User Tag List

123 Last

Default Wolfy answers a questionnaire at night because he wants to

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is symmetrics. Love is getting along.

2. What are your most important values?

Be strong, get stronger. Learn. Love. Be authentic, honest.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I have been interested in zen, taoism and this and that.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Power is often abused. On the other hand it is necessary. Power is the means to force others to your will if needed.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I don't have long conversations much. If at all.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, I love training and getting strong. That is core in my life.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Mundane. But need to be done.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Mad Max. Green Eggs and Ham

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry... leaving places, people.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

What?

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Moodiness, laziness

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

people have said they like my kindness. I like my kindness and moodiness

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I generally just want information.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. I get annoyed and search for ways out.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike duplicity. I dislike how people can be non committal. Though that is a weakness of mine too.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I like sex. I want a partner that is fun to be with and easy to get along with.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Keeping them healthy and alive. Getting them strong and ready to live in the world.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Depends. I sometimes point out how something is illogical. Sometimes I don't care.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I am part of society. Society seems really flawed, as do people as a whole. But then so am I. Prevalent social problem? Dishonesty, selfishness.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

People that I have something in common with. I am pretty non committal with friends. Something I dislike in friends and that is in me too. lol

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Casually, with confidence. In general.

I tagged anyone stupid enough to friend me...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I love it! I remember when these got super popular I'd fill out tons of them and post them no where for everyone to not read.

I wanna play now!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I tagged anyone stupid enough to friend me...

love this performance. love this questionnaire. feel like i got to know ya a bit better
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Oh how I've missed these! I know what I'm doing when I get done editing photos!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I love it! I remember when these got super popular I'd fill out tons of them and post them no where for everyone to not read.

I wanna play now!
    Read it lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    love this performance. love this questionnaire. feel like i got to know ya a bit better
    It is great. Glad you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Oh how I've missed these! I know what I'm doing when I get done editing photos!
    Do it!!

Also, it is in the What is my type thread area and all that... but yeah, whatever haha It was fun to do

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is complex, it's more than just appearance. Love is acceptance and appreciation for who a person is.

2. What are your most important values?

Never stop growing, learning, and loving.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm not so sure about a higher power. I prefer the buddhist approach to spiritual beliefs. I have always questioned religions and never really come up with any real answers, so I turned to Buddhism...and found answers that made sense to me.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I think it is a necessary evil...but often war is decided upon far too quickly. I believe other options should be explored first.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Long conversations have usually been about finances, politics, religion/spiritualism, and family. My interests revolve around reading, writing, photography, and cooking/baking. I like to keep my mind sharp with reading and writing, my creative side alive with photography, and my body in good shape through cooking and baking healthy foods.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, the last year has been focused on dedicating myself to the pale lifestyle and figuring out what my best workout plan is. I'm more focused on keeping my body in good health, more than how my figure looks.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

With each year I get older I seem to be more into daily chores and keeping my house in good shape.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Very rare that I stumble across a book I don't like. Even poorly written books with lame plots can keep me entertained. Recently watched The Double and was surprised that I hadn't figured out the twist in it. Then of course I'm obsessed with the movie We're the Millers. Best comedy I've seen in a long time.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry - Losing my grandmother... Having my friend visit me in a dream and telling me to stop feeling guilty and let it all go... Movies/TV shows with sad scenes
    Smile - Watching my daughter grow up... Meeting new people and making new connections... Being praised for my photography

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Don't know what this says about me, but anywhere that I'm surrounded by animals I feel completely calm.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Lack of self confidence...works for both questions.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Optimism and friendliness. I like that no matter what a person has said or done to me, most of the time I can still be friendly and cordial with them.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Finding my confidence and maintaining it.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Sometimes. Often happens at work with mundane daily tasks. I hit a point where I get bored with them and then get in a rut and have to dig my way out of it and catch up. At home, I get stuck in a rut of getting frustrated being the only one trying to keep the house clean, so I shut down and hibernate in the bedroom until something changes.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like when people are genuine and straight forward, regardless of the outcome (like hurting a person's feelings). I dislike when a person is dishonest and tells me what they think I want to hear instead of the truth. Honestly, I get along with just about everyone, unless they are just super abrasive and argumentative.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

*shrug* It depends on my mood. Some days I like affection, other days I don't. I want someone who can accept my desires as they come and try not to be hurt when I'm not in the mood.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I am trying to teach her healthy habits, teaching her to be polite and respect others, and trying to encourage her to enjoy learning. Why? Because I want her to succeed in the future.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inward depends on whether or not their claim appeared to be one they researched or just parroting someone else... Outward reaction I explain my views and why I disagree with them.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Everyone is doing what they have to do to either get ahead in life, survive life, or stay afloat in life. It seems a big social problem is a lack of empathy for others.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

It takes me awhile to gain trust. Usually people I consider my friends and people that I've been around for quite some time and start feeling comfortable enough to share aspects of my personal life with. Constantly cracking jokes, super talkative, and very empathetic to things going on in their life.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Quiet at first, but then quite chatty and open.

That was nice to read.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I loved that questionnaire. Wish I could take it again

Enjoyed reading y'all's SP answers, too, @wolfy and @Chaotic Harmony
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Aww, thanks! I liked @wolfy 's response to #10 .