Hi! I always score INFJ on quizzes, and that seems about right, but I'm not entirely sure. As I'm very new to MBTI and it confuses me quite a bit I thought you guys could help me out, based on this information.
- I'm definitely an introvert. I don't mind talking to people - I think I'm actually quite good at small talk, and I enjoy meeting people even though I always feel slightly awkward and nervous inside - but after a while, it drains me and I need time alone.
- I love all kinds of art - literature, music, languages etc. I'm quite artistic and I write a lot, mostly poetry these days. I've got a very vivid imagination. I used to be very hesitant about sharing my thoughts and opinions, but I'm a lot more open now. I'm also very into psychology and philosophy.
- I think love is the most important thing in the world, and I believe in that poetic, "larger-than-life"-kinda love. Sadly I don't have anyone to love, probably because when it comes to love I'm very very shy and overanalyse everything.
- I'm generally a happy person but sometimes I just start wallowing in self pity. It can be for the smallest thing and I've no way of controlling it.
- I've struggled with feeling out of place a lot and I'm often the third wheel who gets "forgotten". I know that people often find me cold and detached and I don't understand why. I'm the one they go to when they need help with something.
- I'm very ambitious and a perfectionist, and very much of a "good girl" - perhaps a bit too prudish and unspontaneous sometimes. I'm the old lady in any friend group, I've always been. I can also be a bit of a besserwisser, pretentious and narcissistic (I fish forcompliments a lot - terrible habit). I often feel that I'm not good enough, and I fear ending up "failing" in life.
- I see right through people, and I sense "vibes" easily. I'm very introspective and I reflect a lot about myself, others, and life in general.
Enneagram: type 6