User Tag List

Thread: What's my Type?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Default What's my Type?

I did an online test and gave ENTP, as it's not very reliable these tests, so I decided to ask the help of all. Would be easy for me to say how I see the world as it's what it's about the mbti and Jungian functions.

- I'm not a person of action, often get stuck in the informations ... I've a feeling that they're not unreliable and always have to look for, and ends in nothing.

- I'm living in "my world", I think everything revolves around me ... sometimes I'm out of what is really happening, and I will realize there forward when I think back on the fact .

- I do not deal well with people, I am very proud and arrogant and do not know to express myself. But I know the weak points of them.

- I like to study complex subjects, but I lack the basics that I have no patience to read, and for lack of practice does not take them to another level.

- My mind can analyze a thing thoroughly, but laziness does not allow.

ps: sorry for any mistakes in english, because this isn't my native language.
    ps2: put more information later.

ISTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ISTP
    I'm not going with stereotypes, but I'm not good in practice.

I live in the world outside more than inside, just takes me to interpret the information because I think revolve around me, and sometimes I don't see reality as it is.

In my childhood-teenage years I got on well with soccer, but always looking for different ways to make football and other areas. And now I study more subjects theorists, and understand well, until I see more.

- I do not deal well with people, I am very proud and arrogant and do not know to express myself. But I know the weak points of them.
    TP most probably and probably inferior Fe ^

Probably not INTP because:

- I like to study complex subjects, but I lack the basics that I have no patience to read, and for lack of practice does not take them to another level.
    and sometimes I don't see reality as it is.
    Could be mild Schizophrenia.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post

Could be mild Schizophrenia.
    When I say "I don't see reality as it's", is because I let it pass worldly things, details ... I'm not going crazy.

As for the complex issues I don't have the patience to read the basics, and the practice does not teach me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I did an online test and gave ENTP, as it's not very reliable these tests, so I decided to ask the help of all. Would be easy for me to say how I see the world as it's what it's about the mbti and Jungian functions.

- I'm not a person of action, often get stuck in the informations ... I've a feeling that they're not unreliable and always have to look for, and ends in nothing.

- I'm living in "my world", I think everything revolves around me ... sometimes I'm out of what is really happening, and I will realize there forward when I think back on the fact .

- My mind can analyze a thing thoroughly, but laziness does not allow.

ps: sorry for any mistakes in english, because this isn't my native language.
    ps2: put more information later.
    There's very little information here, so we can't type you based on it.

You also seem to already have ENTP very much in mind, and don't offer many reasons you might not be ENTP.

It's extremely difficult to type someone based on just a few paragraphs (it can be hard to type a person after reading an entire biography about them!) so the best you can hope for from a thread like this is an "idea" of a "most likely" type. And we need as much info as you can give.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Seems like you're in a pretty manic state right now.

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

ENTP folks usually have a VERY hard time focusing, as their mind is at a million places at the same time. They're information sponges, jack of all trades yet not necessarily experts in any particular field. They can be off putting at times for appearing arrogant and loud, but they're just being playful and getting reactions out of people or challenging them are how they learn about others.
    They are for sure active, hyper and involved most of the time. Yet they get bored super fast.

ENTPs are most likely type 7 or 8.

How much can you identify yourself as ENTP?
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |