0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Other than puberty, nothing I can think of!
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Haha, just this morning me and my mother were on flickr looking at random pictures of Iceland.
So, I love the colors, blues are definitely my favorite shades of colors. It looks like it's cold there, and the water looks freezing for some reason. It looks like a place that mermaids live in. It looks like the water fades away to the infinity. I kinda want to take a boat and to explore that place myself!
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I would be very angry and confused. "Why would this happen to me????" I'd probably ask. I might cry a bit, and I'd worry about how're we gonna get home and what about the money we paid for the tickets. I will be so disappointed. I think I'll cheer up if someone will make me laugh though.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Hmm, I'd probably stay because parties are fun, but I'd say that we'll see after the concert, in case I'll feel too tired to go.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I would simply state my own opinion and say that I can't see the logic in his opinion, but I won't insult him (unless it's a really stupid one). With some people I won't say anything because I don't have the energy to cause a fight, but most of the time I would just say what's on my mind without dismissing the other.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I would be fascinated and confused, and I'd probably do some research about the topic. Maybe I'll find something new.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Hmm, interesting question. I think humanitarian values are important (be nice and recpectful to people; don't insult people for no reason) because if you don't keep on them you might hurt the other's feelings. Ambition and hard work are extremely important, because without them you won't reach success. Intelligence and creativity are also very important to me. But I'm so young, it can still change!
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a. Maybe my charisma, wit or high self confidence, but I'm not so sure. People tell me that I'm special, but I've never understood why.
b. I'm so uptight that it's crazy. It seems like I'm always worrying and I can't relax, I wish I could just be happy-go-lucky at times. Though I do get my chores done right away because of that! Also, I wish to show how I feel- I can feel my emotions very deeply yet never say what's on my heart. I have a superb poker face!
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I usually follow my hunches. At times they're right, and sometimes they're not. But I often guess according my hunch, and it triggers when I have to understand people's motives or when I feel something bad is happening.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a. I love talking to people. Large parties and crowds aren't exactly my favorite thing but I love talking. I do it all the time, you can ask everyone who knows me, ha. I also love sports and arts, they energize me as well.
b. When I'm bored. God damnit, after a boring class I'm so tired.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I don't repress anything so much, but I do have to say that people see me as a lot more sensitive than I really am. Maybe because I put on a nice front but almost never talk about me feelings, but people assume that I'm such a sensitive girl when I'm not. The elegant and polite front must be because of my 3w2 enneagram!