User Tag List

View Poll Results: what type is chickpea?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP

10 47.62%
  • ENFP

4 19.05%
  • ISFP

4 19.05%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

1 4.76%
  • 4w3

0 0%
  • 4w5

7 33.33%
  • 5w4

0 0%
  • 5w6

0 0%
  • 6w5

0 0%
  • 6w7

0 0%
  • 7w6

3 14.29%
  • 7w8

1 4.76%
  • 9w8

1 4.76%
  • 9w1

1 4.76%
  • sx/so

0 0%
  • sx/sp

8 38.10%
  • sp/so

1 4.76%
  • sp/sx

1 4.76%
  • so/sx

0 0%
  • so/sp

0 0%
  • ~other~

3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm calling it as I see it, voting ISFP, am dubious about 4. I am most likely wrong.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Don't know you well enough to say, but the behaviors you've shown don't make your current typing impossible, I think there's a lot going on under the surface in an INFP 4w5 sx/sp, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i had a type me thread before that i forgot about and abandoned but yes, you gave me a lot of great insight there as always.

RIP senza.. but yeah i've felt some confusion in the past over certain behaviors that i think could count as either 5-ish or 7-ish. information hoarding masked as adventurousness. doing things, not necessarily as a form of escapism or purely for fun, but because knowledge is power. and if i haven't experienced something firsthand i don't really feel i can truly claim to be knowledgeable about it.

funny because it's true though!

I was dumb in my response in this thread though...

Granted I was referring to a different phenomenon but the fact I seemingly dismiss as irrelevant what is most likely the most relevant annoys me with me. I'll try to correct that now.

I don't know why and I don't know how...but there exists some kind of crossover (like the wires got crossed or something) between the 4w5 and the 7w6 sx/sp specifically (although I've seen it in the sp/sx and sx/so as well.) They both can be stubbornly attached to their idealistic ideologies and when the world falls short... these two types are absolutely known to switch coping strategies...subsequently resembling each other's respective type. In other words, a good number of 7w6 sx/sp will brood and embrace their 'inner Keats'...while many 4w5 sx/sp will become restless and push the external world for experience (I remember there was a time when members were insisting Ginkgo was ENTP...and I believe a 7w6 as well.)

^^Anyway, there's a significant reason you often register with others as "restless, extroverted, light-hearted, positive outlook, head-type, etc." And why I seem "artistic, poetic, intellectual, moody and deep" (<-totally right? I totally seem like all those qualities right? I'm not - but come on!)

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

some people do not agree with my self-typing, so i wanted to make it scientific and put it into poll form.

feel free to ask me any questions if you're undecided
    I agree with how you scored on my test. The E-type seems correct.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

FP part is easy.

The rest I am not sure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

For what it's worth, I've always related more to the ENFPs in my life than the ISFPs. With me and ENFPs, it's like we're speaking the same language as each other and have very similar thought processes. ISFPs are usually people I admire and appreciate, but their motivations are always a little bit of a mystery to me. They seem much "cooler" and more instinctual than I feel.

I don't relate much to either Se or Ni.

Yay my first like.

Hmm.. i have a question for the op and other fi doms: shouldn't you all be the best at self discovering (which includes mbti and eneagram typing) as Fi doms? Fi is keen on - therefore should be good at - picking, choosing and 'correctly' knowing their feelings, therefore should be good at figuring out their personity against a given category.

Actually this doesn't apply to the op because she knows what she is. However a lot of fi doms tend to be confused. Hmm maybe they are not ifps. Hmm maybe i am being unfair in my self typing expectations.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I see you as a 7 or a 9, and certainly not a 4.

4w5 is one of the most introverted, melancholic Enneatypes, and is not renowned for being energetic. I don't detect many of the type's characteristic fears and motivations in you either, though I am of course just going on vibes. As I mentioned in another thread, I don't think people online can make informed judgements on Enneagram. But if you ask...

I would volunteer 7w6 as a type and consider you an ambivert, not an introvert.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@SilentMusings
    i am very low energy irl. as far as melancholic, i think i try to keep my negative feelings to myself or maybe the people closest to me. anything beyond that seems like attention-seeking or compliment-fishing which isn't my goal. i've found often if i try to express a negative feeling, it ends up with someone trying to convince me otherwise, which is very irritating.

my boyfriend, who is the person i spend the most time around, told me that the only things that motivate me are "shame and jealousy." and he doesn't even know about enneagram

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@SilentMusings
    my boyfriend, who is the person i spend the most time around, told me that the only things that motivate me are "shame and jealousy." and he doesn't even know about enneagram
    Well that seals it for me.