User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Why do you sit like that?
    Because it's more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Because it's more comfortable.
    Everybody has different preferences. It feels constricted to me to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    And have a swastika on their wall. Of course.
    Only if I had not been referring to the type of shoe in the photo below that one.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.
    He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?

I'd expect an immature INFJ to make assumptions that someone would be a douchebag based on their attire.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?
    Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.
    cool

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Romello View Post
    Wealth doesn't necessarily, and refinement is basically just a byproduct of it, but it is often a factor in molding any intuitive personality. Ya know..travelling, becoming more worldly, more opportunities to expand horizons, good colleges and all the theoretical elements that go into being successful with that, blah blah, blah. Just think about it yeghor. Why do people usually type street thugs and rednecks and what not as sensors whereas like over half of all US presidents get the N label? Not testifying to the accuracy of this but it is a real phenomenon, one that's gotta have some truth to it. The ITP part is based on primarily his body language.
    Absolute nonsense.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

ESTP

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Without a front shot nobody can tell anything, and as I said to you a couple of weeks back, people show a wide range of facial expressions over a given day.

Anyone who says they can type a guy even I/E from looking at the back of his head is a fraud, plain and simple. Looks like a few people have outed themselves already.
    Can't claim to be new to MBTI but I haven't read any of the books or anything... anyways, how can you type someone from seeing their face? Are there correlations between physical characteristics and types?