User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 43

  1. #31
    metamorphosing Flâneuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    996

    Default



    I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.

  2. #32
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Why do you sit like that?
    Because it's more comfortable.

  3. #33
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Because it's more comfortable.
    Everybody has different preferences. It feels constricted to me to be honest.

  4. #34
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    And have a swastika on their wall. Of course.
    Only if I had not been referring to the type of shoe in the photo below that one.

  5. #35
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post


    I don't mean to get off topic, but, wow, Scumbag Steve is pretty cute. I would date him in a heartbeat. I think he's an N, not an SP -- I believe his style of dress is meant to be ironic and to make a statement about modern excess and materialism.
    He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?



    I'd expect an immature INFJ to make assumptions that someone would be a douchebag based on their attire.

  6. #36
    metamorphosing Flâneuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    He's not really a scumbag. Someone did an interview with him after the meme went viral. He doesn't normally dress so...what's the word...wigger?
    Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.

  7. #37
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    Yeah, I didn't assume he was. I was poking fun at the idea that someone can gauge another person's character and personality type by their style of dress. (Although in some cases it can give clues to the kind of impression they want to make.) Everyone has a tendency to involuntarily form hunches and to speculate about others based on how they look, but I think it's misguided for someone to intentionally judge others based on appearance alone.
    cool

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romello View Post
    Wealth doesn't necessarily, and refinement is basically just a byproduct of it, but it is often a factor in molding any intuitive personality. Ya know..travelling, becoming more worldly, more opportunities to expand horizons, good colleges and all the theoretical elements that go into being successful with that, blah blah, blah. Just think about it yeghor. Why do people usually type street thugs and rednecks and what not as sensors whereas like over half of all US presidents get the N label? Not testifying to the accuracy of this but it is a real phenomenon, one that's gotta have some truth to it. The ITP part is based on primarily his body language.
    Absolute nonsense.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    ESTP

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #40
    Senior Member Evil Otter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Without a front shot nobody can tell anything, and as I said to you a couple of weeks back, people show a wide range of facial expressions over a given day.

    Anyone who says they can type a guy even I/E from looking at the back of his head is a fraud, plain and simple. Looks like a few people have outed themselves already.
    Can't claim to be new to MBTI but I haven't read any of the books or anything... anyways, how can you type someone from seeing their face? Are there correlations between physical characteristics and types?

Similar Threads

  1. What type is this guy?
    By DuoRCN in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:30 AM
  2. What type is this guy?
    By enfp1091 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:26 PM
  3. what type is this guy????
    By mattness in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:47 PM
  4. What type is this guy?
    By NewEra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 08:35 PM
  5. What type is this guy?
    By NewEra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO