11 91.67%
  • A very extraverted, rational, idea oriented and structured ISFP

0 0%
123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default But who is Maverick, really???

Hello guys and gals,

Time to make a vote, a decision, a choice... and help your old Mav friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Hello guys and gals,

Time to make a vote, a decision, a choice... and help your old Mav friend.
    I think from observation that usually female ENTJs develop their Fe from gender relations through cultural roles.

If you were female, I'll say definitely ENTJ

But since you are male, I'll have to say something in between ENFJ and ESTJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Algora J View Post
    I think from observation that usually female ENTJs develop their Fe from gender relations through cultural roles.

If you were female, I'll say definitely ENTJ

But since you are male, I'll have to say something in between ENFJ and ESTJ.
    Hmmm.... So which one Algora J???

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

based on posts like the following just posted today, the many others i've read, and our admittedly few personal conversations, my guess is ESTJ. so, instead of voting (since that's not an option), i had to post mine and explain.

Te is the superior processs over Ti, it doesn't get lost into all those pesky possibilities.

Te is the embodiement of justice, fairness and social order. A society without Te wouldn't be a proper society.

Te people also have guts, because it's not easy being the one giving order and structure to the rest of the world. There are lots of pitfalls and challenges. Te people are some kind of saints, really. (No, really Ok, no then )
    I can identify the most with Haight, because he's the boss, and I empathize more easily with his concerns and position.
    I'm into S&M, well, the psychological part. I like the idea of having sumbissive women at my feet The ultimate king that they want to please.

Yes, S&M is cool like that. But I don't like the physical stuff. I mean, I'm an N, don't give me any of the concrete BS. For me it's all psychological. It's in the imagination.
    this above post didn't change my mind by screaming N to me as Ss have vivid imaginations too.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTJ

Thank you for your input!

So, ESTJ is the consensus for the moment.

Interesting, I value your feedback.

Enneagram
    1w2

Why don't you tell us why ENTJ isn't fitting you anymore?

And you totally were fucking with me yesterday. I broke out my OPI Nail Envy I was so excited.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Why don't you tell us why ENTJ isn't fitting you anymore?

And you totally were fucking with me yesterday. I broke out my OPI Nail Envy I was so excited.
    Hahahaha No, I honestly considered "F" for a while, because I'm in tune with my feelings. I thought I'd try the shoe to see if it fitted, but it felt really weird after a while and uncomfortable.

Enneagram
    1w2

OK so what you sure about? Extroverted? Are you unsure with you're Fe or Te? Ni or Si? You could just being going through a growth spurt which doesn't make you change types, just delving into unexplored functions.

I think it kinda depends on how you define in tune with your feelings. I'm an F and I don't think I'm very in tune with my feelings as much as they surprise me.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Thank you for your input!

So, ESTJ is the consensus for the moment.

Interesting, I value your feedback.
    sure. i'm still thinking though as i wouldn't rule out ENTJ completely yet. i'm reading up a bit on the differences between the two.

if any of it changes my mind, or i have questions, then i'll post again.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    OK so what you sure about? Extroverted? Are you unsure with you're Fe or Te? Ni or Si? You could just being going through a growth spurt which doesn't make you change types, just delving into unexplored functions.

I think it kinda depends on how you define in tune with your feelings. I'm an F and I don't think I'm very in tune with my feelings as much as they surprise me.
    Well, I define in tune with my feelings in the sense where I listen to them and the insight they give to me about situations. I think that, if I'm feeling a specific emotion, then it's sending me information about something specific that's going on. For example, if I feel uneasy about something, then that gut feeling usually means something fishy about a reality.

I'm very much aware of people's reactions and body language too. They instantly speak to me. I am also rather of the romantic type inside, and when I have feelings for someone they are quite strong. I usually try to see the positive in people, although it's true I've been told I'm rather straightforward/logical in my dealings with others.