1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is symmetrics. Love is getting along.
2. What are your most important values?
Be strong, get stronger. Learn. Love. Be authentic, honest.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I have been interested in zen, taoism and this and that.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Power is often abused. On the other hand it is necessary. Power is the means to force others to your will if needed.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I don't have long conversations much. If at all.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes, I love training and getting strong. That is core in my life.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Mundane. But need to be done.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Mad Max. Green Eggs and Ham
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Cry... leaving places, people.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
people have said they like my kindness. I like my kindness and moodiness
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I generally just want information.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes. I get annoyed and search for ways out.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I dislike duplicity. I dislike how people can be non committal. Though that is a weakness of mine too.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I like sex. I want a partner that is fun to be with and easy to get along with.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Keeping them healthy and alive. Getting them strong and ready to live in the world.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends. I sometimes point out how something is illogical. Sometimes I don't care.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I am part of society. Society seems really flawed, as do people as a whole. But then so am I. Prevalent social problem? Dishonesty, selfishness.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
People that I have something in common with. I am pretty non committal with friends. Something I dislike in friends and that is in me too. lol
21. How do you behave around strangers?
Casually, with confidence. In general.