User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Additional information:

Although not noticed in the photo, he was wearing this kind of shoes with no socks, does that style accompanied with the pink shirt and jeans tell anything?

I've also come to notice that guy who wear this kind of shoes with no socks has some kind of propensity for douchebag and player traits.

They usually follow some kind of dressing trend, where they complete their style with jeans, a plain t-shirt on top and some kind of sports jacket, gelled hair and a short beard (like 3-4 days long).

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    To be honest, he reminded me of a douchbag guy like scumbag Steve or so. Which type has the most propensity for douchebaggery?
    Are you just trolling now?

@Fuzzy Conduit do you identify with the guy somehow? And who knows, this might be the start of a new internet meme.
    with scumbag steve? not in the least. any resemblance between us would be purely superficial, but I wouldn't put it past you to make that mistake.

or with the guy in the photo you took? How could I identify with someone I know absolutely nothing about and whom I can only see from behind? I don't even dress like that guy. Something about his outfit and clean cut appearance just made me think ISTJ, but he could easily be any type.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Are you just trolling now?

with scumbag steve? not in the least. any resemblance between us would be purely superficial, but I wouldn't put it past you to make that mistake.
    No I was quite serious. How did I offend you?

No I was quite serious. How did I offend you?
    You didn't offend me. It's kind of amusing, actually.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

koala tea thread

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Something about his outfit and clean cut appearance just made me think ISTJ, but he could easily be any type.
    I thought ISTJ as well; I don't know why. We used to have a joke in this type-related Facebook group I'm a part of called the "2 second impression", so here is mine:

He's probably Si'ing going uhg these chairs are so uncomfortable, I sat like this last time and it made it more bearable, lemme try again. Then he's Te'ing thinking ok how could I make these seats better while using his Ne to generate ideas and his Fi being lower doesn't give a hoot about taking space from others.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    I sit like that on buses, I don't think it has anything to do with Se
    Why do you sit like that?

Also note that two types of leg crosses exist: the European one in which one knee rests over the other and the American one, where the ankle rests on the top of the knee of the other.

Note that this last type of leg crossing has a different meaning to the European type as it shows that the person has an argumentative or competitive attitude. Some people also choose to reinforce their attitude through physical cues, for example: those that have a clearly competitive attitude reinforce what they feel by locking their crossed leg position using one of their hands. This is a clear sign of a stubborn or tough minded individual who is closed to any other opinion but their own.

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    I thought ISTJ as well; I don't know why. We used to have a joke in this type-related Facebook group I'm a part of called the "2 second impression", so here is mine:

He's probably Si'ing going uhg these chairs are so uncomfortable, I sat like this last time and it made it more bearable, lemme try again. Then he's Te'ing thinking ok how could I make these seats better while using his Ne to generate ideas and his Fi being lower doesn't give a hoot about taking space from others.
    lol

I've also come to notice that guy who wear this kind of shoes with no socks has some kind of propensity for douchebag and player traits.
    And have a swastika on their wall. Of course.