• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is chickpea?

what type is chickpea?

• Total voters

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would you say that you have more of an issue with being logically consistent or with being able to be forceful in your day to day life?

probably being forceful. i can do it, and have to sometime just to make my boundaries clear, but i usually feel anxious about it and avoid it whenever possible. i find it easier to be forceful with strangers than people i have to deal with regularly, especially when it's people i have a positive relationship with.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
probably being forceful. i can do it, and have to sometime just to make my boundaries clear, but i usually feel anxious about it and avoid it whenever possible. i find it easier to be forceful with strangers than people i have to deal with regularly, especially when it's people i have a positive relationship with.

Based on this, I would be the most inclined to say EII, but as an alternative, I’d look into IEE as well.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on this, I would be the most inclined to say EII, but as an alternative, I’d look into IEE as well.

cool, those are the two types i had pretty much narrowed it down to, although socionics has never really clicked with me fully. but everyone tells me i'm a delta! IEE-Fi descriptions have actually resonated with me the most, but i don't understand extroversion vs introversion in socionics as much to know why i could be an extrovert in that system.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
i’m bumping this thread for all the new booties here, throw me a vote. ask me any type related questions if you wish.

also when i was searching for this thread i saw that [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION] said i embody the 8w7 type so i would like to hear more about that :rotfl:

- - - Updated - - -

sadly 8w7 is not an option on my poll

I remember gathering test results from you, you had posted some test results in different years... I think even Big 5. I even remember analyzing your results through time. You were quite straight INFP all the time. There is only one rare paradigm that you were ENFP instead, but it was something I had draw a week ago, just a random idea that does not seem to have enough info to bring fruits.

By looking on the votes, most people doesn't seem to have any doubts you are a feeler, so taking INFP as Fi-dom and ENFP as Ne-dom, I think your typing still goes INFP. They mostly vote ennea 4 and ennea 7, these are definitely XXFP, with XNFP tendencies. I would say at most deviation you could be a ENFP 4 or INFP 7, but I would still say you are INFP 4.

I guess you give the thread a bump out of boredom, at least it feels to me that way. Type can change through time, though, but your case is one of the most stable ones, like as if you are INFP to the core..

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess you give the thread a bump out of boredom, at least it feels to me that way. Type can change through time, though, but your case is one of the most stable ones, like as if you are INFP to the core..

you got me there ;) i am confident about my type and have changed nothing but the gut fix in my tritype in the last decade or so.

boredom, and i’m interested in people’s perception of me i suppose( not that i’m very active on the forum these days and giving a whole lot to go off of). for a while i got typed as ISFP 9 fairly often and that seems to have died down.

i actually often get 4 & 5 neck and neck on tests, and relate very strongly to my 5 wing, but i am rarely typed as 5 on the forum. even as a head fix! people love the 7!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OR..........
i’m an ESTP 8w7 :cakegirl: