I noticed a lot of people doing these questionnaires to help people type them and I thought I would give it a shot as I get like a different type every time I do a test. (sorry for any typos/grammatical errors)
1. What is beauty? What is love?
I guess beauty is different to everyone, I find it hard to explain what it is as everyone has their own personal opinion on what is beautiful.
Love is a deep connect between 2 people, whether it be to romantic, platonic or familial, but again like beauty it deeps on what someone personally see as love. Also love can just be something you like a lot, like I love eating pizza, or whatever.
2. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Im not religious and I dont believe in anything spititual as I need actually proof to believe in things like that; but if other people want to believe in god or whatever it doesnt bother me.
3. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I'd probably ignore if it was strangers doing something, but if it were my friends I might tell them that I disagreed but I would try to tell them politely so I wouldnt offend them in return.
4. When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I learn easiest by doing it hands on, I remember how to do things best when I actually attempt it myself.
5. Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think about what Im saying around people I dont really know so I dont accidently offend them, but with friends I dont always think before I talk. I hate talking in a group, definatly rather have a one-on-one conversation
6. What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I mostly just dont like people how treat others badly, I hate bullies so much! I also dont like it when people talk about themselves alot.
7. What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life.
I dont really pay attention to what other people around me are doing, as its not really my business. I also dont pay attione to the time, like I can get so caught up reading a book or something hours have past and I havent noticed.
8. You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
If I dont have to pay I'd probably visit my friend who doesnt live near me and just hang out with them all day. But if I had to pay to stuff I would probably stay in reading, watching TV/films, doing nothing useful what so ever.
9. When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I just tend to do what I get told to do, I hate having to make desicions about things. I would probably end up procrasting with what job I had as well.
10. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
I dont think I have a relationship with society, I dont care about thinks like social norms and stuff, people should just be able to do what they want to do as long as nobody is getting hurt. People are well people and should be treat equally.
11. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
I dont think I have a relationship with authority either, I think some people let authority get to their heads and abuse their power.
I did some online tests as well just so you could see what results I got on those:
Most Likely: ISTJ
or Second Possibility: INFP
or Third Possibility: ENFP
Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Si - Fi - Ne - Se - Te - Ti - Fe - Ni
Introvert(83%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(22%)
Most like James Madison who is listed as an INTP on that site