• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me figure out my type!

volchitsa

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hi! I always score INFJ on quizzes, and that seems about right, but I'm not entirely sure. As I'm very new to MBTI and it confuses me quite a bit I thought you guys could help me out, based on this information. :)

About me:

• I'm definitely an introvert. I don't mind talking to people - I think I'm actually quite good at small talk, and I enjoy meeting people even though I always feel slightly awkward and nervous inside - but after a while, it drains me and I need time alone.
  • I love all kinds of art - literature, music, languages etc. I'm quite artistic and I write a lot, mostly poetry these days. I've got a very vivid imagination. I used to be very hesitant about sharing my thoughts and opinions, but I'm a lot more open now. I'm also very into psychology and philosophy.
  • I think love is the most important thing in the world, and I believe in that poetic, "larger-than-life"-kinda love. Sadly I don't have anyone to love, probably because when it comes to love I'm very very shy and overanalyse everything.
  • I'm generally a happy person but sometimes I just start wallowing in self pity. It can be for the smallest thing and I've no way of controlling it.
  • I've struggled with feeling out of place a lot and I'm often the third wheel who gets "forgotten". I know that people often find me cold and detached and I don't understand why. I'm the one they go to when they need help with something.
  • I'm very ambitious and a perfectionist, and very much of a "good girl" - perhaps a bit too prudish and unspontaneous sometimes. I'm the old lady in any friend group, I've always been. I can also be a bit of a besserwisser, pretentious and narcissistic (I fish forcompliments a lot - terrible habit). I often feel that I'm not good enough, and I fear ending up "failing" in life.
  • I see right through people, and I sense "vibes" easily. I'm very introspective and I reflect a lot about myself, others, and life in general.

Enneagram: type 6