• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my Type?

Tony Stark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I did an online test and gave ENTP, as it's not very reliable these tests, so I decided to ask the help of all. Would be easy for me to say how I see the world as it's what it's about the mbti and Jungian functions.

- I'm not a person of action, often get stuck in the informations ... I've a feeling that they're not unreliable and always have to look for, and ends in nothing.

- I'm living in "my world", I think everything revolves around me ... sometimes I'm out of what is really happening, and I will realize there forward when I think back on the fact .

- I do not deal well with people, I am very proud and arrogant and do not know to express myself. But I know the weak points of them.

- I like to study complex subjects, but I lack the basics that I have no patience to read, and for lack of practice does not take them to another level.

- My mind can analyze a thing thoroughly, but laziness does not allow.

ps: sorry for any mistakes in english, because this isn't my native language.
ps2: put more information later.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tony Stark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm not going with stereotypes, but I'm not good in practice.

I live in the world outside more than inside, just takes me to interpret the information because I think revolve around me, and sometimes I don't see reality as it is.

In my childhood-teenage years I got on well with soccer, but always looking for different ways to make football and other areas. And now I study more subjects theorists, and understand well, until I see more.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- I do not deal well with people, I am very proud and arrogant and do not know to express myself. But I know the weak points of them.

TP most probably and probably inferior Fe ^

Probably not INTP because:

- I like to study complex subjects, but I lack the basics that I have no patience to read, and for lack of practice does not take them to another level.

and sometimes I don't see reality as it is.

Could be mild Schizophrenia.

Tony Stark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Could be mild Schizophrenia.

When I say "I don't see reality as it's", is because I let it pass worldly things, details ... I'm not going crazy.

As for the complex issues I don't have the patience to read the basics, and the practice does not teach me.

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
I did an online test and gave ENTP, as it's not very reliable these tests, so I decided to ask the help of all. Would be easy for me to say how I see the world as it's what it's about the mbti and Jungian functions.

- I'm not a person of action, often get stuck in the informations ... I've a feeling that they're not unreliable and always have to look for, and ends in nothing.

- I'm living in "my world", I think everything revolves around me ... sometimes I'm out of what is really happening, and I will realize there forward when I think back on the fact .

- My mind can analyze a thing thoroughly, but laziness does not allow.

ps: sorry for any mistakes in english, because this isn't my native language.
ps2: put more information later.

There's very little information here, so we can't type you based on it.

You also seem to already have ENTP very much in mind, and don't offer many reasons you might not be ENTP. :)

It's extremely difficult to type someone based on just a few paragraphs (it can be hard to type a person after reading an entire biography about them!) so the best you can hope for from a thread like this is an "idea" of a "most likely" type. And we need as much info as you can give. :D

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP folks usually have a VERY hard time focusing, as their mind is at a million places at the same time. They're information sponges, jack of all trades yet not necessarily experts in any particular field. They can be off putting at times for appearing arrogant and loud, but they're just being playful and getting reactions out of people or challenging them are how they learn about others.
They are for sure active, hyper and involved most of the time. Yet they get bored super fast.

ENTPs are most likely type 7 or 8.

How much can you identify yourself as ENTP?