• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Constipated.

Maybe it's from his years of being a secretary for the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi??? And no, "secretary" does not mean someone who does dictation and files papers.

KellBell

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI, ISTP
Enneagram, Type 8

I feel like your issues with others controlling you, your dislike of authority, your issues with anger, your black and white tendency to believe that you are right and your matter of fact attitude seem very characteristic of a less healthy 8 as apposed to an "overdeveloped Fi." Ti is a judging function and Se is also very straight forward. I think that since Se would be your first extroverted function and Ti would be your first introverted function you would look very much like an ESTP, except you would have a bit more Ni, which could also explain why an INTJ would resonate with you since an INTJ is a thinking type that uses Ni. It would also explain why as a sensor you would be attracted to the descriptions of XNXJ types.

Read over these and see if you resonate with them...
8 - Enneagram Type Eight: The Challenger
ISTP Personality Type Profile

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI, ISTP
Enneagram, Type 8

I feel like your issues with others controlling you, your dislike of authority, your issues with anger, your black and white tendency to believe that you are right and your matter of fact attitude seem very characteristic of a less healthy 8 as apposed to an "overdeveloped Fi." Ti is a judging function and Se is also very straight forward. I think that since Se would be your first extroverted function and Ti would be your first introverted function you would look very much like an ESTP, except you would have a bit more Ni, which could also explain why an INTJ would resonate with you since an INTJ is a thinking type that uses Ni. It would also explain why as a sensor you would be attracted to the descriptions of XNXJ types.

Wow, you're really being hard on our pal [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION].

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Thread killer.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
MBTI, ISTP
Enneagram, Type 8

I don't have anger issues...I mean I do but I don't think I've said anything on the internet to indicate them.

Golden Experience

[MENTION=21560]Romello[/MENTION] You are surprisingly entertaining (It's not like I stalked you or anything). But please don't get yourself banned, would be too bad. Btw. will you reveal your MBTI results at some point? Btw. you still haven't answered me if you are just freaking bored, therefor you are unloading your excess energy on people that seem mentally weak on the internet while smirking your ass of and enjoying yourself to the fullest. - I Like~
Does this song desciribes your feelings?
If yes, let's get to know each-other.

Last edited:

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
[MENTION=21560]Romello[/MENTION] You are surprisingly entertaining (It's not like I stalked you or anything). But please don't get yourself banned, would be too bad. Btw. will you reveal your MBTI results at some point? Btw. you still haven't answered me if you are just freaking bored, therefor you are unloading your excess energy on people that seem mentally weak on the internet while smirking your ass of and enjoying yourself to the fullest. - I Like~
Does this song desciribes your feelings?
If yes, let's get to know each-other.

No but this one does: Kashflow Da God "Kush" (feat. Trademark Da Skydiver, & Young Cam)(Prod. by B. Corder) - YouTube

smoke break brb

KellBell

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have anger issues...I mean I do but I don't think I've said anything on the internet to indicate them.

You said one of your greatest fears is that you'll lose control in a fist fight and take someone out. If that doesn't say "I may have anger issues" then I don't know what does. You also mentioned that you have a strong aversion to being controlled and our personalities tend to form around our core fears, and if I'm right and you're an enneagram type 8 then your core fear is being controlled, in turn to counteract that fear 8s sometimes become a bit overbearing themselves. As well, I have strong Fe with Ni, I can pick up on your tone very well, and even without you saying anything about your anger, your manner of speaking would suggest that your character is a bit forceful at times, like when you said that anyone in good emotional health would understand what you were talking about when you spoke of life's innate beauty, that statement was very abrasive and a bit assumptive even if sounding abrasive was never your intent. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing to struggle with anger if you are able to self sooth, but it does seem to be a reality of yours. If you would like to talk abut it I would be more than happy to talk about it with you.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI, ISTP
Enneagram, Type 8

close, i think we have another stp counter phobic six on our hands

i give him 2 more days, maximum

KellBell

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
close, i think we have another stp counter phobic six on our hands

i give him 2 more days, maximum

“Come on. Comeoooonnnnn. cmoooon... type me. What's wrong with you people?”
***Look at the way he’s trying to bait us here, it’s playful, but it’s also borderline aggressive.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
“Person I'd like to be: Some kind of enigmatic figurehead.”
***Look at the way he gravitates toward wanting power.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
“I find myself in a stress evoking setting like prison… where unwritten rules call for the repression of such behavior as a matter of social and sometimes literal survival.”
***Look at the way he looks at emotions as a type of prison, something he has to fight against as a matter of survival.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
“There is real beauty in it though, as anyone in good emotional health will understand without requiring an explanation.”
***Look at the way that he is so forceful and black and white with his opinions, which goes hand and hand with the tendency to believe you’re right.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
“My relationship with authority is always based on fear and/ or respect on my part. I hope to one day attain some authority of my own so I can eliminate that pesky fear element from the equation.”
***Look at the way his fear is not of being unable to trust himself but of being underneath others. He clearly doesn’t like the idea of being controlled by others and craves independence.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
Order: good. Chaos: bad. This is common sense.
***Look at the way that he assumes his point of view is just common sense and how there must be an absolute truth, either right or wrong.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
My top 5 greatest fears:
5. Accidentally killing someone by getting carried away in a fistfight.
***Think about the way that this fear shows a serious fighting instinct and a very excitable temper.

I see how it might be possible to type him as a counter phobic 6, but I don't think that's what's going on here, I see ISTP type 8.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
“Come on. Comeoooonnnnn. cmoooon... type me. What's wrong with you people?”
***Look at the way he’s trying to bait us here, it’s playful, but it’s also borderline aggressive.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
“Person I'd like to be: Some kind of enigmatic figurehead.”
***Look at the way he gravitates toward wanting power.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
“I find myself in a stress evoking setting like prison… where unwritten rules call for the repression of such behavior as a matter of social and sometimes literal survival.”
***Look at the way he looks at emotions as a type of prison, something he has to fight against as a matter of survival.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
“There is real beauty in it though, as anyone in good emotional health will understand without requiring an explanation.”
***Look at the way that he is so forceful and black and white with his opinions, which goes hand and hand with the tendency to believe you’re right.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
“My relationship with authority is always based on fear and/ or respect on my part. I hope to one day attain some authority of my own so I can eliminate that pesky fear element from the equation.”
***Look at the way his fear is not of being unable to trust himself but of being underneath others. He clearly doesn’t like the idea of being controlled by others and craves independence.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
***Look at the way that he assumes his point of view is just common sense and how there must be an absolute truth, either right or wrong.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
My top 5 greatest fears:
5. Accidentally killing someone by getting carried away in a fistfight.
***Think about the way that this fear shows a serious fighting instinct and a very excitable temper.

I see how it might be possible to type him as a counter phobic 6, but I don't think that's what's going on here, I see ISTP type 8.

c'est possible

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

this answer stuck out to me. hard. there's something in this response. the kind of thing you could hold a whole separate discussion about.

KellBell

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this answer stuck out to me. hard. there's something in this response. the kind of thing you could hold a whole separate discussion about.

Yeah, it's the same as when he said that the beauty of life is obvious, but I would think that a combination of strong Ti and and Se with an enneagram type 8 would get you there, to this world of harsh black and white. My brother is an ESTP and my dad is an enneagram type 8 and an ESTJ, I'm quite familiar with this type of thinking, it's very sensor like, that much is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.