User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Okay i am dragging you guys here again.

It might be helpful to read the posts i have made to starry and OA.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    This does make you sound 8-ish. I would emphasise the "calmness as a sign of strength" aspect of the 9w8 - based on my own personal experience this is integral to type. They don't lack the ability to express anger; they simply choose not to. If you think of 8s as being about control and power, with 9w8s it's about the zen power of self-possession.

I also think a lot of the 9 descriptions have more of a 9w1 lean to them. I'll try to find some better descriptions to help figure it out.

If you were a 9 would certainly have a big effect on how your instincts come across (this is partly why I was circumspect about making claims about your instincts). I would think a Sexual 9 would be a pretty mellow Sx-first, comparatively.

What about this:

Does that address some of your uncertainties?

Oh no, you've been dad-zoned! But seriously, I don't think she would have meant it like that.

Actually 9w8 (along with 2w3) is just about the last option I think of when typing someone, so my remark was more of surprise. I don't know whether those types are rare or they just seem that way. I wonder if this may have been a factor in why you seem hard to type.
    Woah how is it that you suggested sx so but not sx sp? The intesity part compared to other e9s i can agree on but not the parts in which i forgo sp requirements and chase sx needs. Until i came to that part i agreed but afterwhich i had to disagree. I read the sx/sp part too but could agree with it. Will mention those when i read it again.

Like i have said in a few posts above: i can NEVER agree on e9 descriptions except for maybe the calmm body language. Body language vise i am definitely 9 over 7. I have a sexy suave vibe .

Also no no no, it would be wrong to say that my strength could be observed in my zen power of self control. I lash out easily. I can observe a zen power of self control in not adding fule to the fire - doenst want to add to the drama by sharing my phobias. I think that part sounds e9ish.

Hmmm one last observation - i maintain calmness - atleast try to - when a group has a planned focus or there is a person 'who. I like' takes the lead and suggests things.

Man i suck at self discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Cool @Southern Kross, good questions!!

Yeah, Riva, my little brother is an 9w8 sp/sx,and he definitely is not shy about expressing his anger when he gets pissed off. He's kind of quiet about it, though - he's pretty protective and only really gets angry when his girlfriend gets herself into dangerous situations, and then he is surprisingly assertive towards her. Or if someone endangers his space or his stuff. Otherwise he's pretty chill. He and I would get in awful fights when we were younger, too. Neither of us likes backing down, lol.

I think 9 descriptions, in addition to typically being geared towards w1, are also typically geared towards INxPs, and for any other type, there are going to be some differences. If it's true that you're an ENTP, you're going to be more outspoken, blunt, adventurous, and energetic than the average 9.

Just for curiosity's sake, here's a 9w8 so/sp, the BlissStream description -

If you have any other suggestion than entp 'please' share. Now is your chance sky. I am surely a T type though.

Sadly i can't relate to the description. Too many disagreements.

I wonder having to have grow up with a loud estj 8w7 dad and a cp 6 estp sister might have molded me into becoming a 9 or giving traits of a 9.

Considering e9s intergrate and disintergrate into types that are not in the same triad it's easy to identify where you belong. E7 intergrate into e5 and that causes aot of confusion.

Anyway i think a core issue i see in e9 descriptions is the desire to remain calm amidst issues -that is how i see it -, i on the otherhand desires to sail the crowd, yet i am comparatively calmer than 7s.

I once saw a disney (entp 9w8) video and was thinking how the fuck can he remain so calm and whether he bottles things up.

Hmm i think i know a estp 7w8 - who has a shit mouth - who is really calm despite the fact that he doesn't bottle things up. He i can relate to a bit. I think he is a sp dom. I wish i had his lady luck .

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Woah how is it that you suggested sx so but not sx sp? The intesity part compared to other e9s i can agree on but not the parts in which i forgo sp requirements and chase sx needs. Until i came to that part i agreed but afterwhich i had to disagree. I read the sx/sp part too but could agree with it. Will mention those when i read it again.
    It's called Ne. Sometimes I throw out random ideas to test the waters and see if I can stumble onto the answer - it's a version of the hot-cold game.

Like i have said in a few posts above: i can NEVER agree on e9 descriptions except for maybe the calmm body language. Body language vise i am definitely 9 over 7. I have a sexy suave vibe .

Also no no no, it would be wrong to say that my strength could be observed in my zen power of self control. I lash out easily. I can observe a zen power of self control in not adding fule to the fire - doenst want to add to the drama by sharing my phobias. I think that part sounds e9ish.

Hmmm one last observation - i maintain calmness - atleast try to - when a group has a planned focus or there is a person 'who. I like' takes the lead and suggests things.

Man i suck at self discovery.
    You are a tricky one to type.

You seem very resistant to the 9 type which is in itself interesting. This reactivity often comes from types that integrate or disintegrate into that type. This makes me think you might be a 6 or 3. The 3-6-9 triad is a very slippery one with very hazy borders between them. Aspects of these types seem to merge into one another in strange ways, which would also explain some things.

Have we talked about the possibility of you being a 3?

If you have any other suggestion than entp 'please' share. Now is your chance sky. I am surely a T type though.
    ESTP is a possibility too.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    It's called Ne. Sometimes I throw out random ideas to test the waters and see if I can stumble onto the answer - it's a version of the hot-cold game.

You are a tricky one to type.

You seem very resistant to the 9 type which is in itself interesting. This reactivity often comes from types that integrate or disintegrate into that type. This makes me think you might be a 6 or 3. The 3-6-9 triad is a very slippery one with very hazy borders between them. Aspects of these types seem to merge into one another in strange ways, which would also explain some things.

Have we talked about the possibility of you being a 3?

ESTP is a possibility too.
    Dammit i typed a post and couldnt save in. In short i said:

I am not resistant to admiting that i am a e9, infact insisting i could be a 9 who is resisting 9 qualities. However you probably meant the latter so i agree with you.

It has never been discussed whether i am a e3 and that suggestion i would dedinitely deny .

Then i replied to your suggestion that i could be a estp:

I believe i am istp over estp if stp is a suggestion. At this point i hope people wouldn't think i am an idiot for thinking of myself as an introvert over an extrovert. People on ventrilo especially would disagree that i am an intorvert and 9 out of 10 people who type me, always type me as an entp in there. Entp 7w6 while @RobertCalifornia being the only one who has suggested 7w8, saying i could probably be or choose or has the potential to develop any wing i choose to - can't remember the exact words. Estp just isn't me. Too much Se and i know too many estps to be confused.

I guess if i am a istp i am probably an e7 over e9 .

Hmm i am a pain in the ass to you folks who are trying to help me i realize. But hey 'no good deed goes unpunished' they say.

Edit - one big issue i have with accepting e7 as my type is because i don't see myself intergrating to a 5 or disintergrating to a 1. Atleast i havent noticed it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    It has never been discussed whether i am a e3 and that suggestion i would dedinitely deny .
    Hehe but your tag says 3w2!! Is this a joke or a revelation?

Enlighten an Animal.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Hehe but your tag says 3w2!! Is this a joke or a revelation?

Enlighten an Animal.
    It and mbti type indicated is not correct and for fun .
    Likes Animal liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

your enneagram...

it's perfect. sx/so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    your enneagram...

it's perfect. sx/so.
    Not Sx first.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

That avatar kind of says type 7.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    your enneagram...

it's perfect. sx/so.
    Definitely not SP last.

Can't see how you keep typing me an a E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Not Sx first.
    Not sure man. Hopefully not.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartCats View Post
    Hehe, yes I can see that.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartCats View Post
    the avatar is what you want it to say