EIE Ni

ENFJ. I agree with your Enneagram.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    ENFJ. I agree with your Enneagram.
    Thanks! I wonder where do you see the Ni, because lately I've had a feeling that I'm an ESTJ (at first I though ENTJ but it just didn't sat right), but both types also didn't seem right to me. I've though ENFJ in the past and then my friends said there's no way I'm a feeler and not a thinker haha... Is it possible that I have an overly developed Ti?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBanana View Post
    Thanks! I wonder where do you see the Ni, because lately I've had a feeling that I'm an ESTJ (at first I though ENTJ but it just didn't sat right), but both types also didn't seem right to me. I've though ENFJ in the past and then my friends said there's no way I'm a feeler and not a thinker haha... Is it possible that I have an overly developed Ti?
    In your questionnaire you mentioned a desire for social harmony and avoiding conflict, which suggests a Feeling preference. I also pick up more Fe than Fi tendencies in your posts; that you use your friends' opinions as a counter is a good example.

You could be an ESFJ, but I am sticking with ENFJ because I don't really have enough information to make a decision on N vs S yet.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

In your questionnaire you mentioned a desire for social harmony and avoiding conflict, which suggests a Feeling preference. I also pick up more Fe than Fi tendencies in your posts; that you use your friends' opinions as a counter is a good example.

You could be an ESFJ, but I am sticking with ENFJ because I don't really have enough information to make a decision on N vs S yet.
    Thank you again! I relate a lot less to ESFJ and lot more to ENFJ, I was just wondering if there is an evidence to Ni.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Thank you again! I relate a lot less to ESFJ and lot more to ENFJ, I was just wondering if there is an evidence to Ni.
    I can hardly ever tell Ni from Si users in those questionnaires.

You are not a Ni dom anyway, and it's possible you could be in a Fe-Se loop. That could explain why you think you're an Sensor.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I can hardly ever tell Ni from Si users in those questionnaires.

You are not a Ni dom anyway, and it's possible you could be in a Fe-Se loop. That could explain why you think you're an Sensor.
    Ah, got it. Thanks!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Don't think you're ENFJ. The answer to the image question seems sensory and I don't see Ni at all. All I can conclude at the moment is that you're definitely an extrovert, insomuch that reading some of your answers would actually drain me. I think Te and Ne dominance can be subtracted here. That leaves ExFJ and ESxP. Since I don't think your Intuition is in your ego, the remaining options are ESFJ, ESFP and ESTP. I personally think you're an ESFJ, just relying on a hunch here.

Why do you like parties?

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Enigma View Post
    Don't think you're ENFJ. The answer to the image question seems sensory and I don't see Ni at all. All I can conclude at the moment is that you're definitely an extrovert, insomuch that reading some of your answers would actually drain me. I think Te and Ne dominance can be subtracted here. That leaves ExFJ and ESxP. Since I don't think your Intuition is in your ego, the remaining options are ESFJ, ESFP and ESTP. I personally think you're an ESFJ, just relying on a hunch here.

Why do you like parties?
    I don't like parties in clubs with loud music, that hurts my ears and I feel suffocated because of all the people. I like small parties with friends because it's fun to talk with everybody!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I don't like parties in clubs with loud music, that hurts my ears and I feel suffocated because of all the people. I like small parties with friends because it's fun to talk with everybody!
    Probably ESFJ. At the very least, you're an Fe-dom.