User Tag List

MBTI
    ?

Default I must know my type! Help.

I know there's the standard questionnaire but I'm sure people have gotten tired of that so, here's what's important.

Umm..things about me.. I feel nervous right now (?)

I want to be around people most of the time, but I don't talk much. It seems like people like that are usually talkative, but I'm not. The only time I enjoy talking the most is when I can discuss my beliefs.

I try to be A good listener, but I'm not. I am off in my own world a lot, and I tune people out a lot, unfortunately. But I do care about some of the people I tune out.

I like things that are challenging to me. The same goes for people, I'm interesting in impressing people who don't think much of me. I "enjoy the chase."

I feel guilt easily, I think. I haven't ever told anyone that, because I tend to get rid of my guilt as I have seen that it can be destructive. I mention feeling bad, though, and people always tell me I shouldn't feel that way.

I am very goal oriented. I set goals and go for them with A determined attitude. But, I am also very indecisive and it tends to either make people laugh or make them angry.

Well, most people I know well enough have said I am inspiring... I think I might have an influence on people..because I always notice people changing A bit around me...that probably sounds strange.

I really enjoy acting out as characters, but ones that correlate with who I am, or parts of who I am. It is A form of self expression that I am comfortable with. I don't have to straight out talk about my feelings.

I am confident..but many times, I have quite A hard time talking about the way I feel with people. I tend to hide my deepest emotions. I am not even sure why, maybe I haven't met someone who I feel completely okay around yet..

Sometimes "What If" possibilities consume my imagination and actually scare me, but usually my optimism drowns them out..

I'm really quiet around people I don't know, so sometimes people are deceived once they learn about who I am.

And yeah, I have A perverted mind. I'm pretty sure that doesn't say anything, but I'm mentioning it.

I get excited about new ideas rather quickly, and I am constantly thinking about what I can do now to influence my future.

That's all. Hopefully someone can help. I appreciate it. I'm new, by the way. Nice to meet whoever replies.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

First impression is that you are a 4w3. MBTI wise I'm not sure, you may be some kind of NFP, but I would recommend doing the research. The only reason I don't say INFP is because some things you say imply that you are usually confident and have extroverted tendencies. Maybe an INFP 4w3 so/sx? And socionics likely an IEI-Fe.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    First impression is that you are a 4w3. MBTI wise I'm not sure, you may be some kind of NFP, but I would recommend doing the research. The only reason I don't say INFP is because some things you say imply that you are usually confident and have extroverted tendencies. Maybe an INFP 4w3 so/sx? And socionics likely an IEI-Fe.
    Yes, I was thinking around the same thing as you. Thank you for your input, I will take it into account. Also, I love Cats! ^_^

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    Yes, I was thinking around the same thing as you. Thank you for your input, I will take it into account. Also, I love Cats! ^_^
    Cool How long have you been studying? And I sure think that they are cool too!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ?

Cool How long have you been studying? And I sure think that they are cool too!
    A couple of months, actually. But it seems like there's so many different types to look at! They all seem interesting, so at first I was kind of like, "I want to be all of these types!"

When I saw your username, I thought of A stray Black Cat that used to visit my neighborhood.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

A couple of months, actually. But it seems like there's so many different types to look at! They all seem interesting, so at first I was kind of like, "I want to be all of these types!"

When I saw your username, I thought of A stray Black Cat that used to visit my neighborhood.
    I think I'm pretty confident in your typing. Let us know what you think though! Surely someone else will have an opinion.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ?

I think I'm pretty confident in your typing. Let us know what you think though! Surely someone else will have an opinion.
    Yes, I hope so, but I still will appreciate yours! I think xNFP sounds correct! I looked up more about the types, ect.

Yes, I hope so, but I still will appreciate yours! I think xNFP sounds correct! I looked up more about the types, ect.
    Check the links in my signature if you are interested.