User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    It's okay. This has more to do with my own issues and experiences than anything either of you have said or done.



    Yes, I know that's what that question was getting at. But not all illness is temporary. I am who I am, my illness and all enmeshed into my personality. Just because it's "wrong" doesn't mean it's not part of me. Just because I react to it doesn't mean those reactions are out of the ordinary.
    INFP

    you have no idea what i'm actually getting at. and I think you're infp because you have this i'm special and sensitive bs going on and it's pissing me off.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #12
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    INFP

    you have no idea what i'm actually getting at. and I think you're infp because you have this i'm special and sensitive bs going on and it's pissing me off.
    Okay. You can explain if you'd like, though I don't have to tell you that.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  3. #13
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Okay. You can explain if you'd like, though I don't have to tell you that.
    the i'm leaving thread when you had 14 posts. the fact you said yes i have an illness than called some one rude when they asked you about it. you're setting yourself up to be the victim numerous times. you knew anyone with half a brain knows saying "I have an illness" is going to get someone else inquiring about it. it comes across as narcisistic (the leaving thread)
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #14
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the i'm leaving thread when you had 14 posts. the fact you said yes i have an illness than called some one rude when they asked you about it. you're setting yourself up to be the victim numerous times. you knew anyone with half a brain knows saying "I have an illness" is going to get someone else inquiring about it. it comes across as narcisistic (the leaving thread)
    Okay, you're right, I didn't know what you were talking about. And you're also right, I have been engaging in attention-seeking behaviour. (Although it was less about Romello asking and more about the way in which Romello was asking.) Now I'm not sure whether I should just tell you about my illness now to make things better or whether this would be seen as manipulative. I'm honestly confused but I realize that by saying this interaction is leaving me confused I'm setting myself up as the victim again. I think maybe that does make me a narcissist. I'm also upset but I'm not sure if that's okay.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  5. #15
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Okay, you're right, I didn't know what you were talking about. And you're also right, I have been engaging in attention-seeking behaviour. (Although it was less about Romello asking and more about the way in which Romello was asking.) Now I'm not sure whether I should just tell you about my illness now to make things better or whether this would be seen as manipulative. I'm honestly confused but I realize that by saying this interaction is leaving me confused I'm setting myself up as the victim again. I think maybe that does make me a narcissist. I'm also upset but I'm not sure if that's okay.
    I actually don't care what you are.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #16
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I actually don't care what you are.
    Au contraire.

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    INFP

    and I think you're infp because you have this i'm special and sensitive bs going on and it's pissing me off.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  7. #17
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Au contraire.
    I meant what your illness is.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #18
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I meant what your illness is.
    Oh, well, fair enough then.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I hear you but I disagree. I said that I didn't see what my illness had to do with my answers. Romello asked me to clarify and I didn't want to. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm entitled to privacy, especially about something as personal as this. I admit that I didn't answer politely but what set me off was the lack of sensitivity in Romello's request for my information. My suffering does not exist to satisfy other peoples' curiosity and I don't like being used. I responded to rudeness with rudeness. That was probably wrong. I'm not excusing this but it was very hard for me to seriously respond to someone who I felt wasn't taking me seriously. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
    But whhhhyyyyy are you entitled to privacy? Fuck privacy it makes things so uninteresting. I wish there was such a thing as a professional commissioned eavesdropper. i'd be making a fortune right now

  10. #20
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romello View Post
    But whhhhyyyyy are you entitled to privacy? Fuck privacy it makes things so uninteresting. I wish there was such a thing as a professional commissioned eavesdropper. i'd be making a fortune right now
    there is, it's called a private investigator
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:10 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:42 AM
  4. [NF] Am I Bound to Help and Never Be Helped?
    By fill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:02 AM
  5. Question Related To Alcohol And Personality..
    By Mondo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO