• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wolfy answers a questionnaire at night because he wants to

yeghor

Which aspect of life are you having the most trouble dealing with?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting set of questions, source? [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION]

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is natural and causes you to pause, and sometimes forget your name.

Love isn't constant, it's up and down. Accepting the bad with the good. I think even "unconditional." Like with a child. They're gonna annoy the shit out of you sometimes. But that kind of love, if you're any kind of parent, or good husband, lover, it's always in the back.

2. What are your most important values?

Being physically in excellent shape. Regular poops. Not easy, but everything else seems to fall in place much more lucidly.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Cherry pick from anything wise or True. Zen is a favorite because of the simple yet profound teachings, Buddhism because it's the most streamlined, no bullshit, and it has actual techniques, like meditation, which is a cornerstone. You are not practicing buddhism if you are not meditating.

I suppose I've felt a loss of control for much of my life so these philosophies, "religions" (think of Buddhism as more of a holistic philosophical system) help me to let go and just be. This may be largely due to my need to control, but also it's proven the most effective. Yoga as well.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Necessary and natural. Though it's become mutated. Humans, men especially, are inherently violent and have been since the dawn of time. Peace on earth will never happen, but periods of peace can and do. I like Ghandi, but you don't defeat hitler with non-violence resistance.

I have not experienced war, but I hear it's rather horrid. "First you puke, then you cry, then you freak the fuck out."

Worldly power today is money, armies, and political persuasion.

Personal power is self-confidence that comes from busting your ass.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I'm interested in everything until I get bored. I probably know a little bit about everything. A working knowledge. And expert at only a 1 or 2 things.

I stay interested in things that keep challenging my skills. Things that you can never fully be perfect at.

Long conversations about anything and everything and sometimes nothing at all. With the right person or people til the butt crack of dawn.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Very focused on my body, ideally (been slipping, trying to get back). I just don't feel "human" if my body isn't in a condition of great performance (doesn't have to be peak). And this obviously includes diet and anything else I consume. If I feel "toxic" I feel like ass, and can't be the best me.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I get around to them every few days or so.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Varies on moods and phases. Generally, I've grown to enjoy non-fiction and True Crime. Seen so many war documentaries, I can't remember them all. Truth is far stranger than fiction. But if fiction is done really well and has deep roots in truth, than that's awesome as well. One example True Detective. Book: Brutal. Autobiography of Whitey Bulger's right hand enforcer, Kevin Weeks.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry? What's that? I've heard of this. I've never done it, but if I had, it would have been during an extremly touching point in a movie, or some of those "faith in humanity" youtube videos. Again, hypothetically, every few years, it feels like God, The Devil, and The Entire Universe is against me, if I've had some whisky, I might break down and sob like a little girl. But of course that has definitely never happened.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Beach. Nature. Tropics in general. Around people like me (rare). With a soul mate.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Self-imposed isolation when shit really hits the fan. Shut down for a while. Grass is greener syndrome. Been told this by people that know me and it's definitely true.

The above, and my seemingly uncontrollable hardness on myself when things go sour. Not being even keel. The highs are fantastic and the lows are god awful, so I'm always trying to be somewhere in the middle.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Strength. Mental, physical, spiritual. Wisdom. Random strangers seem to like to tell me their life story. I think maybe cuz I've been though so much shit, I don't really judge people, or at least condemn them.

A lot of people that have a brief impression of me, often see me as an asshole, but if you spend just a little bit of time, I'm a pretty kind person, and sympathetic, especially to those less fortunate. I know this cuz at this place I work everyone had to describe each other with 5 adjectives. I got like 3 "Kind" and 2 "Genial." I always like to hear that, cuz I think I can come off as intimidating at times. Plus, while all my girlfriends have said I'm an asshole, they also say I'm sweet and stuff.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

One-on-one career mentor that knows me well, strengths and weaknesses. Maybe he even sleeps on my couch and holds my hand every day until I find what I'm supposed to do.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Fuck yes. Causes: Winter, Arkansas, uuuummm. Being relatively broke. Feeling like I have zero options.

Sometimes I can pull myself out pretty quick, sometimes I TRY and FIGHT but doesn't seem to make a difference. So I just hold on, keep breathing, and do my best til the weather changes.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I get along with everyone. Even douche bags. I dislike huge egos. Shut 'em down like clockwork.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I fucking rock a bedroom. But ya gotta "listen" and go slow at first.

I want a partner I can talk to about absolutely nothing, or just totally stupid shit for hours, and I want to be fucking babied.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Raising him tough. I was raised a suburban pussy. I had to learn the long hard way how to be a man. I'd try to instill that in a boy as soon as possible, mma classes, sports. A girl, maybe the same. Confidence and toughness. This world is a mean motherfucker.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I don't really give a shit. I'd prolly tell him to shut the fuck up cuz people have different beliefs and that's ok. Myself, and most of my friends already know this, so it doesn't really come up.

Sometimes it does, I don't agree, strongly, but I'm generally not out to change anyone's mind. Too old for that. I'd prolly make fun of them

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I'm so self absorbed. It apparently runs in my family. So sometimes I feel distant, but I'm still polite as a peach. If I have the means, and hopefully I have a lot more one day, I do like to help improve my community.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I'm not sure I do chose my friends. I adapt to whoever I'm hanging out with. If I'm with a homie that can take it, I'll bust his balls, if it's with a more sensitive friend, I won't. But I generally tease my friends. Every once in a while, someone comes along and can rival me and my friends love it.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Friendly as fuck, and sometimes get annoyed when they're not. Gift of gab. Try to remember not everyone has it.

Also, give them respect. Until they lose it.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty makes time stop for a moment. It is appreciation. Love is unselfishness.

2. What are your most important values?

I'm a good listener. People say I'm dependable and pretty positive.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I believe in God. Why? Because I have felt his presence in my life and overall, I just try to treat people as I would like to be treated. To hell with dogma.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War is part of human nature because conflict is. You can't escape conflict without escaping progress. Positive and negative results often comes from the same source. So they are necessary. Evil exists in the world. So you have to be prepared.

Power is the ability to bend another's will. Either for the benefit of all or some.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Um. Motorcycles. Engines. Life. Love.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not as a conversation topic. But I like working out. Being fit.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I'll do them when I need to. Meh.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Films? I don't know. But I really loved the first season of Southcliffe on Netflix.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry...having no time for myself, being stressed. Smile? Seeing my boyfriend.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

When I'm by myself.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People have said I was "cold or heartless". I wish I had more energy to get things done. Ambition. That's the word.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

people have said they like my strength and advice. I guess I like my ability to adapt and my resilience. I am a very resilient person.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

People could just give me lots of money.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. Every six months or so, I need to do something drastically different otherwise I will be miserable. Always need to be challenged.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike arrogance, especially intellectual arrogance but any kind. It screams inexperience to me. But I'm okay with cockiness. Sometimes I love that. To me, there's a big difference.
I like people who don't take themselves too seriously and who don't keep score.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

It's all good. I am very attracted to enthusiasm and warmth.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I have no interest in this but I think it's the bravest thing anyone could do.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

If it's a belief - I don't care. Everyone has different one. If it's a fact - I will correct them.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I'm part of it. People are inherently selfish. The lack of personal responsibility is a big problem. No one wants to own their shit. Sometimes you gotta.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I have very few people I cherish. The people I spend time with are low maintenance and easy to talk to. I know a lot of people tho.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I love strangers. I'm very friendly. I only have to meet them once. I love that.