• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Added a detailed questionnaire. Have a look!

cuttothechase

Losing hope in this forum...no one is willing to help?

OK let's try this one more time.

Basically I have narrowed down my types to ENFP/INFP/ENTP. I need your opinions (please kindly back them up with reasons if possible) on my type.

Have a look on the below questionnaire.

Cheers.

By the way it's cool if you wanna comment on my socionics or enneagram type instead. Anything helps!

Last edited:

cuttothechase

Questionnaire added.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dredangler/14577054475/in/explore-2014-07-04

I find this pic overall quite relaxing; I imagine myself sitting there observing the actions of people and the scene causally, but I wouldn't spend more than 2 days in it. The blue colour on the short building made by reflection caught my eyes as soon as I saw the pic. The view would be more pleasant to me if the plants were switched to another kind which were greener, more dense/thicker but slightly shorter. I would also prefer the white building between the short and tall buildings removed since it makes me realise (and imagine straight away) the scene behind the short building must be quite dense. Nothing is what it seems to be, there is always a 'dark side' of everything.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

"What the hell?" (as in "I can't believe this happened.") "Oh well whatever, I will take it as a funny experience (or even serendipity). We will all laugh about it once it is over."
I will try to find out what's wrong with the car exactly, get my hands dirty, call for help. Basically will take all the sensible steps to solve the problem and move on.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Depends on if I had any important plan the following day. If yes then I would let them know I prefer not to stay. But overall in my imagination I would be yea sure why not. We could even spend the night there if they were drunk. After all, we went through troubles to be there, we deserve a little fun.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

Depends on how tired I am and the type of friend (like smart or sensible etc) , I may be indifferent if I know the friend can't produce a coherent argument or always appear to emotion etc; may laugh and make a few sarcastic comments if what s/he is saying is so ridiculous that it is funny; might be more serious and engaging if what s/he says is stimulating.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

This question is very vague and way too broad. There are a lot of factors such as who, where, what, why that would vary my reaction and action.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I don't have any particular important value now that I am more mature. I realised things including values aren't as clear cut as they seem. A virtue for one can be a vice for another.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a.) I am quite naive and idealistic deep down. b.) Maybe less melancholy; I expect life would be smoother this way.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I don't really pay particular attention to them when they hit me. Sometime I go with them sometime I forget about them sometime I take note of them but do nothing. Not sure, I guess mostly when people are involved, such as forming a vague feeling of what kind a person one is when meeting/hangout with him/her for the first time or kinda know the trick a person is doing/will be doing.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a.) Hanging out with close friends relaxingly. Brainstorming crazily or intellectual discussion causally.
b.) meeting a group of strangers by myself. Not feeling relax in this case.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

My very childish behaviour and naive or less than rational (I am in my 20s) thinking. I don't want to be seen as stupid, immature or unsophisticated.

If you wanna comment on my socionics or enneagram type instead, feel free to do so!