started since then.

By digging in i often make people i interact with feel bonded to me as they seem to confide in me. However i've noticed that when having one on one conversations 'i keep an unemotional facial expression' probably leaving peopke in real life well conversed with me yet emotionally unattached.

Edit -

I've noticed that i am able to engage more on an induvidual level in group scenarios. (Will that cut sx off?) Yes definitely noticed this. Esp with females i am interacting with. If therr are groups of females (2 or more) i seem more engaging and in the zone . I even tend to hit on a girl i am attracted to and successfully make them laugh when she is with her friends.

Holy shit i even leave my one on one conversations on polite (hello how are you note) with girls i am attracted to even slightly. This seems to work though - if i am hitting on them - because i don't come across as a flirt to them. However it could be my sx that has realized it is best to engage in a non flirty way when hitting on a girl or asking her on a date.

However i do hit on girls online a lot. In rl i politely engage, give her a chance to get to know me and then ask whether she is free on the weekend .

Does that make me sp/so? Almost hard to believe since they seem so uppish on tv.

Edit -

Don't think i am so/sp because they seem so polite and even sexless.

I am probably so/sx, sp/sx, sp/so. Definitely not a sx dom me thinks.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@riva
    a few things
    - if you are Social dom, it's not Social 7 (only Social type I could see you as is Social 9)
    - Self Preservation and Sexual are both 1 to 1 instincts (in fact, pretty much everyone prefers 1-1 or small group conversation to large groups except for So/Sp). Sx is more about intense addiction, sensual passion, obsession, energy, sexual intimacy (the emphasis is on sexual because, while the Sexual instinct is related to intimacy, intimacy comes in many forms, and almost everyone craves one form or another. my Sx last parents, for instance, are both very intimate with each other).
    - nothing you've said here really indicates either Sp/So or Sp/Sx specifically
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @riva
    a few things
    - if you are Social dom, it's not Social 7 (only Social type I could see you as is Social 9)
    - Self Preservation and Sexual are both 1 to 1 instincts (in fact, pretty much everyone prefers 1-1 or small group conversation to large groups except for So/Sp). Sx is more about intense addiction, sensual passion, obsession, energy, sexual intimacy (the emphasis is on sexual because, while the Sexual instinct is related to intimacy, intimacy comes in many forms, and almost everyone craves one form or another. my Sx last parents, for instance, are both very intimate with each other).
    - nothing you've said here really indicates either Sp/So or Sp/Sx specifically
    @ last sentence . There goes my first forum attempt being a member for 6 years (this oct) to successfully self evaluate, esp in relation to a type theory.

Yeah i am not 100% sold on e7 either. I could see e9 so dom too. However i CAN NEVER agree with e9 descriptions, esp in relation to avoiding conflict. Yes i avoid conflict but never at the expense of my personal space.

But then again obvious e9 characters like spike spiegel and annie lioneart aren't exactly conflict avoidant either. Maybe e9s are more 'sail with the wind' than avoid conflict. I don't sail with the wind/group to avoid conflict either.

Enneagram
    9w8

Well, 9w8, aren't "completely" conflict avoiding. It's more of a "pick your battles" thing. I don't think it's as much a fear factor or lazy factor as it is a determination to invest time and energy into things that really count. Having said that, 9w8 s have a temper and sometimes, it gets loose!

*disclaimer---I still think I haven't gotten into enneagrams enough to actually help someone discover theirs.

MBTI--- I'm thinking NT of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^

Thanks for this.

Seems to be getting typed as sx last since late which is hard for me to swallow. And a few typed me as an e3 on ventrilo which i am ready to battle to death to prove wrong.

I thought sx on top two is obvious. I am quite good - atleast keen - on one on one conversations. I have this need to know - if i put it into words, it's the need to know the inner workings of the person i am talking to.

However i am not sure whether it's something i developed after i hit a certain age because i can remember thinking to myself a long long time ago that i often leave a conversation un dug/that i could have had more from the conversation. I think my desire to dig in may have started since then.

By digging in i often make people i interact with feel bonded to me as they seem to confide in me. However i've noticed that when having one on one conversations 'i keep an unemotional facial expression' probably leaving peopke in real life well conversed with me yet emotionally unattached.

Edit -

I've noticed that i am able to engage more on an induvidual level in group scenarios. (Will that cut sx off?) Yes definitely noticed this. Esp with females i am interacting with. If therr are groups of females (2 or more) i seem more engaging and in the zone . I even tend to hit on a girl i am attracted to and successfully make them laugh when she is with her friends.

Holy shit i even leave my one on one conversations on polite (hello how are you note) with girls i am attracted to even slightly. This seems to work though - if i am hitting on them - because i don't come across as a flirt to them. However it could be my sx that has realized it is best to engage in a non flirty way when hitting on a girl or asking her on a date.

However i do hit on girls online a lot. In rl i politely engage, give her a chance to get to know me and then ask whether she is free on the weekend .

Does that make me sp/so? Almost hard to believe since they seem so uppish on tv.

Edit -

Don't think i am so/sp because they seem so polite and even sexless.

I am probably so/sx, sp/sx, sp/so. Definitely not a sx dom me thinks.

If anything...the above would point (however slightly) to social dominance in my mind...and honestly, with the way you engage people on the site...your focus... that is where I believe you fall. Like you indicate you're not a sx dom. And you're not sp/sx. I could buy so/sx but I wouldn't rule out so/sp because they are "to nice and virginal" or whatever you said. Okay, I'm now noticing that I'm running behind schedule here and need to go...but I'll go ahead and post this anyway.

Like I indicated I feel you are probably eNTP 7 but 9 is certainly a possibility (and you clearly have a 3 fix.)

What do you relate to and reject with regards to 7?
    What do you relate to and reject with regards to 9?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    he is not Social 7 (they are more like New Age-y, pseudo-spiritual liberals who pride themselves in how much "global awareness" they have)

@OP
    7w6 Sp/So (maybe Sp/Sx)
    Lol! Yes, that is totally me sometimes! I alternate and cycle between that and the dark side, though.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Throw in an instinctual variant too.

And a mbti type if you wish.

Don't mind answering questions at all.
    In ur dreams. I charge by the picosecond.

(AND you'd have to get a massage terapist to give me a back rub)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE