• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last time I'm posting a thread like this (hopefully...)

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry.

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Other than puberty, nothing I can think of!

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthiaslehnecke/14497378128/in/explore-2014-07-18
Haha, just this morning me and my mother were on flickr looking at random pictures of Iceland.
So, I love the colors, blues are definitely my favorite shades of colors. It looks like it's cold there, and the water looks freezing for some reason. It looks like a place that mermaids live in. It looks like the water fades away to the infinity. I kinda want to take a boat and to explore that place myself!

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I would be very angry and confused. "Why would this happen to me????" I'd probably ask. I might cry a bit, and I'd worry about how're we gonna get home and what about the money we paid for the tickets. I will be so disappointed. I think I'll cheer up if someone will make me laugh though.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Hmm, I'd probably stay because parties are fun, but I'd say that we'll see after the concert, in case I'll feel too tired to go.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I would simply state my own opinion and say that I can't see the logic in his opinion, but I won't insult him (unless it's a really stupid one). With some people I won't say anything because I don't have the energy to cause a fight, but most of the time I would just say what's on my mind without dismissing the other.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I would be fascinated and confused, and I'd probably do some research about the topic. Maybe I'll find something new.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Hmm, interesting question. I think humanitarian values are important (be nice and recpectful to people; don't insult people for no reason) because if you don't keep on them you might hurt the other's feelings. Ambition and hard work are extremely important, because without them you won't reach success. Intelligence and creativity are also very important to me. But I'm so young, it can still change!

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a. Maybe my charisma, wit or high self confidence, but I'm not so sure. People tell me that I'm special, but I've never understood why.
b. I'm so uptight that it's crazy. It seems like I'm always worrying and I can't relax, I wish I could just be happy-go-lucky at times. Though I do get my chores done right away because of that! Also, I wish to show how I feel- I can feel my emotions very deeply yet never say what's on my heart. I have a superb poker face!

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I usually follow my hunches. At times they're right, and sometimes they're not. But I often guess according my hunch, and it triggers when I have to understand people's motives or when I feel something bad is happening.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a. I love talking to people. Large parties and crowds aren't exactly my favorite thing but I love talking. I do it all the time, you can ask everyone who knows me, ha. I also love sports and arts, they energize me as well.
b. When I'm bored. God damnit, after a boring class I'm so tired.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I don't repress anything so much, but I do have to say that people see me as a lot more sensitive than I really am. Maybe because I put on a nice front but almost never talk about me feelings, but people assume that I'm such a sensitive girl when I'm not. The elegant and polite front must be because of my 3w2 enneagram!

yeghor

Sorry.

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Other than puberty, nothing I can think of!

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthiaslehnecke/14497378128/in/explore-2014-07-18
Haha, just this morning me and my mother were on flickr looking at random pictures of Iceland.
So, I love the colors, blues are definitely my favorite shades of colors. It looks like it's cold there, and the water looks freezing for some reason. It looks like a place that mermaids live in. It looks like the water fades away to the infinity. I kinda want to take a boat and to explore that place myself!

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I would be very angry and confused. "Why would this happen to me????" I'd probably ask. I might cry a bit, and I'd worry about how're we gonna get home and what about the money we paid for the tickets. I will be so disappointed. I think I'll cheer up if someone will make me laugh though.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Hmm, I'd probably stay because parties are fun, but I'd say that we'll see after the concert, in case I'll feel too tired to go.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I would simply state my own opinion and say that I can't see the logic in his opinion, but I won't insult him (unless it's a really stupid one). With some people I won't say anything because I don't have the energy to cause a fight, but most of the time I would just say what's on my mind without dismissing the other.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I would be fascinated and confused, and I'd probably do some research about the topic. Maybe I'll find something new.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Hmm, interesting question. I think humanitarian values are important (be nice and recpectful to people; don't insult people for no reason) because if you don't keep on them you might hurt the other's feelings. Ambition and hard work are extremely important, because without them you won't reach success. Intelligence and creativity are also very important to me. But I'm so young, it can still change!

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a. Maybe my charisma, wit or high self confidence, but I'm not so sure. People tell me that I'm special, but I've never understood why.
b. I'm so uptight that it's crazy. It seems like I'm always worrying and I can't relax, I wish I could just be happy-go-lucky at times. Though I do get my chores done right away because of that! Also, I wish to show how I feel- I can feel my emotions very deeply yet never say what's on my heart. I have a superb poker face!

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I usually follow my hunches. At times they're right, and sometimes they're not. But I often guess according my hunch, and it triggers when I have to understand people's motives or when I feel something bad is happening.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a. I love talking to people. Large parties and crowds aren't exactly my favorite thing but I love talking. I do it all the time, you can ask everyone who knows me, ha. I also love sports and arts, they energize me as well.
b. When I'm bored. God damnit, after a boring class I'm so tired.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I don't repress anything so much, but I do have to say that people see me as a lot more sensitive than I really am. Maybe because I put on a nice front but almost never talk about me feelings, but people assume that I'm such a sensitive girl when I'm not. The elegant and polite front must be because of my 3w2 enneagram!
Do you have a big smile on your face when you talk to people?

What kind of people give you the most troubke? People that you can't have your way with? Do they have a common trait?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you have a big smile on your face when you talk to people?

What kind of people give you the most troubke? People that you can't have your way with? Do they have a common trait?

Not sure if I have a big smile on my face, but I just returned from a students exchange program and one girl whom I know for two weeks said I'm the happiest person she ever met.

I have a problem with untruthful, fake, rude and sometimes selfish people.

Thanks for responding!

yeghor

Not sure if I have a big smile on my face, but I just returned from a students exchange program and one girl whom I know for two weeks said I'm the happiest person she ever met.

I have a problem with untruthful, fake, rude and sometimes selfish people.

Thanks for responding!

How do they act fake? What do or don't they do?

How do they act rude and selfish? What do they do?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How do they act fake? What do or don't they do?

How do they act rude and selfish? What do they do?

They lie. I can't stand lies, I want to know that I'm not deceived.

People who are rude to other: public workers, acquaintances, their friends- and I don't mean telling sarcastic jokes or being a bit mean, but being plain rude and disrespecting others.

yeghor

They lie. I can't stand lies, I want to know that I'm not deceived.

People who are rude to other: public workers, acquaintances, their friends- and I don't mean telling sarcastic jokes or being a bit mean, but being plain rude and disrespecting others.

I still think you are an ExFJ. Low F give people a disregard for rudeness.

High Te people on the other hand are offended if their authority is disregarded.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3w2 ENTP so/sx

(hunch)

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I still think you are an ExFJ. Low F give people a disregard for rudeness.

High Te people on the other hand are offended if their authority is disregarded.

Haha, people who are rude in general are usually also rude to me, and I won't tolerate disrespect as well. But thank you for your opinion! Sometimes ENFJ sounds logical to me.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFJ. I agree with your Enneagram.

Thanks! I wonder where do you see the Ni, because lately I've had a feeling that I'm an ESTJ (at first I though ENTJ but it just didn't sat right), but both types also didn't seem right to me. I've though ENFJ in the past and then my friends said there's no way I'm a feeler and not a thinker haha... Is it possible that I have an overly developed Ti?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Thanks! I wonder where do you see the Ni, because lately I've had a feeling that I'm an ESTJ (at first I though ENTJ but it just didn't sat right), but both types also didn't seem right to me. I've though ENFJ in the past and then my friends said there's no way I'm a feeler and not a thinker haha... Is it possible that I have an overly developed Ti?

In your questionnaire you mentioned a desire for social harmony and avoiding conflict, which suggests a Feeling preference. I also pick up more Fe than Fi tendencies in your posts; that you use your friends' opinions as a counter is a good example.

You could be an ESFJ, but I am sticking with ENFJ because I don't really have enough information to make a decision on N vs S yet.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In your questionnaire you mentioned a desire for social harmony and avoiding conflict, which suggests a Feeling preference. I also pick up more Fe than Fi tendencies in your posts; that you use your friends' opinions as a counter is a good example.

You could be an ESFJ, but I am sticking with ENFJ because I don't really have enough information to make a decision on N vs S yet.

Thank you again! I relate a lot less to ESFJ and lot more to ENFJ, I was just wondering if there is an evidence to Ni.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Thank you again! I relate a lot less to ESFJ and lot more to ENFJ, I was just wondering if there is an evidence to Ni.

I can hardly ever tell Ni from Si users in those questionnaires.

You are not a Ni dom anyway, and it's possible you could be in a Fe-Se loop. That could explain why you think you're an Sensor.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can hardly ever tell Ni from Si users in those questionnaires.

You are not a Ni dom anyway, and it's possible you could be in a Fe-Se loop. That could explain why you think you're an Sensor.

Ah, got it. Thanks!

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Don't think you're ENFJ. The answer to the image question seems sensory and I don't see Ni at all. All I can conclude at the moment is that you're definitely an extrovert, insomuch that reading some of your answers would actually drain me. I think Te and Ne dominance can be subtracted here. That leaves ExFJ and ESxP. Since I don't think your Intuition is in your ego, the remaining options are ESFJ, ESFP and ESTP. I personally think you're an ESFJ, just relying on a hunch here.

Why do you like parties?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't think you're ENFJ. The answer to the image question seems sensory and I don't see Ni at all. All I can conclude at the moment is that you're definitely an extrovert, insomuch that reading some of your answers would actually drain me. I think Te and Ne dominance can be subtracted here. That leaves ExFJ and ESxP. Since I don't think your Intuition is in your ego, the remaining options are ESFJ, ESFP and ESTP. I personally think you're an ESFJ, just relying on a hunch here.

Why do you like parties?

I don't like parties in clubs with loud music, that hurts my ears and I feel suffocated because of all the people. I like small parties with friends because it's fun to talk with everybody!

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
I don't like parties in clubs with loud music, that hurts my ears and I feel suffocated because of all the people. I like small parties with friends because it's fun to talk with everybody!

Probably ESFJ. At the very least, you're an Fe-dom.