1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty: pleasing to look at. Love: mutual longing for openness in a relationship? A feeling.
2. What are your most important values?
Strength, competence, humility, charity.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No. I somewhat agree with certain Buddhist principles, but I guess I'd say that I'm agnostic.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I don't like it, but war is inevitable in a world of limited resources. Power is the ability to dominate others.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I don't have long conversations. I like learning about stuff on the internet, playing/listening to music, playing video games, manga, biking, and reading.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Kind of? I do bodyweight exercises (pushups, dips, etc.) regularly. I'm average weight.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Mundane. But need to be done.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I'm reading Prometheus Rising right now. I like it. My favorite movie might be Léon: The Professional
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I was probably in elementary school the last time that I cried. Things that have made me smile: caffeine, jokes, happy endings, my dog.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
dunno. I like my outdoor couch.
Evaluation & behavior
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I never open up around people. I'm lazy/uninterested when it comes to school. I have trouble making new friends.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People think that I'm musically talented and creative. Sometimes, I become a hysterical extrovert and people seem to enjoy seeing that side of me; although that RARELY happens. I know more than my peers about computers. I'm a good listener.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Self-discovery (obviously), information, college, job
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes. Summer vacation is a large rut that I fall into every year. I spend most of it vegetating in my basement. I ride my bike, invite a friend over, play tennis, or when I feel that I'm spending to much time sitting in a chair.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like it when my friends are aware of me. One of my best friends is an ISFJ. He's pretty boring, but he's loyal, and he's willing to do stuff with me at the drop of a hat. I dislike that he's indicisive. I usually end up deciding what activities we do. One of my friends is an ENTP. He's an egotistical jerk who puts on different personas when he wants to be seen as a cool guy among his equally shallow cool friends (nothing against ENTPs in general.) He's not very commited; if it will make him look cool in front of a group, he'll ditch me immediately. On the other hand, he's fun to hang out with when it's just the two of us.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I'm in high school, and I'm probably too inexperienced about this to say anything.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'd challenge them, and I'd want them to be intelligent, autonomous, and capable. I'd also love them, of course.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'd just ignore them, unless it was something very well thought out and provacative. Then I'd want to hear their reasoning. I'd see if it made sense to me.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I don't like the majority of people. Most people are dishonest and selfish, and not enough people try to improve themselves.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I try not to get involved with boistrous, thoughtless people. My friends are, for the most part, intelligent and receptive. I'm usually the one who takes the initiative in friendships. I act more enthusiastic when I'm around my friends.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I'm probably colder than usual. More often than not, I'm reluctant to speak to strangers on a personal level. I try to maintain a courteous, polite character when I'm in public.